Author Topic: List of Children Killed by US (Drone Strikes) in Yemen and Pakistan  (Read 1836 times)

KrazySumwhat

Re: List of Children Killed by US (Drone Strikes) in Yemen and Pakistan
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2013, 11:12:25 PM »
 ^Pretty much yeah, Leave everyone alone America, stop trying to control and fucking change everyone. BUT, having said that America also has done ans dose do alot of good and i think some countries would be better off if they became westernized but its not anyone's right to force them to change.
 America being the world government dose give a sense of security in one sense but also makes the world hate them in another sense so i dunno..?
 Westernisation of the world has its pros and cons.
 Speaking of getting dragged along, Australia is a perfect example of this. We are basicly Americas puppets. We are Americas allies and will go to war for them(not that we have army lol) so that turns people against America too.
 But then if shit were to go down we would want to be on Americas side so yeah..
 Innocent kids dying dose suck but i think its unavoidable to some extent. Unless America were to just never ever stick their nose in any other nation ever again, but as mentioned those people kill their own so..?
 Iam sitting on the fence. lol

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2013, 04:48:42 PM »
I want to start putting the list of dead children on Facebook and Twitter, still might for Twitter. Put up images and to whole thing. Still not sure as I have some narrow minded friends.

Would you rather have boots on the ground which could significantly increase casualties?  Also there are quite a few 15+ year old males there that could very well have been involved in activities deemed missile worthy.  This is also assuming the hippies doing the counting are at all accurate....  If you believe their list, then you might also want to buy some bridges in Brooklyn.
exactly what i was thinking. not to mention in those countries youre considered a "child" till about age 10 most likely

its interesting how western people like to apply double standards. we fight for western standard peace and human rights but when we kill someone at a young age, we happily accept the standards of the country we attack to justify our misdeed
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2013, 05:12:42 PM »
I want to start putting the list of dead children on Facebook and Twitter, still might for Twitter. Put up images and to whole thing. Still not sure as I have some narrow minded friends.

Would you rather have boots on the ground which could significantly increase casualties?  Also there are quite a few 15+ year old males there that could very well have been involved in activities deemed missile worthy.  This is also assuming the hippies doing the counting are at all accurate....  If you believe their list, then you might also want to buy some bridges in Brooklyn.
exactly what i was thinking. not to mention in those countries youre considered a "child" till about age 10 most likely

its interesting how western people like to apply double standards. we fight for western standard peace and human rights but when we kill someone at a young age, we happily accept the standards of the country we attack to justify our misdeed
im saying that its likely teenagers in these countries are involved with the military/terrorist groups

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Fraxxx

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2013, 06:52:14 AM »

While this is true, EVERYBODY likes to apply double standards. That said, no matter how much of a backwards ass country Yemen might be, it's not our business what they do there. No matter how just the cause we think we're fighting for is, in the end it always is just another spun story to benefit some wealthy fucks' interests.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2013, 02:45:18 AM »

Amen!
They have now a thing called "Signature" Drone strikes. Look it up is a technical/legal term.
That means if they suspect suspicious behavior in a country 10.000 miles of your coast.
That suspicion is enough to call in een Drone strike.
No trial, no evidence, just swift "Justice" in the name of Freedom and Democracy.

That said, today it is people in those third world countries that get the end of the stick.
Tomorrow you find yourself under Drone surveillance.
They already have plans for more Drones inside the US.

An arabic saying says... when the field is green, the fire cannot spread quick.
But when the field is dry, a little spark is enough  2 have the whole field in fire.

In US the grass is still Green.. but for how long....

Outlaw Tay 187

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: May 14, 2013, 07:59:55 AM »
Some of you guys are heartless fucks. They're CHILDREN. Just because their not American children, y'all passing it off as pretty much "collateral damage", gtfoh.

And that some of you actually think these CHILDREN are involved with "terrorist organisations", SMH, absolute dumb fucks with your ridiculous assumptions.

Fraxxx

« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2013, 08:17:38 AM »
Some of you guys are heartless fucks. They're CHILDREN. Just because their not American children, y'all passing it off as pretty much "collateral damage", gtfoh.

And that some of you actually think these CHILDREN are involved with "terrorist organisations", SMH, absolute dumb fucks with your ridiculous assumptions.

For all I know a 14- or 15-year-old could very well be joining a resistance group willing to fight. But since he did that because half of his family was propably killed by a drone strike it seems rather understandable.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #37 on: May 14, 2013, 08:35:23 AM »
People here try to over reason things. This coming from a guy they accuse of over reasoning. But there is an aspect of human life, and us killing the innocents of children around the world.

I cannot stand it anymore. We have children die on our country because of a gun culture, we kill even MORE children around the world because of our war culture. Our nation is a country headed for moral bankruptcy.

Fraxxx

« Reply #38 on: May 14, 2013, 10:30:07 AM »
People here try to over reason things. This coming from a guy they accuse of over reasoning. But there is an aspect of human life, and us killing the innocents of children around the world.

I cannot stand it anymore. We have children die on our country because of a gun culture, we kill even MORE children around the world because of our war culture. Our nation is a country headed for moral bankruptcy.

Well, I guess, at least partly, that's the result of a culture that's so fixated on material bullshit. At some point you gonna get too many people that are ignorant towards everything that doesn't directly affect their pockets. Germany is only little behind in that aspect. 40-50 years ago there were big anti-war movements, today it's "who care's, I gotta get mine".

Edit: Everytime I read a comment online critisizing someone AT LEAST 3 people answer "who are you to talk? XXX makes more money in a week than you'll make in your whole life!" In which screwed up mindset is that a legitimite point for ANYTHING if you're not Ric Flair? It just shows how effectively indoctrinated people are.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 11:20:50 AM by Fraxxx »