Author Topic: Stella Tremblay, New Hampshire Legislator, Says U.S. Government Planned Boston  (Read 830 times)

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2013/04/23/stella-tremblay-boston-bombing_n_3140461.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp%E2%80%8B00000009

A Republican state legislator in New Hampshire is claiming that the United States government is responsible for the Boston Marathon bombing.
State Rep. Stella Tremblay (R-Auburn) posted on conservative talk show host Glenn Beck's Facebook page Friday that the attack and the subsequent search for suspects was playing out how Beck had suggested. She said the bombings were a plot by the federal government, and included a link to a video from another conservative talk show host Alex Jones, in which Jones also claims the federal government planned the bombing. Tremblay's message to Beck was posted Friday morning, before suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was arrested.
Just as you said would happen. Top Down, Bottom UP. The Boston Marathon was a Black Ops "terrorist" attack. One suspect killed, the other one will be too before they even have a chance to speak. Drones and now "terrorist" attacks by our own Government. Sad day, but a "wake up" to all of us. First there was a "suspect" then there wasnt. Infowars broke the story and they knew they had been "found out".
It's unclear which of Beck's comments Tremblay is referencing.
In the video, Jones spends eight minutes discussing his theory, which includes what he says are photos of off-duty Navy SEALS near the marathon finish line and backpacks he claims contained bombs.
Jones has a history of such claims, including saying that the federal government was responsible for the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks and the Oklahoma City bombing in 1995. He also claimed that former Attorney General Janet Reno killed the Branch Davidian compound members in Waco, Texas, in 1993.
Tremblay did not return a message left requesting comment.
Last October, Tremblay sent an email to the other 399 state House members with a doctored video she claimed depicted President Barack Obama saying that he was not born in the United States. She said the video was sufficient proof to open an investigation into Obama's citizenship. In February, Tremblay told a legislative committee that former President Woodrow Wilson agreed with Adolf Hitler, even though Wilson died before Hitler rose to power.
Tremblay's history advisor, David Johnson, told The Huffington Post in March that former President Abraham Lincoln deleted a constitutional amendment and dissolved the United States, while also not freeing the slaves. He also claimed that the U.S. government is under the control of Queen Elizabeth II.
The New Hampshire Democratic Party is calling on state Republicans to condemn Tremblay.
"Even for the New Hampshire Republican Party, which has become synonymous with the tea party and radical extremism, Representative Tremblay's claims are a new low," state Democratic Party spokesman Harrell Kirstein said in a statement. "She is an embarrassment to the New Hampshire House of Representatives, to her constituents, and to the entire state of New Hampshire."
Londonderry Patch reported Tuesday that New Hampshire GOP officials have come out against Tremblay's Facebook post.
"It is hard to believe that just days after the cowardly acts of terror took place in our backyard that Representative Tremblay would thoroughly discredit herself with her bizarre, embarrassing and unfounded comments," state GOP executive director Matthew Slater told Patch. "New Hampshire Republicans strongly reject her outlandish views and believe that anybody who holds such bizarre beliefs should not be taken seriously."
UPDATE: Tremblay told news website Foster's Daily Democrat on Tuesday that she believes there is evidence that shows that the U.S. government is behind the Boston bombings.
According to the site, she said that a constituent told her to watch a video which then led her to Jones' video. She also questioned why the FBI searched the home of a Saudi Arabian student after the bombing and then dropped the investigation after she says Secretary of State John Kerry met with the Saudi ambassador.
“It was one of my constituents that sent me an email, and it went to a site where ... I think it was a major retired marine was speaking, and then he said, 'please go to Infowars,' and they had pictures of, what is it, black ops? With black backpacks. They show them at the scene, so they knew something was going on ...,” Tremblay told Foster's Daily Democrat.
Tremblay also said that it should not be her role to investigate terrorism but rather suggested that the media needs to do more.
“Why are you leaving it to some dumb representative to ask questions, when the reporters should be doing their job?” Tremblay said. “Are you that blind that you're not willing to ask questions of your government?”

Hack Wilson - real

if Anderson Copper claims this i might start to believe

Sorry for the layout, posting from my phone. Very brave lady...the official story is unraveling and people are starting to see the man behind the curtain.

He's a Cee Eye Aye agent and complicit in the cover ups of these kinds.

Now do yourself a favor and read the article, I know you didn't read it all and post that quickly.

Hack Wilson - real

Now do yourself a favor and read the article, I know you didn't read it all and post that quickly.

i read faster than you

i read faster than you

Fair enough.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
This ain't a government thing. If it was, it would be bigger. Even for conspiracy theorist, this is a stretch. There is nothing that screams big conspiracy here. Then again, is that the conspiracy?

Hey, and what about West, Texas? Business neglected caused more deaths, though both are huge tragedies.

This ain't a government thing. If it was, it would be bigger. Even for conspiracy theorist, this is a stretch. There is nothing that screams big conspiracy here. Then again, is that the conspiracy?

Hey, and what about West, Texas? Business neglected caused more deaths, though both are huge tragedies.

It would be bigger? This was HUGE. Martial law instituted in Boston, families ordered out of their homes by soldiers with guns drawn, all for one punkass kid. Complete media frenzy.

So quick to stick your head in the sand. Do yourself a favor and read about operation northwoods and operation gladio if you think it's far fetched that your beloved govt was behind this.

There were absolutely navy seals on the scene. Who is the Saudi Arabian guy who was arrested deported back to SA under the guise of national security? Why did Israel officially send in agents to "aid" the investigation? Why did Obama have a sudden and unscheduled meeting 2 days after the attack with the Saudi Foreign Minister (also a prince)? Why won't they release the photos they have of him planting the bomb? That would put everything to rest. Why is one of the dozen or so blackwater / navy deals clearly have a backpack on that matches the blown up one, then after the explosion he is seen running away from the scene without one? These have all been screen capped but absolutely will not be discussed in the MSM at all. Why?

FBI had been talking to / recruiting this kid since 07.

Sibel Edmonds (ex FBI) tells RT News the Tsarnaev brothers were recruited by FBI.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/1wZoCIydCgg" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/1wZoCIydCgg</a>

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
So the FBI was training a 13 year old?

Dude, the blow up in Texas killed 15, 200 injured and there is a crater 93 feet by 10 feet. No one talks about it because this is proof of business and private company neglect. Instead, this story is swept under the rug and no one pays attention to it. We focus on Boston, which was tragic. But it does NOT fit the bill of a so-called "government" set up. There are situations in which the government over reacts because people are not acting the way they are suppose to. Chris Dorner was a perfect example. The police were so scared because someone as actually attacking them for a change, Dorner was going against the establishment power and was put all over the news. The older brother was obviously thinking he was doing the same thing. This was someone who wanted to make a point. These brother got the same treatment as Dorner, with the older brother ending up dead. These are not people inline with the government, these are people who are against it. And you know this because their death toll is low (still a death toll and still each life lost is a huge tragedy) but the police response is very, very high. Another example is Adam Lanza, he killed all those kids and all the misinformation about him, the same with these kids and the same with Dorner. These are events that happen and there is no rhyme or reason.

On the flip side, when Kennedy was shot, how did anyone know it was Lee Harvey Oswald? Or in Oklahoma and McVeigh, as he was arrested 90 minutes within the bombing. These are cases in which the government knows something before hand. But Boston, Dorner, Lanza, these are cases in which caught them off guard, and then their manhunts are HUGE news as they become vilified and the focus is on them.

So the FBI was training a 13 year old?

Dude, the blow up in Texas killed 15, 200 injured and there is a crater 93 feet by 10 feet. No one talks about it because this is proof of business and private company neglect. Instead, this story is swept under the rug and no one pays attention to it. We focus on Boston, which was tragic. But it does NOT fit the bill of a so-called "government" set up. There are situations in which the government over reacts because people are not acting the way they are suppose to. Chris Dorner was a perfect example. The police were so scared because someone as actually attacking them for a change, Dorner was going against the establishment power and was put all over the news. The older brother was obviously thinking he was doing the same thing. This was someone who wanted to make a point. These brother got the same treatment as Dorner, with the older brother ending up dead. These are not people inline with the government, these are people who are against it. And you know this because their death toll is low (still a death toll and still each life lost is a huge tragedy) but the police response is very, very high. Another example is Adam Lanza, he killed all those kids and all the misinformation about him, the same with these kids and the same with Dorner. These are events that happen and there is no rhyme or reason.

On the flip side, when Kennedy was shot, how did anyone know it was Lee Harvey Oswald? Or in Oklahoma and McVeigh, as he was arrested 90 minutes within the bombing. These are cases in which the government knows something before hand. But Boston, Dorner, Lanza, these are cases in which caught them off guard, and then their manhunts are HUGE news as they become vilified and the focus is on them.

Hey Mr. Mod, if you want to talk about TX so bad, start a thread but quit derailing mine.

Care to address any of the 10 or so points I made? I didn't think so.

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
It was absolutely a set up. There are too many factors that don't add up.

The most damning one to me was the fact that the older brother had been seeing an FBI psychiatrist for once a week for 5 years and he suddenly had a lot of money.

Also, when they went to Chechnya they went under a false name and got caught by the Visa officer coming back into the US but the Visa officer was ordered to let them in. Keep in mind that entering the US under a false name is a felony.

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
Also, when I say "FBI psychiatrist" I literally mean that. He had an FBI business card, FBI office and an FBI phone number.

It was absolutely a set up. There are too many factors that don't add up.

The most damning one to me was the fact that the older brother had been seeing an FBI psychiatrist for once a week for 5 years and he suddenly had a lot of money.

Also, when they went to Chechnya they went under a false name and got caught by the Visa officer coming back into the US but the Visa officer was ordered to let them in. Keep in mind that entering the US under a false name is a felony.

Very good points. Yes the bro that was going to Dartmouth (~$50,000 per year?) and had a job as a part time lifeguard, yet he was spending over $1,000 per week, supplying dorm mates with weed, etc.

FBI psychiatrist is very damning, def implementing mind control / psychotropics.

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
This is actually a surprise to me that I'm calling it a set-up, because I normally wouldn't it's just so sloppy and obvious that this is a fake, government conducted act to justify seizing guns and rounding up Obama's collapsing poll numbers by creating that sort of post-9/11 fear-based "unity". Hence why they will not, under any circumstances stop harping on it.