Author Topic: Stella Tremblay, New Hampshire Legislator, Says U.S. Government Planned Boston  (Read 846 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside

It would be bigger? This was HUGE. Martial law instituted in Boston, families ordered out of their homes by soldiers with guns drawn, all for one punkass kid. Complete media frenzy.

Yeah, and this is because this is someone dangerous to the establishment. This guy is like Chris Dorner, this is someone that is dangerous to the establishment, not the government.

So quick to stick your head in the sand. Do yourself a favor and read about operation northwoods and operation gladio if you think it's far fetched that your beloved govt was behind this.

The world is NOT ran by governments, the world is ran by a college of corporations. The world is ran by people who's only interest is their own wealth and their ability to keep buying power, NOT by governments. Governments are just something to be bought by these people who are rich beyond our imagination.

There were absolutely navy seals on the scene.

A Navy Seal, Chris Kyle was there. And this means??? He had something in his hand that we don't know what it is, and some wrinkles in his pants. This is a FAR reach.

Who is the Saudi Arabian guy who was arrested deported back to SA under the guise of national security?

Don't know. But many people over stay visas and maybe they profiled him, then saw he was actually undocumented, and if they thought he was a terrorist that's cause enough. Once he got there, if they thought he was of interest, we'd put him in a black site we have there.

Why did Israel officially send in agents to "aid" the investigation?

If it's a foreign terrorist attack, Israel has an investment in us going to war with that nation. Israel has been begging us to go to war with Iran and Syria for a while now. This was their chance to take advantage.

Why did Obama have a sudden and unscheduled meeting 2 days after the attack with the Saudi Foreign Minister (also a prince)?

Talk over someone who is a citizen of their nation who is of interest.

Why won't they release the photos they have of him planting the bomb? [/quote]

Maybe they don't have one, it is possible they placed the bombs where there is no camera.

That would put everything to rest. Why is one of the dozen or so blackwater / navy deals clearly have a backpack on that matches the blown up one, then after the explosion he is seen running away from the scene without one? These have all been screen capped but absolutely will not be discussed in the MSM at all. Why?

I know plenty of military people who run marathons. So therefore they'd be there either running or supporting a friend. And why would they drop their bags, hum... BECAUSE THERE WAS A BOMB! And are they Blackwater? That doesn't exist anymore, it's now Academi. Keep up.

FBI had been talking to / recruiting this kid since 07.

Since he was 13? or the brother? Wouldn't be surprised. All the more reason to have a manhunt once something goes wrong. See Chris Dorner.

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
It's actually not unusual for families to recruit their kids in the teen years and build their cover from then on. His uncles were apparently on the CIA payroll helping the Chechen resistance. I personally believe this was a means to improve relations with Russia by abandoning the Chechens.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
It's actually not unusual for families to recruit their kids in the teen years and build their cover from then on. His uncles were apparently on the CIA payroll helping the Chechen resistance. I personally believe this was a means to improve relations with Russia by abandoning the Chechens.

I have not heard that, but if that is true then I'm not surprised AT ALL. Our government does this all the time. It would explain why the uncles are here and the boys parents are not. I'd still think that in this case, it's like Bin Laden and they would turn against us. But this would explain the massive manhunt and why they would kill the older brother. The younger brother maybe too valuable to let die, because it sounds like he was bleeding to death in that boat but he was recovered and then saved. If this is true, what you posted, then it actually makes a lot more sense. I knew it was too close to Dorner, as I truly think Dorner knew something too and he needed to be dead.

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
Well, I figure Obama wants to give Putin something (abandoning the Chechen resistance) to get a new ABM treaty (which Bush let lapse without renewing).

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Well, I figure Obama wants to give Putin something (abandoning the Chechen resistance) to get a new ABM treaty (which Bush let lapse without renewing).

Which could explain the young men getting mad and turning on us, and maybe the uncles too though they seem to know better than to bit the hand that feeds you. I will have to look into these uncles. If they were trained, they'd know who to send the older son for training himself. Interesting twist, but I need to have verification on that.

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
As I recall the uncles publicly referred to them as "losers".

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
As I recall the uncles publicly referred to them as "losers".

Well we did find out one was on welfare.