Author Topic: I DON'T FIT IN: SOMEONE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS  (Read 1396 times)

infinite59

Re: I DON'T FIT IN: SOMEONE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2001, 03:09:33 PM »

Yo the guyz expression himself, many ppl feel da same way but dont got da guts to say it.  Wht hes sayin is rite, if u look at it that way, but most ppl dont.  If u cant answer his questions ... dont ....
He sayin hes diffrent cause ppl like u aint understandin him ... aren't u thinkin hes diffrent? ... contradicty statements....

-{bLaDe}

Word... thanks homeboy, much love and respects, these other peeps are just confirming my viewpoint, telling me I'm akward and then telling me not to feel that way, it's a contridiction.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ROCCY

« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2001, 03:56:45 PM »
You aint diffrent homie... i dont know what lee thinks but OK  :-/

Trauma-san

« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2001, 08:33:52 PM »

I'm 19 years old, and I need some answers.

Question #1:  Why do I hate women?

Back in the day, it was fun hanging out with girls.  They weren't afraid to show if they were interested, they were real comfortable and cool.  Now everybodies got their gaurd up.  Everybody's got they're fake personality, they're fake persona.  It's all about fitting some kind of image or something.  My friends are in college.  They act like they're trying to be like the college movies they saw growing up.

Question #2:  Why is everyone else so much different from me?

Here's an example.  One of my friends was talking about Bin Laden being a terrorist.  I said that George Washington and Thomas Jefferson were both terrorists, they terrorized the Indians.  Everybody fuckin laughs at me and tells me how much of an idiot I am.  But what I'm saying makes perfect fucking sense.  I don't understand this.

I've Got Nothin' But Love For Ya, First Off.  Second, I'm A Psychology Major In College, And What I See In You Is A Little Of Me When I Was Younger (I'm Only 23).  I Think You Just Argue With Peeps To Argue.  I'd Even Go SO FAR As To Say It Reflects All Through Your Life, Even In Your Women And Your Religion.  

I Think The Reason You Hate Girls (You Dont' Really) Is Because You See Them Like YOu Said, Filling A Script.  In Reality, Everyone Does That, And I Think You're So Set AGAINST Doing That, That You Actually Reject Nearly Everything Popular Just To Show That You're An Individual.  I'd Suggest To You Just To Calm Down A Little Bit, And Just NOt Take Things So Seriously.  I've Noticed That When You Get Women Alone, They Talk And Act A Lot Differently Then THey Do Around Other People (And So Will You); In General You'll Find The Same INnocent Girls You Knew Before If You Get Them Alone And Spend Some Quality Time With Them.

IN MY OPINION (And I Could Be WAY Off Here) I Think (Or Get The Feeling) (And This Is NONE Of My Business, Just Making Observations, Homie) You're Even Leaning Towards Islam Because Of The Radical Islam Views.  Nothing Wrong With Islam But It's Strange, I THINK, For An American Born Person To Be Islam (Maybe You're Not).  I Think You See The Corruption In Christianity, So You Reject It, And Kinda Join The Opposing Religion (Sort Of). . . again, Nothing Wrong With That, I Just Think That's Support For My General Idea That You Argue And Fight Things Out Of Fear Of Being Labeled Conformist.

2. Nobody's Different Than You.  It's Just Your Pretty Intelligent, Maybe More Than Your Own Good.  I See It All The Time In My Friends Too, People That Are Very Intelligent Sometimes THINK Too Much, And Overanalyze.  So, For Example, When Someone Says "Bin Ladin IsA Terrorist", Its' Not Enough For You To Say "Yeah, He Is".  The Reason Is Because That Would Be Too Redily Apparent For You, And Wouldn't Require Much Thought, Your Mind Requires Thought Since You're Intelligent, So You Analyze The Bin Ladin Statement And Come To The Conclusion That It Isn't As Simple As That; He's Not Just A Terrorist, Because In Fact George Washington Did Similar Things To Indians; So You Point That Out To Try And Get An Intelligent Discussion Going On What Makes Bin Ladin Worse, When In Reality Most People Don't Want To Talk Or Consider That Stuff, Because It's Useless.  It's Like Spinning Your Wheels, You Get Nowhere Being Confrontational, but I Know HOw YOu Feel, I Used To Do That All The Time Too.

Peace.

Trauma-san

« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2001, 08:55:57 PM »
Oh, And I Know Some Other People Said It, But I"m a Say It Too... Religion IS An Answer.  I Thought And Analyzed The Subject Of God For Years, And Finally Came To the Conclusion That A God MUST Exist (His Existence Has Actually Been Proven Several Times By Philosophers).  Ask Me About It And I Could Tell YOu How I Know.  One Proof Of His Existence, For Instance, Is Childbirth.  

After All That, I Noticed That The REALLY Intelligent People Were The Ones Who Just Accepted Blindly That God Existed.  I Was The Stupid One, For Doubting It, And Thinking That I Was So Important Of A Person That Nothing Greater Than Me Existed.  Eventually, I Decided That I Was Nothing Compared To What I See When I Look Up At The Stars At Night, And All The People That Have Came Before Me, And Will Come After Me.  For Me To Sit Here And Consider Myself The Highest Form In the Universe (I.E. There Is No God), That's Me Being Blind To Reality.

So, What I'm Getting At Is This. I THINK You Believe In God (But I'm Not Too Sure).  The Question You Have Is Why Does God Let The World Be Messed Up.  I Think That's What You're Getting At... If God Exists, Why Don't You Fit In, Why Does He Let You Suffer, Why Did He Have Tupac Shot, Why Do Babies Get Murdered, Why Are Their Homeless People, Why Are Their Prostitutes, Etc.  Why Is Their Racism, ETC.  

My Answer Is, And This Will Be Hard To Accept, That You Just Don't Understand.  Neither Do I, And The Reason We Don't Is Because We Have To Accept That We're Not The Ones In Charge, God Is.  So, Back To Childbirth.  If You ONLY Look At The baby Being Born, What Do You See? Blood, Something Tearing, A BIG Thing Coming OUt Of A Little Hole, Screaming, And Lots Of Pain.  It's Horrible.  The Woman Is Basically Torn Open, And The Baby Is Torn From Where He Wants To Be.  It's Painful For Both Of Them.  Why Would God Put That Woman Through That?  Well, If You See The Whole Thing, You Know It's Because She Gets To Have Sex And Love Before Hand, Which Is Great, Then She Gets To Live Forever (Through Her Blood In Her Offspring), Afterwards She Gets Unconditional Love From The Kid, And All The Positive Things A Family Can Bring.  She Gets A Son That Would Die For Her, And Even If She's A Single Mom, That Little Son Is There For Her For The Rest Of her Life, All Because She Went Through That Pain.  

So, What I'm Getting At Is, What Looks REALLY Bad Here On EArth, Like Murder, Rape, Etc. Is Just 1 Part Of A Big Process.  We Don't Know The Beauty That comes Before, Or That Comes After.  Childbirth Is The Perfect Analogy For That Process.  What Looks Bad Up Close Is Actually Really Good If You Know The Whole Story.  

And I'm Sure You're Wondering Why Tupac Was Shot.  Well, Sometimes I Think God Misses The People He Sends To Earth; So The Special Ones He Calls Back Early, No Matter How He Has To Do It, LOL.  He Had John Lennon, Abraham Lincoln, Tupac, And Many More Violently Killed So He Could Have A Few Of His Most Special Sons Come Back To Him Early.  Look What He Did To Jesus, Even.  If You Believe In The Bible, You Know He Let His Son Be Killed.  

I Think Church Would Help You Out, Really.  Most Of The People I've Met Their Are Straight Headed, And They Have Their Priorities Straight, They Don't B.S. About Being Fake, Because They Don't Have Pride And Think They're #1.  They Know There's Something Above Them, They're Too Humble To Be Fake.

For An Intelligent Man, Religion Is Fascinating.  Ask Yourself, If Religion Is B.S., Why do Humans Flock To It, And How Does It Help So Many People? You Can't Deny That It Helps People.  One Last  Thing:  Think Of God, Not As Some Man In The Sky, Think Of HimLike This

G = Good
O = Orderly
D = Direction

God Is A Force In Our World That Represents Good, And Everything Leading To Good.  When You Choose To Be Real Instead Of Fake (Like You Said), That Was Choosing Good Orderly Direction, You Choose Good Over Evil.  THAT, Is God.  Think About That, It'll Help You Out.  God Is The Way, You Gotta Look To Something Above You, Man.  I Hope This Helps You Out A Lil' Bit.  It Took Me Years To REalize This, All On My Own.  Just Think About It For A While.

infinite59

« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2001, 01:47:00 AM »
Trauma... first off...  much love and respect for your reply and the attention you paid to my post....  bless, peace be unto you, thanks...

I'm going to break your post down into sections.

1.  Religion:  You know I'm a Muslim.  And you know I follow Islam closely.  We believe in God (Allah) and reading the Qu'ran and pursuing knowledge, praying to god, I do those things almost every day and it's been very valuable to me.  I don't think I'm lacking much in that category.  
Still though, I got alot out of what you said about religion.  The things you said about childbirth were real thought provoking and you had a great point, and I feel ya on that one.

2.  Arguing with people:  I didn't really feel you on the part about me trying to be the opposite of everyone else just to argue with them.  I don't think that's true, I think that I was never close really with my parents so I always entertained myself alot and I developed different interests and ideals without having to satisfy the people around me.  I don't fear being a conformist, in fact I often feel giulty and outcasted for believing in things the way I do.

3.  Women:  Most females don't like being one on one at this age they like to hide behind their friends because their insecure.  That's what I see generally.  But if I do get them one on one then yeah it's much better.

4.  Why I chose Islam:  Good judgement.  If your talking about Malcolm X, Alijah Muhammad, (rappers in Islam, Poor Righteous Teachers, 5 percenters) militant ideals of that nature, ironically enough you were right that radical Islamic views played a big part in me converting to Islam earlier this year.  So I give you credit for that one.  And you were also right that I was frustrated with the corruption in Christianity.

5.  Intelligence-  I really like what you said that it's not enough for me to just say Bin Laden is a terrorist.  Instead I say something more involving to incite a conversation when instead it does no good and it just upsets people.  It's a tough desicion, whether to speak more in depth, or just go along and state the obvious to make everyone happy.  

6. One thing that really bothers me is if I'm "intelligent" then why do I fail in school?  Help me out with that one.

Again thanks for your in depth reply, hit me back with another reply, peace.

Trauma-san

« Reply #35 on: November 03, 2001, 05:03:30 AM »
You Fail In School Because They Don't Teach What You're Interested In.  School's Designed For The Masses To Teach People Life Skills, Basically.  For Instance; Math Is All About Problem Solving.  If You Mathematically Can Solve Problems, Then You'll Probably Have The Skills In Life To Solve Problems That come Up in Your Personal Life.  English is All about Communication.  If You Do Well In English, Then In Life You'll Be Well Able To Communicate How You Feel, As Well As your Problems.  English Is Also About Reading.  That Way, You'll Be Able to Draw On The Knowledge Of The Past In Dealing With Your Problems, And Just Everyday Life.  Those are Your Three Major Subjects In School, Reading , Writing, Arithmetic.  It's Designed To GENERALLY Teach Everyone How To Survive, Basically.

Some People Fail Because It's Not Specific To Them.  For Instance A Lotta Peeps That Grew Up In A Poor Family, Etc. On The Streets Everyday don't Do Good With It Because They Learn More On The Street, And to Them School's Stupid, Since they Already Know About Problem Solving, LOL.  They Don't Relate To The School Approach.

Then Other People Are Intelligent Enough That They Already Know What They're Being Taught In School, From Other Means (They're Perceptive, They Think About Things A Lot, Etc.) So Whenever The Teacher Is Trying To Get Them To Learn How To Solve Problems, Basically, It's Beneath Them And They Don't Do Well, Because It's Just Boring.  

Later

TheSheriff

« Reply #36 on: November 03, 2001, 06:27:13 AM »
One little point to Trauma:

Some of the most intelligent people alive are nihilists. I've thought very deeply about God and everything, and though I believe in God, I certainly am a bit of a nihilist. There's a point where you "realize" everything is associated to chemical reactions, that life is about sex and fighting.

And to my homie Infinite:

I feel you big time. I'm told I think too much. I think a lot, maybe too much, like I'm told. My solution I've found is just to accept it, shrug off all the depressing thoughts, and see it all as Our Lord's path for you to follow(in your case, Allah's). Just go and enjoy life, and if people don't like you or what you stand for, think "Shittin' On The World" or "Hate Me Now". What they THINK doesn't affect you, and anyone that's dumb enough to agree with them ain't worth worrying about; Though sometimes that can be hard to swallow, as you can really like those people.

It's important to remember we all die. Now, if you're a religionist, you won't be scared of death, and can just look forward to the afterlife. Then you have utter reassurance that life is just a testing ground for Heaven, so just be real and don't care about the bitches. And if you're a nihilist, there's no reason to be worried about what people think, cause when you die, it won't have changed anything; So you might as well just keep soldiering, have fun, etc. Also, if you're a nihilist, you can accept that you can do whatever you want, and it's not "good" or "bad", and thus you can just do anything to please yourself.

Ya feel?

Trauma-san

« Reply #37 on: November 03, 2001, 12:25:44 PM »
I Just Disagree With Ya on That One.  Life Isn't Chemicals And Sex.  I Think (Honestly, I Do) As You Get Older, You'll Change Your Mind.  Have You Ever Been In Love? That'll Change Your Mind Too.

Peace

TheSheriff

« Reply #38 on: November 03, 2001, 12:37:05 PM »
I've been in love, yes. I am in love, yes. I just find it very hard to deny the relevancy of sex to that emotion "love". It is chemicals which cause us to like each other; Chemicals which make the other personality, and chemicals which make you like their personality, vice versa. However, these are, of course, God's chemicals-Thus making it the same as what you're saying.

I'm a nihilistic religionist. :)

infinite59

« Reply #39 on: November 03, 2001, 02:15:23 PM »
Trauma... I really appreciate the answers you gave about school, you came correct homie...

Owen thanks for the reply homie...

And on the religion tip... Your view seems like a selfish and self-serving one.  Which makes you a mental slave to your own selfish needs.  Because you have no higher authority.  So your lower, weaker self controls you.  This will hurt you because you won't have discipline against the evils of the world.  (manipulation, temptation)  
Like Trauma said before, he eventually realized that he didn't know everything, that he himself wasn't God, and he began to trust ancient wisdom such as the bible and that he is just one human being out of the billions and billions that came before and will come after.  We are all one under God.

TheSheriff

« Reply #40 on: November 03, 2001, 02:20:32 PM »
I completely accept God's better than me. Funny enough, I'm the one who insults myself.

However, if you read my second reply to Trauma, you'd actually see I said I viewed God as the progenitor of love, etc; Through chemical reactions. Chemical reactions He made.

I said other people's opinions don't matter; They don't. Only God's does.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #41 on: November 03, 2001, 05:21:04 PM »
I'm gonna jump in here one quick sec. I think that yes school is difficult for some people because of it's aprouch. But also culturally, we are taught in a way that if you disagree, you fail. In college, it seems more libral, but in basic school, we get robbed, and "protected" from see what is also wrong with this nation, and other world issues. At my college, they are trying to all points across, though I still fail 'cause I was given a poor education. One professer said he wish that all my street smarts would transfer into book smarts. Anyway, that's my take on that.

The chemical topic, well I don't believe in chemicals anymore. When I used to be inflatuated, it was an obvious chemical reaction, and I knew 'cause it felt like a high. Love it's self seems more real. I don't feel high, be different. Not chemicals, but when she's happy, I'm happy, when she's mad, I'm mad. Like what I feel for my parents, only with those inflatuation chemicals involved, but those chemicals aren't love.

And as for God, I'm a Catholic, there is no church known for more curruption or flat out abusing the word of God for their own benefit. But I believe whole heartly in my religion, so much so that my girlfriend can't change me, and she's tried. I see it as, God didn't mess up this religion, people did. I'm still going to worship the way I feel right, and all the crap that people do to abuse the word of the lord, well, that's their judgement.

And to close, FUCK COLLEGE PEOPLE!!! As time goes by, they change completely from their orginal selves. I had some friends here, and they went from being cool, and layed back, to I'm just to good for this world. They got elected to positions in the school, and now they're great leaders, though it was my girlfriend that orginized the whole black history month celebration last year. And now my neighbor was controlling the head minority orginzation on campus, and they booted him out. My girlfriend though took office, and so they didn't get who they wanted in. Still, it's a group of friends I used to hang out with, and they start getting money, and I'm broke. So instead of being friends, and still kicking it, they basically cut me off from them, and started doing their own thing. I guess they started getting racist with me, 'cause they also cut off ties to all non-black people. Well my radio show is more popular than their's, and I got more game than anyone of them can even wish for. I basically went back to my old mentality, Fuck the World, and all those that trade on me. I've always been a loner, and my girls trying to change that, but I am who I am, and unlike those trading friends, I realize who I am, and I know where I stand. They're still confused, but they'll learn. Peace Out.

Trauma-san

« Reply #42 on: November 03, 2001, 06:02:17 PM »
Owen, I see What You're Saying, yeah, I Agree.  Of Course Chemicals Are Involved, I Thought You Meant That Was It.  I Think God Works In Mysterious Ways, And That's How He Makes People Fall In Love.  Love Still Exists Though For Sure, And It's A Higher Power, It's Proof Of God, I Think.  Something So Beautiful Can't Be Man Made.

It's Like Evolutionary Theory Vs. The Idea That God Created Man As He Is.  God DID Create Man As He Is, It Just Took Him Several Million Human Years To Do It.  To Him, It Took a Day.  That's Why Evolutionary Theory Is Correct, Also

Hey, Here's Some Interesting Ones For You, That Kinda Prove God Exists.

1. Where Does The Universe End?  It Can't, Because If It Did, There Would Be Something Outside It.  The Only Answers Are a., Either We Can't Understand How Something Can Exist Within Nothing (I.E. Nothing Outside The Universe), Or The Universe DOESNT End And Is Eternal.  both Are Impossible To Humans, But Yet Exist, Which Proves God.  The Impossibility Is God, If Nothing Else.  (I.E. Something Bigger Than Us)

2. Inanimate Objects Have A Form.  For Instance; A Rock.  A Rock Can't Tell Itself To Be Round, Heavy, And Grey, So Somebody Else Must Do It.  Humans Can't, So There Must Be A Higher Power That Can. That Higher Power We Commonly Call God.

3. The "Unmoved Mover" Theory.  For Something To Move, Something Has To Move It.  In Order For Their To Be Motion, Something Would ALWAYS Have To Have Been Moving, Because Things Can't Move Without Being Moved.  That's Infiinty, Again, ANd Eventually, You Will Find Something That Originally Moved, Without Itself Being Moved.  Thats' What We Commonly Call God "The Unmoved Mover".

4. Science Has Proven It's Impossible To Create Life Out Of Inanimate Objects.  Something Had To Create Itself, And That's What We Commonly Call God.

Most Of These Come From Plato, Aristotle, And St. Augustine, BTW.  If You EVER Wanna Trip, Read St. Augustine.  This Was A Saint, Who Decided That He Was Nothing Compared To God, And Set About Answering ALL Of The Earth's Problems.  He'd Write Like

Problem.  People Are Evil.  Why?

Answer: There Are 2 Possibilities.  
1. People Are Naturally Evil.
2. People Are Taught To Be Evil.

Then He'd Break It Down, And Discuss Both Possibilities, And Eventually Prove Logically One Or The Other.  Guy Was UNBELIEVABLE.  He Was So Intelligent, That Even Though He Was A Monk, The Uneducated Public didn't Understand What He Was Saying (And Him Even MENTIONING That It Was Possible God Didn't Exist, Even Though He Later Proved He DID Exist), And The Church Banned His Writings Because It Confused The Blindly Religious Public.  Basically, He Was Proving Why The Catholic Church Was Correct, But It Was So Involved That The Church Had To Ban It, Because It Just Confused The Public.

His Works Were Locked Up By The Church AFter His Death... He Was Made A Saint, But Nobody Was Allowed To Read His Works.  This Went On For  150 Years, And They Finally Lifted The Ban, And Made The Books Available By Permit Of The Church.

maxi-padz

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2001, 11:19:15 PM »
ima christian
not deeply involved
dun know much about religion..
buttttttttttttt
u cant say FIND GOD...
dat shyt dun work...
u gotz to find yaself..
and be true to yoself...
and be happy wit yoself..
if u dun like college ppl...
flip em the bird..
whaeva makez u happy man..
as long az its yo self..
peace
~1~

infinite59

« Reply #44 on: November 04, 2001, 01:06:26 AM »
Scrappy, I didn't really understand what you were saying, because you started going in different directions.  But yeah, people think they have to change or something when they go to college.  Like all the sudden dudes couldn't give me pounds, they had to give me handshakes.  Or they had to listen to Dave Mathews band, and calling rap music, "nigger shit".  Does college teach kids to be more closed minded and racist?  Isn't it supposed to do the opposite.  Because that's not what I'm seeing where I'm standing, the people I've known became more closed minded going to college.