Author Topic: TRUE FACTS about muslims  (Read 362 times)

verbalassaulta

TRUE FACTS about muslims
« on: March 07, 2003, 04:56:06 PM »

Middle Eastern Sex Laws (true facts)

Most Middle Eastern countries recognise the following Islamic law: "After having sexual relations with a lamb, it is a mortal sin to eat its flesh."

In Lebanon, men are legally allowed to have sex with animals, but the animals must be female. Having sexual relations with a male animal is punishable by death.

In Bahrain, a male doctor may legally examine a woman's genitals, but is forbidden from looking directly at them during the examination. He may only see their reflection in a mirror.

Muslims are banned from looking at the genitals of a corpse. This also applies to undertakers; the sex organs of the deceased must be covered with a brick or piece of wood at all times.

The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation.

DAMN...wonder if tech fucks animals

Quakaveli

Re:TRUE FACTS about muslims
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2003, 04:59:47 PM »
LMAO!!! are u forreal! That shit got me rollin hard man ahahahahahhahaaha props.

verbalassaulta

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2003, 05:05:11 PM »
Here are more i found....some are really funny

A rigorous code of Muslim sexual behavior was passed down by Iran's Ayatollah Khomeini. His followers in Iran and throughout the Middle East uphold these as holy laws to be applied sternly. They are to be obeyed and are not subject to change. Here are a number of Khomeini's most unusual sex-related laws.

What does a person who isn't able to hide his or her genitals with "anything in particular when undressed" do? The hand is a suitable covering, according to the law.

Eating the meat of donkeys, horses, or mules is against the law if the animal when alive was sodomized by a Muslim man. If this transpired, the animal must immediately "be taken outside the city and sold."

A man who perspires when he ejaculates doesn't have to worry according to Muslim law. His sweat isn't impure, but he's not allowed to pray so long as his clothing or body are still sweaty.

What must a Muslim man do who makes love to his wife when he should be abstaining? The fellow is required to avoid praying so long as he feels or looks as if he is still sweating from the illicit activity.

The law clearly states that a Muslim man can't marry a woman who was breast-fed as a baby by his grandmother or his mother.

Muslims are banned from looking at the genitals of a corpse. The person undertaking the cleansing ritual commits a serious violation of the law if he or she sneaks a peek. The sex organs of a dead person must always be covered with a brick or a piece of wood during the ritual.

A Muslim man who makes love to his aunt isn't allowed to marry her daughters, his first cousins. But a man who marries his first cousin and then commits adultery with her mother can't get an annulment.

A Muslim man who gets married and then makes love to his wife is somewhat restrained insofar as his future sex life. He is strictly prohibited from making love to his wife's daughter or granddaughter, even if they are hers by a previous marriage.

Muslim males are also banned from marrying their own mother, sister, stepmother, or mother-in-law. Nor may they make love to their wife's paternal or maternal grandmothers or her great-grandmothers.

When a Muslim woman begins to menstruate while having sex, the man must immediately withdraw. If he can't and ejaculates instead, the fellow must, per the law, donate money to the poor. If he can’t afford this, then something, however little, must be given to a beggar on the streets. Should this not be possible, the man then must, as a last resort, beg for God's forgiveness.

Marriage contracts commonly guarantee a wife's virginity in the Middle East. If the woman turns out not to be a virgin as promised, the husband may have their marriage annulled.

A Muslim husband is in serious trouble if he's incapable of making love to his wife. Under these circumstances, she's allowed by law to have the marriage annulled, and the husband is required to pay her damages (one-half of the dowry as spelled out in the marriage contract).

A married Muslim woman who is caught committing adultery must be sternly repudiated by her husband. After the husband finally divorces the unfaithful woman, however, he must pay her the full amount of her dowry.

No Muslim wife may refuse or even ignore her husband's sexual advances. Any woman who does is to be judged guilty and can't get food, clothing, and a place to live from him. Nor can such a woman ask her husband to have sex with her in the future. However, should they divorce, he must pay her damages that constitute part or all of her dowry.

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2003, 05:10:48 PM »
thats all bullshit and bashing muslims, i wont lock this but i suggest blade jome or any other active moderators do.

verbalassaulta

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2003, 05:15:32 PM »
Fuck you...all the shits true...i researched it...i cant help it if its true...what can i say muslims like animals

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2003, 05:22:16 PM »
where did you research, some anti-muslim site? BULLSHIT

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2003, 05:25:12 PM »
LMFAO!!!

verbalassaulta

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2003, 05:32:23 PM »
here ya little whinning bitch.....here's the link  :'(

http://www.dribbleglass.com/subpages/strange/sexlaws.htm

there is a shit load of them...the muslim ones just happen to be the strangest and funniest

oh and i thought this was the forum to drop jokes...huh...just happens that these are true jokes

Jome

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2003, 05:58:36 PM »
thats all bullshit and bashing muslims, i wont lock this but i suggest blade jome or any other active moderators do.

Can't see the harm in this..
They're making fun of U.K., U.S. laws as well.
Some of them are hilarious.

verbalassaulta

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2003, 11:01:19 AM »
at least some people have a sense of humor

thriller

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2003, 11:08:14 AM »
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww those people r weirdos

EM28

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2003, 11:12:53 AM »
Wtf....LMAO@wierdos

peace

verbalassaulta

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2003, 11:15:37 AM »
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww those people r weirdos
LMFAO....damn girl..im gonna give you props for making me laugh... lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2003, 11:57:45 AM »
LMAO...Thats not really a girl...It's an alias...

verbalassaulta

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2003, 12:02:50 PM »
really .....damn WTF....disses the imposter...who the hell would pose as a woman  >:(