Author Topic: Picture Me Trollin' - The best dubcc troll?  (Read 971 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Picture Me Trollin' - The best dubcc troll?
« Reply #45 on: April 28, 2013, 05:35:58 PM »
to be honest there is no best troll only the worst of the worst. if you here to troll instead of contributin' something dope to this forum it says a lot about your character.

Oh really? Then wassgoodie with DubCC radio?
what's up wit it ?

I want to start it. I have a few days open. This forum is full of topics and potential host. You ready?
no doubt.  8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
« Reply #46 on: April 28, 2013, 05:43:17 PM »
to be honest there is no best troll only the worst of the worst. if you here to troll instead of contributin' something dope to this forum it says a lot about your character.

what's up wit it ?

I want to start it. I have a few days open. This forum is full of topics and potential host. You ready?
no doubt.  8)

Well can you help me pass this info to the other DubCC ers?
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #47 on: April 28, 2013, 05:50:34 PM »

what's up wit it ?

no doubt.  8)

Well can you help me pass this info to the other DubCC ers?
I got you homie !!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.