Author Topic: G-SPOT IS BACK  (Read 2776 times)

Sccit

G-SPOT IS BACK
« on: April 27, 2013, 12:47:24 PM »
feel free 2 post fine bitches 8)

un0mic

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Aaaaaaannnd weeeeeee'reeeeee baaaaaaaaack!!!
Re: G-SPOT IS BACK
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2013, 03:40:38 PM »
 8)
Wowzers!
L.A.M.B. Bitch!
-M.O.

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2013, 05:49:38 PM »

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2013, 06:50:29 PM »
 i guess i can post in there but just not start any of my own threads? lol

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2013, 06:55:04 PM »
i guess i can post in there but just not start any of my own threads? lol

feel free to do what u think is right...no censorship of legality shall be exercised 8)

for the mufuckaz who dont like younger lookin asian hoes, DONT ENTER KRAZY'S THREADS- simple as that

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2013, 07:09:33 PM »
 ha yeah well that's a logical point. but iam limited as to what i can post in yours also as about 30 pics i posted a few days or so ago all got removed.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2013, 07:13:10 PM »
ha yeah well that's a logical point. but iam limited as to what i can post in yours also as about 30 pics i posted a few days or so ago all got removed.

he only did it to feel justified in his unwarranted censorship....keep postin, i doubt it happens again after what happened to tha g-spot the last couple days. we had under 200 posts on the entire forum yesterday. mdogg woke up realizing what he's done, but in order to not feel like a complete buffoon, he deleted some pics before moving it back. keep pushin the envelope, it aint shit.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2013, 07:20:08 PM »
 " i cant let that sliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide"  :laugh:

Heinz

« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2013, 07:28:09 AM »
It is something utterly sad about crying over not being able to post "bitches" in the G-spot.
Why the hell do you need to look at a picture of something?
That is something you do at 12 or 13 years of age when the puberty hormones kick in.
Is it because you don't have the chance to taste the REAL thing in REAL life?
Its like looking at a picture of some delicious food saying: Damn that shit looks good.
You only starving yourself homeboy.

Calling women bitches is a weak look as well. Real niggaz don't play that shit.
That's why you probably wont get to taste any gourmet shit to start with.

Fuck pictures: Get a REAL life.

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2013, 07:39:27 AM »
It is something utterly sad about crying over not being able to post "bitches" in the G-spot.
Why the hell do you need to look at a picture of something?
That is something you do at 12 or 13 years of age when the puberty hormones kick in.
Is it because you don't have the chance to taste the REAL thing in REAL life?
Its like looking at a picture of some delicious food saying: Damn that shit looks good.
You only starving yourself homeboy.

Calling women bitches is a weak look as well. Real niggaz don't play that shit.
That's why you probably wont get to taste any gourmet shit to start with.

Fuck pictures: Get a REAL life.

nik doesn't have a real life. :D

Heinz

« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2013, 07:44:06 AM »
It's not about NIK in particular.
Its about anyone that needs pictures to get off.
So whoever takes offence its about YOU!

Dayton Street Military

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2013, 09:17:08 AM »
I guess I just love pussy.. I post the pics for other cats enjoyment, because not everyone is privelaged enough to get pussy when and where they like it. I still enjoy lookin at the pics of fine bitches (they are bitches, just try being civil around one when they're on their period - ull understand)

I don't get off on these pics LOL, it's the same as posting up pics of dope cars or sick dunks.. It's fun to look at. Doesn't mean u can't appreciate the beauty of others and show off ur taste if u already have a bitch. That mentality is close minded as a mufucka, my boy

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2013, 09:21:07 AM »
I guess I just love pussy.. I post the pics for other cats enjoyment, because not everyone is privelaged enough to get pussy when and where they like it. I still enjoy lookin at the pics of fine bitches (they are bitches, just try being civil around one when they're on their period - ull understand)

I don't get off on these pics LOL, it's the same as posting up pics of dope cars or sick dunks.. It's fun to look at. Doesn't mean u can't appreciate the beauty of others and show off ur taste if u already have a bitch. That mentality is close minded as a mufucka, my boy
i think the niggas that got a problem wit the pics are the ones who don't get no pussy and probably don't even like women they like dudes. maybe they'd be happy wit a thread wit some flicks of dudes. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2013, 09:24:22 AM »
for the mufuckaz who dont like younger lookin asian hoes, DONT ENTER KRAZY'S THREADS- simple as that

The guy is going around posting his pedo pics in any thread having to do with females . I'm not fucking with your thread because of it. Funny I can just google "fine bitches" and it will show me the good stuff and filter out the 12 year olds.

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2013, 09:30:50 AM »

The guy is going around posting his pedo pics in any thread having to do with females . I'm not fucking with your thread because of it. Funny I can just google "fine bitches" and it will show me the good stuff and filter out the 12 year olds.

Google doesn't have a taste like mine 8)

But foreal, the pics Krazy posted in my thread look legit to me.. It ain't like one of his shock threads.