Author Topic: G-SPOT IS BACK  (Read 2782 times)

Sccit

Re: G-SPOT IS BACK
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2013, 01:21:16 PM »
yall should just meet up n get it over with

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2013, 01:28:51 PM »
this heinz clown is a fag and you soft as tissue u bitched out now i'm this and that according to you. fuck outta here u pussy all u about is talk straight up period blood ketchup boy. the doctor shoulda smacked your mother for naming you some damn Heinz. the bitch looked at the ketchup bottle and  a light bulb came up in her head. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2013, 01:30:04 PM »
he shook. i told him leave me his number since i don't trust him wit mine and he won't do it.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2013, 01:33:38 PM »
he shook. i told him leave me his number since i don't trust him wit mine and he won't do it.

just give him ur number, what can he really do? the reality is, u should both exchange numbers and just handle business.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2013, 01:40:13 PM »

just give him ur number, what can he really do? the reality is, u should both exchange numbers and just handle business.
i'm not givin' nobody my number i don't know these clowns. i ain't for the bullshit either if a nigga want an issue he can get it. all this back and forth ain't about nothin' if you don't want to go head up i don't wanna talk. i just laid it out plain and simple. after this post ain't no need for me to keep respondin' to these wiggers.

Heinz

« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2013, 01:45:20 PM »
You keep making excuses you little punk.
That means you are shook.
I told you I would meet you wherever you are hiding and give you a free dental re-arrangement.

No name, no number.

You have my full government name:

Heinz Ephraim Kesser

You know I live in Dayton, Ohio.

My email is: heinzkesser@gmail.com

Unless you want to be a man and say your name, sit down in the corner with your coward ass and shut up.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2013, 01:48:05 PM »
you a faggot if you really wanted a problem you'd left ya number in the box for next weekend like you said you would do. fuck you and your mother's life bastard !!!

Heinz

« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2013, 01:50:13 PM »
I told you in the PM clearly:
No name no number.
But you seem to have a hard time reading.

Now get the fuck out of here you shook punk.

Anonymous Coward.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2013, 01:55:36 PM »
your exact words to me were 'email me if that makes you feel better or i can give you my number'. that's what you said to me i would block my number when i called and we could get it in now you retractin' what you said coward. don't worry i know you don't want no problems u bitch.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2013, 01:57:46 PM »

i'm not givin' nobody my number i don't know these clowns. i ain't for the bullshit either if a nigga want an issue he can get it. all this back and forth ain't about nothin' if you don't want to go head up i don't wanna talk. i just laid it out plain and simple. after this post ain't no need for me to keep respondin' to these wiggers.

Use Google Voice

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2013, 02:01:43 PM »

Use Google Voice
all dude got to do is what we agreed upon doin' if not all this back and forth is for nothin'.

Heinz

« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2013, 02:05:11 PM »
I have stated my conditions:
No name no number.

You are the one hiding here not me.
I have agreed to come see YOU not the other way around.

Lets do it differently then:
You come see me in Dayton. No name needed, I will give you a time and location that suits YOU.
Or is that too scary for you you little punk?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2013, 02:09:22 PM »
you already bitched out white boy you can't just change conditions after we agreed on previous conditions. agree to what you pm'd me.

Heinz

« Reply #43 on: April 28, 2013, 02:18:51 PM »
I haven't changed anything AC I gave you another option:
You come to Dayton.

My conditions are clear as day. If you don't want to take the curb stomping fine by me.
Either way, you look bad here blood.

Now get the fuck out of here you little punk.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2013, 02:24:05 PM »
 a real man stands by his word not switch it up cause you scared. you all talk u son of a bitch.