Author Topic: Computer Coward  (Read 13641 times)

Heinz

Re: Computer Coward
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2013, 01:19:25 PM »
How can I say your name when I don't know it?
Logical thinking is a concept quite foreign to you I guess.
Anonymous coward.

Keep sending me those emotional PM's though so I can post them here for everyones entertainment.

Shook suburban punk.

ELANOS GREASY MOTHER

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2013, 01:21:33 PM »
KKK

THE G SPOT IS BLACK U RACIST ASS NAZI LUVIN HOMO DONT MAKE ME SICK MY SON ON YO AZZ!!!! U GOTTA EARN YOUR KEEP MANDINGOS MOUNT UP

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2013, 01:22:06 PM »
Anonymous coward.

Keep sending me those emotional PM's though so I can post them here for everyones entertainment.

Shook suburban punk.
i'm not gonna post the ones you sent me yet faggot. when they see how you agreed to somethin' and backed down from it they'll see who the real coward is. tell your mother i said what up.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2013, 01:28:00 PM »
why do you want to know his name so badly dr. heinz dayton ohio keissen

Heinz

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2013, 01:31:30 PM »
Anonymous coward.

Shook suburban punk.
i'm not gonna post the ones you sent me yet faggot. when they see how you agreed to somethin' and backed down from it they'll see who the real coward is. tell your mother i said what up.

Don't worry I will post them for you.
I have nothing to hide you coward.
I guess you're scared to lose your teeth...

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2013, 01:36:33 PM »
Anonymous coward.

Shook suburban punk.

if you not scared show your face saturday faggot. i know you don't want to get back to your sauce buddies wit ya shit lumped up and broken.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2013, 01:37:21 PM »
why do you want to know his name so badly dr. heinz dayton ohio keissen
he tryin' to be like his mom and suck some dick. LOL

Heinz

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2013, 01:44:32 PM »
Anonymous coward.

Shook suburban punk.

if you not scared show your face saturday faggot. i know you don't want to get back to your sauce buddies wit ya shit lumped up and broken.

Where do I show on Saturday?
It has to be after sunset since its the Sabbath, will that be a problem for you going out after dark?
I have no "sauce" buddies, you must be projecting again, keep them fantasies to yourself.

Anonymous coward.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2013, 01:48:29 PM »
Anonymous coward.

Shook suburban punk.

Where do I show on Saturday?
It has to be after sunset since its the Sabbath, will that be a problem for you going out after dark?
I have no "sauce" buddies, you must be projecting again, keep them fantasies to yourself.

Anonymous coward.
after sunset ? bitch this ain't no date. meet me in plainfield, n.j on 4th & monroe i'l be there broad daylight.

Heinz

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2013, 01:54:25 PM »
Due to my faith I am not allowed to perform dental re-arrangements on the Sabbath.
It will have to wait until the sun has set blood.
To give you a fair advantage you will be allowed to bring a weapon of choice, and I will only use my feet to demolish you, no hands.
If you want I can give you my picture so you will know who I am when I am coming, that way you will have an option of running away when you see me.

I have a question for you: What is your favourite soup?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2013, 01:58:35 PM »
Due to my faith I am not allowed to perform dental re-arrangements on the Sabbath.
It will have to wait until the sun has set blood.
To give you a fair advantage you will be allowed to bring a weapon of choice, and I will only use my feet to demolish you, no hands.
If you want I can give you my picture so you will know who I am when I am coming, that way you will have an option of running away when you see me.

I have a question for you: What is your favourite soup?
i won't need weapons u pussy i won't even let the hood niggas touch you it will be just me and you. you a hoe for real and i'm not gonna incriminate myself online by goin' into detail either.

Heinz

« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2013, 02:03:12 PM »
Bring anyone you like blood I don't mind embarrasing you in front of your "friends".
And it would be wise of you to bring a weapon along, you will need it.
Should we agree on a exact time for our rendevouz?

I asked you a simple question in my previous post:
What is your favourite soup?

Care to answer?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2013, 02:06:38 PM »
Bring anyone you like blood I don't mind embarrasing you in front of your "friends".

Care to answer?
trust me you don't want me to bring weapons your mom will need a black dress. 11 am. what's your mother's favorite soup ?

Will_B

« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2013, 02:10:15 PM »

Care to answer?
trust me you don't want me to bring weapons your mom will need a black dress. 11 am. what's your mother's favorite soup ?

I'm guessing dick

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2013, 02:13:59 PM »

Care to answer?

I'm guessing dick
yeah that's her favorite soup. LOL