Author Topic: Computer Coward  (Read 13639 times)

Will_B

Re: Computer Coward
« Reply #75 on: May 01, 2013, 02:11:38 PM »
Oh, here's everyone's favorite Dubcc member.

Nigga said "we" like he's part of a group.

on point.

the only "we" he can reference is him hack and toxic material lol the get along gang.

Funny ain't it. The same 3 your boy been here stalking  ;)
that's all they worth is stalkin' escpecially sweety zetey and b rad. wit this german dude in the mix they are now the three stooges.

LMFAOOO!!! :D

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #76 on: May 01, 2013, 05:19:46 PM »
the dayton fag kick kid hidin' out huh ?
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #77 on: May 01, 2013, 05:23:31 PM »
Oh, here's everyone's favorite Dubcc member.

Nigga said "we" like he's part of a group.

Lol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #78 on: May 01, 2013, 06:09:13 PM »

Son threatened your life and you sat there and took it. That's weak.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: May 01, 2013, 06:12:45 PM »

Son threatened your life and you sat there and took it. That's weak.
shut the fuck up he did what most of you fags do talk shit online but in person run for your life. i bet he don't ever show his face and you won't either faggot.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #80 on: May 01, 2013, 06:33:49 PM »
please fam i had you shook all weekend looking for big chucc you was postin super lite after that hahahahaha

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: May 01, 2013, 06:40:19 PM »
please fam i had you shook all weekend looking for big chucc you was postin super lite after that hahahahaha
you another bitch. i fear no man u bisexual bastard and anybody comin' my way wit intent to harm me will definitely get what they came for: trouble. as for my postin' i'd say it's been the same since. don't make me piss u off again.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: May 01, 2013, 06:43:25 PM »
ps. i don't know what school you bitches come from but if i want to harm a nigga i damn sure ain't gon' post it on the internet and incriminate myself: the difference from me and you.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #83 on: May 01, 2013, 06:49:50 PM »
you another bitch. i fear no man u bisexual bastard and anybody comin' my way wit intent to harm me will definitely get what they came for: trouble. as for my postin' i'd say it's been the same since. don't make me piss u off again.

that hard bullshit is all your worth lol thats all you do now is sit on here and talk shit since we popped your cherry niggas had you posting extra light and you can front on here like you was holdin it down but i know for a fact nigga you was laying low then a mothafucka.

dont gas yourself up to get shit on shawty you and i both know what it was.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: May 01, 2013, 06:55:22 PM »

that hard bullshit is all your worth lol thats all you do now is sit on here and talk shit since we popped your cherry niggas had you posting extra light and you can front on here like you was holdin it down but i know for a fact nigga you was laying low then a mothafucka.

dont gas yourself up to get shit on shawty you and i both know what it was.
shut the fuck up you fraud ass nigga. i don't run or hide from nobody bitch my daily operations is very consistent lil fat nigga and what the fuck you know for a fact nigga u don't know me pussy. believe what u want but the truth will have you layin' next to ya pops on everything lil fat nigga.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #85 on: May 02, 2013, 12:47:07 AM »
You keep saying you don't hide and you have all this time to meet people, but you're dodging Dayton.

Will_B

« Reply #86 on: May 02, 2013, 12:59:19 AM »
You keep saying you don't hide and you have all this time to meet people, but you're dodging Dayton.

Nah Classic Material said if you got a problem come see me, and named a spot. Clear as day.

The trolls keep it twisted tho!!! :D

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: May 02, 2013, 01:45:22 AM »

Nah Classic Material said if you got a problem come see me, and named a spot. Clear as day.

The trolls keep it twisted tho!!! :D
exactly. it wasn't me who made the physical threats first the nigga threatened me. b rad is a bitch and really don't know what the fuck he's talkin' about. he's that dude that see a crowd of niggas talkin'' and he walks over bein' nosy tryin' to join' the conversation tryin' to be down.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: May 02, 2013, 01:50:15 AM »
dodgin' who ? eat a dick and stay in your lane faggot.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #89 on: May 02, 2013, 03:42:16 AM »
Toxic material would get violated his first five mins in jail

I'd have this nigga washing my draws