Author Topic: Computer Coward  (Read 13616 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Computer Coward
« Reply #105 on: May 02, 2013, 02:31:54 PM »
Toxic material would get violated his first five mins in jail

I'd have this nigga washing my draws
you'd get raped soon as you get in the holdin' cell. fuck outta here nigga you'd be makin' my bed, washin' my draws, cookin' my meals, and sellin' your ass to make money for my commissary.

You soft.
You lost.
You a coward.

Dayton truth.
you a bitch and a coward u german fuck !!! do yourself a favor and dayton fag kick yourself in the ass u pussy.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Heinz

« Reply #106 on: May 02, 2013, 02:44:21 PM »

you'd get raped soon as you get in the holdin' cell. fuck outta here nigga you'd be makin' my bed, washin' my draws, cookin' my meals, and sellin' your ass to make money for my commissary.

You soft.
You lost.
You a coward.

Dayton truth.
you a bitch and a coward u german fuck !!! do yourself a favor and dayton fag kick yourself in the ass u pussy.

How many keyboards have you shattered throughout the life of this thread?
The only hard part of you are your fingertips.
Soft suburban punk.

"I ain't gonna incriminate myself online..." Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit excuse!
Everyone knows you're shook.

Question: If I paid your plane ticket would you meet up on neutral ground to have your teeth kicked in?

KKK

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #107 on: May 02, 2013, 02:45:31 PM »
you'd get a free vacation OG Classic

Will_B

« Reply #108 on: May 02, 2013, 02:50:42 PM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #109 on: May 02, 2013, 02:53:49 PM »

You soft.
You lost.
You a coward.

Dayton truth.

Soft suburban punk.

"I ain't gonna incriminate myself online..." Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit excuse!

Question: If I paid your plane ticket would you meet up on neutral ground to have your teeth kicked in?

KKK
u keep runnin' in circles wit your options bitch boy. you forget that you threatened me wit violence so you should come to me like you agreed to originally u faggot but you're a bitch and is soft as charmin. if you got money for a plane ticket you got money to come see me but you are a bitch. i'm not gonna incriminate myself like i said i could say a lot worst shit than what i already posted but i will post as restrained as i can so if you run to the law i got self defense on my side even if i gotta put you in the ground.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: May 02, 2013, 02:54:23 PM »
i'm not a stupid person hack.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: May 02, 2013, 03:01:10 PM »

word. next thing you know i'm surrounded by them clowns. LOL not on my watch !!! he should post him tellin' me he would come out here and now he's bitchin' up = coward. if i tell a nigga i'm comin' to do this and that to them i'm comin' no if, ands, or buts about it. this ain't the case though he threaten me wit violence and i'm very prepared to defend myself 'by any means necessary'.

Heinz

« Reply #112 on: May 02, 2013, 03:03:55 PM »

You soft.
You lost.
You a coward.

Dayton truth.

Soft suburban punk.

KKK
u keep runnin' in circles wit your options bitch boy. you forget that you threatened me wit violence so you should come to me like you agreed to originally u faggot but you're a bitch and is soft as charmin. if you got money for a plane ticket you got money to come see me but you are a bitch. i'm not gonna incriminate myself like i said i could say a lot worst shit than what i already posted but i will post as restrained as i can so if you run to the law i got self defense on my side even if i gotta put you in the ground.

Yeah I can afford a plane ticket or two, you know why? Because I am not a broke bum like you.
Being a independent pharmacist pays well.
We didn't agree on anything originally. You gave a day and refused to meet after dark thats the truth of the matter.
The reason why you locked yourself to Saturday at 11 am is because you know I cannot come see you then.
If anyone should be afraid of incrimination its me since you have that snitch gene from over-exposure to T.I's music and lifestyle.

Dr.Kesser

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: May 02, 2013, 03:15:11 PM »

You soft.
You lost.
You a coward.

Dayton truth.

Soft suburban punk.

KKK

Yeah I can afford a plane ticket or two, you know why? Because I am not a broke bum like you.
We didn't agree on anything originally. You gave a day and refused to meet after dark thats the truth of the matter.
The reason why you locked yourself to Saturday at 11 am is because you know I cannot come see you then.
If anyone should be afraid of incrimination its me since you have that snitch gene from over-exposure to T.I's music and lifestyle.

Dr.Kesser
i can afford anything i want u fake ass pharmacist and trust me i'm not broke. you asked me a time, place, day i gave you all three you agreed to it bitch. i said 11 cause i'm a early riser i don't lay in the bed all day like some of you losers i din't know shit about your 'religion' until a day or two later you damn sure didn't mention it in your pm's sent to me: fag move. now you got all kinds of excuses fuck outta here hoe. stop tryin' to put on for these circus clowns that's entertained by your lame ass antics. i don't know anybody normal who plans a fight 11 pm. who the fuck does that ? i know plenty muthafuckas get wacked at 11 pm though. i won't ever have a reason to snitch. it will be plain as day that you came this way for trouble and you got what you ultimately deserved.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #114 on: May 02, 2013, 03:18:05 PM »

Heinz

« Reply #116 on: May 02, 2013, 03:25:12 PM »

You soft.
You lost.
You a coward.

Dayton truth.

Soft suburban punk.

KKK

Dr.Kesser
i can afford anything i want u fake ass pharmacist and trust me i'm not broke. you asked me a time, place, day i gave you all three you agreed to it bitch. i said 11 cause i'm a early riser i don't lay in the bed all day like some of you losers i din't know shit about your 'religion' until a day or two later you damn sure didn't mention it in your pm's sent to me: fag move. now you got all kinds of excuses fuck outta here hoe. stop tryin' to put on for these circus clowns that's entertained by your lame ass antics. i don't know anybody normal who plans a fight 11 pm. who the fuck does that ? i know plenty muthafuckas get wacked at 11 pm though. i won't ever have a reason to snitch. it will be plain as day that you came this way for trouble and you got what you ultimately deserved.

I have no excuses but you sure as hell do. Keep clinging to Saturday 11 am you early riser.
I had no reason to mention my faith in the PM's as we didn't agree on a specific time to meet then, you were actually dodging that part in the PM's.

Remember that YOU started this shit not me.

You can't afford shit, you have a hard time paying rent and making ends meet with your minimum wage job.
The explanation why you don't want your teeth kicked out of your face is that you don't have any dental insurance because you cannot afford it.

You broke.
You yellow.
You a joke.

Will_B

« Reply #117 on: May 02, 2013, 03:27:41 PM »

You soft.
You lost.
You a coward.

Dayton truth.

Soft suburban punk.

KKK

Dr.Kesser

I have no excuses but you sure as hell do. Keep clinging to Saturday 11 am you early riser.
I had no reason to mention my faith in the PM's as we didn't agree on a specific time to meet then, you were actually dodging that part in the PM's.

You can't afford shit, you have a hard time paying rent and making ends meet with your minimum wage job.
The explanation why you don't want your teeth kicked out of your face is that you don't have any dental insurance because you cannot afford it.

You broke.
You yellow.
You a joke.

One thing is evident out of all this. Heinz a bitter son of a bitch

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #118 on: May 02, 2013, 03:28:30 PM »
The abuse is getting out of control. Someone gotta throw the towel in for Classic Material.

Niggas got heart though.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #119 on: May 02, 2013, 03:32:39 PM »

You soft.
You lost.
You a coward.

Dayton truth.

Soft suburban punk.

KKK

Dr.Kesser

You broke.
You yellow.
You a joke.
LOL you a lie go pop some pills and kill ya self. i bet you don't even got no benefits. i do and i just got off the phone wit my financial advisor earlier 401 k business you bitch !!! you fraud we'll see your stupid ass on the news soon for that you bushwick bill lookin' bastard.  and i'm not gonna keep goin' wit this back and forth shit wit your bitch ass either: you scared to show and it's understood. i'll tell u one thing though you ever come this way wit even a thought of tryin' to do me any harm you better have ya stank ass momma's black dress ready and your funeral arrangements set faggot. no bullshit !!!!