Author Topic: HeY gUyS iM nEw  (Read 1014 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re:HeY gUyS iM nEw
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2003, 01:56:59 PM »
who gives a shit wha she/he/it is...fukit. I mean, are yall tryna hook up wit her? lol Besidez, 80% of tha muhafuckaz on here aint what they claim to be.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2003, 02:07:36 PM »
who gives a shit wha she/he/it is...fukit. I mean, are yall tryna hook up wit her? lol Besidez, 80% of tha muhafuckaz on here aint what they claim to be.

Yea, like u claimin to be a blood...

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2003, 02:19:35 PM »

find the post where i claimed to be a blood u lil bitch. Tha closest thing ive eva said to that, was muhafuckaz get me confuzed for a blood sumtimez down hea. Tha fuk i look like bangin? u dont know me, or shit about me lil boy. So find sumthin new to talk about n git a life. Maybe if that WCC BBQ goes down, we could see wussup wit dat shit. See how much shit lil Niki talk in person.

x0nadya0x

« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2003, 02:20:06 PM »
Both these chicks are aliases.  Some fool is just getting the pics from hotornot.com
Ok, some ppl on here have seen alot of my pix, so im obviously her. that pic was taken in my room, how the fuck do u want me 2 prove its me, this is pathetic, maybe u just think everyone who posts on here is as ugly as u. :)

x0nadya0x

« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2003, 02:23:16 PM »
and yeah my pic was uploaded to hot or not and i can give ya the score to prove its me or i wouldnt have the password

Kamal

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2003, 02:26:05 PM »
ha, im flattered u'd think that... but it is, it was done on a webcam  :-\ if i was gona use a fake pic dont u think id get a better quality one and that is probably her on that pic and yeah she is pretty so what

Beautiful, I just want you to know ... you're my favorite girl !

Peace

A.P 18:3 MAKAVELI

« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2003, 02:28:48 PM »
yo,pretty girl i believe ya but i still dont know, i aint hatin on u but all these homies are curious  to me your still beautiful

peace  ;D
« Last Edit: March 08, 2003, 02:32:29 PM by A.P 18:3 MAKAVELI »

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: March 08, 2003, 02:33:09 PM »
Ok, some ppl on here have seen alot of my pix, so im obviously her. that pic was taken in my room, how the fuck do u want me 2 prove its me, this is pathetic, maybe u just think everyone who posts on here is as ugly as u. :)

Well, I'm not too sure about you but the other one is fake.  You just came in with a pic from the same spot so I assumed.  And that last point didn't make any sense.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: March 08, 2003, 03:24:42 PM »

find the post where i claimed to be a blood u lil bitch. Tha closest thing ive eva said to that, was muhafuckaz get me confuzed for a blood sumtimez down hea. Tha fuk i look like bangin? u dont know me, or shit about me lil boy. So find sumthin new to talk about n git a life. Maybe if that WCC BBQ goes down, we could see wussup wit dat shit. See how much shit lil Niki talk in person.

well see who's lil when I'm 6'5 and your 5'6...

ontherise

• 'G'
  • bringin a little graphic flavor to the board
« Reply #39 on: March 08, 2003, 03:58:35 PM »
i don't know if that girl is all that real real you guys i know people that talk like that but when you type it don't come out like that and ya nadya is real believe it and nik leave tone alone so that you won't be to scared to get your ass kicked to come to the picnic i want ta see what ya look like cause you neva have posted your pic on here since i've been here

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #40 on: March 08, 2003, 05:20:15 PM »
I bet yall this is BULLSHIT....this is probably a guy with a cock bigger than us loggin' in as a girl....

n what's with all these horny guyz holla-in' at new girls like they gonna get laid...???? ???

MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: March 08, 2003, 05:30:35 PM »
LOL we'll see if its a guy soon, if it is, thats sad for the people gettin their Mak on lol

Quakaveli

« Reply #42 on: March 08, 2003, 07:36:18 PM »
Wassup girl  :-*

Damn U refused ur BF sex? What a goody goody I dunno if U can stay on dis forum knaamean, look@Nadya shes like THIS close to havin a nuce pic in her avtar and da last chick here was Pink who was a bi...lol.

And o ya I forgot about HIP HOP HOE...damn that chick put up a nude pic of her ass with WCC written on it or sumn huh :o she was teh shit...even do her face was kinda ugly lol  :D
« Last Edit: March 08, 2003, 07:39:41 PM by RapQuake »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: March 08, 2003, 08:57:56 PM »
i don't know if that girl is all that real real you guys i know people that talk like that but when you type it don't come out like that and ya nadya is real believe it and nik leave tone alone so that you won't be to scared to get your ass kicked to come to the picnic i want ta see what ya look like cause you neva have posted your pic on here since i've been here

I've posted some pics of myself 2 years ago up in here with my shitty webcam, and they've been reposted a million times on different bodies...PeAcE

OutSider

« Reply #44 on: March 08, 2003, 09:55:27 PM »
i think this one is another alter ego of some guys imagenation!!!!... probably that shoe whore guy again or that one that was hacking into peoples emails.

BTW she looks like almost everyother chick... no saying she ugly or anything... but she just look like normal everyday peeps....