Author Topic: HeY gUyS iM nEw  (Read 1017 times)

x0nadya0x

Re:HeY gUyS iM nEw
« Reply #45 on: March 09, 2003, 04:44:37 AM »
Damn U refused ur BF sex? What a goody goody I dunno if U can stay on dis forum knaamean, look@Nadya shes like THIS close to havin a nuce pic in her avtar and da last chick here was Pink who was a bi...lol.
so because of that u assume that im a whore? well whatever i think ur kinda stupid replyin to this post assuming that its a real girl..coz i know for certain that its not now, dumbass!

Quakaveli

« Reply #46 on: March 09, 2003, 08:53:03 AM »
Damn U refused ur BF sex? What a goody goody I dunno if U can stay on dis forum knaamean, look@Nadya shes like THIS close to havin a nuce pic in her avtar and da last chick here was Pink who was a bi...lol.
so because of that u assume that im a whore? well whatever i think ur kinda stupid replyin to this post assuming that its a real girl..coz i know for certain that its not now, dumbass!

Damn is it just me or the British girls have no sense of humor??  :-[ Plus U must have a low self esteem or sumn...I was saying good thing about u  ::)

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #47 on: March 09, 2003, 09:14:57 AM »
who gives a shit wha she/he/it is...fukit. I mean, are yall tryna hook up wit her? lol Besidez, 80% of tha muhafuckaz on here aint what they claim to be.

Yea, like u claimin to be a blood...

find the post where i claimed to be a blood u lil bitch. Tha closest thing ive eva said to that, was muhafuckaz get me confuzed for a blood sumtimez down hea. Tha fuk i look like bangin? u dont know me, or shit about me lil boy. So find sumthin new to talk about n git a life. Maybe if that WCC BBQ goes down, we could see wussup wit dat shit. See how much shit lil Niki talk in person.

I'll be glad to show up to the bbq.I'm not the type to talk shit on the net.I'll tell ya an incident that happened where I can prove it. Last year, around the same time as now. Some dude IMed me, talkin mad shit about me and my girl. He was being a lil fag. So i said " Dude Stop talkin shit or i will fuck you up.I didn't know the kid but it was a kid that didn't like my girl or somethin. So i said come talk all the shit to my face then. I told him to meet me at this place. At 1 pm. So i'm sittin there waitin at the place..And he comes up with like 6 of his friends in a Monte Carlo..I had 1 of my boys with me. I walked right up to his window and was like "get the fuck outta the car". He was like "dude i was only kiddin" I sat there talkin mad shit to all of them and none of them said Shit..But when they were online they were tough guys..That goes to show ya, Some people act hard on the internet and will made lookin bitchmade if they ever confronted someone.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: March 09, 2003, 11:25:15 AM »
I think that's what ToNes gunna say..."I was only kidding man!"...LoL...Naah, but for real...If anyone wants to throw it down, just lemme know...If that's how u want it, then it's up to you...I really don't care...Fight, or no fight, I'm straight either way...I don't gotta prove nothing, but if some one calls me out, there's no way i'm gunna pussy out...PeAcE

bez

« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2003, 11:38:38 AM »
who gives a shit wha she/he/it is...fukit. I mean, are yall tryna hook up wit her? lol Besidez, 80% of tha muhafuckaz on here aint what they claim to be.

find the post where i claimed to be a blood u lil bitch. Tha closest thing ive eva said to that, was muhafuckaz get me confuzed for a blood sumtimez down hea. Tha fuk i look like bangin? u dont know me, or shit about me lil boy. So find sumthin new to talk about n git a life. Maybe if that WCC BBQ goes down, we could see wussup wit dat shit. See how much shit lil Niki talk in person.

I'll be glad to show up to the bbq.I'm not the type to talk shit on the net.I'll tell ya an incident that happened where I can prove it. Last year, around the same time as now. Some dude IMed me, talkin mad shit about me and my girl. He was being a lil fag. So i said " Dude Stop talkin shit or i will fuck you up.I didn't know the kid but it was a kid that didn't like my girl or somethin. So i said come talk all the shit to my face then. I told him to meet me at this place. At 1 pm. So i'm sittin there waitin at the place..And he comes up with like 6 of his friends in a Monte Carlo..I had 1 of my boys with me. I walked right up to his window and was like "get the fuck outta the car". He was like "dude i was only kiddin" I sat there talkin mad shit to all of them and none of them said Shit..But when they were online they were tough guys..That goes to show ya, Some people act hard on the internet and will made lookin bitchmade if they ever confronted someone.

Was the guy NIK????

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2003, 11:42:44 AM »

Was the guy NIK????

Yes...
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #51 on: March 09, 2003, 02:14:48 PM »

Was the guy NIK????

lol fah sho...and fah NIK, like i said before...u know shit about me. U know shit about whas possible. I aint gonna git into a fukin war of wordz over tha message board. U talk big like an adult, so u can git fuked up like one. Unfortunately, yur ass is a fukin lil kid. And guarenteed tha kinda bitch tah run to tha police on sum shit. Im thru wit message board fightin, git tha BBQ crackin..

As fah Pr1mo...lol u would fly all tha way tah Kali for thiz BBQ? Damn...drivin to LA almost seemz not worth if fah me, n im only 2 hrs away. But fly to a different coast to meet anybody frum hea? Hell naw...

Quakaveli

« Reply #52 on: March 09, 2003, 04:08:00 PM »
Damn yall Im tryin ta get a BBQ togetha and yall threatenin each other and tryin to make dis BBQ a fiting match, if it even happens. Man we shud all us chill out smoke a phat cone and have a gang of hoes here...aint no need for hostility, I dont want fuckin cops breakin dis shit up. but shit if yall wanna have some WCC fights, haha Im down jus gotta find a desolate area where it can go down...like we got da cliffs here in UCSD where aint no cops and ppl jus goto smoke and drank. peace

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #53 on: March 09, 2003, 07:21:37 PM »
Welcome to the board Sexaygurly and Nadya....nice to have some females on the board....

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #54 on: March 09, 2003, 07:26:15 PM »
Nah im gonna be in cali this summer anyway...Hell nam i wouldnt fly there for no reason
 Since i would be there i would go.