Author Topic: Eden Elior Chananel: what's the story behind these gay names ?  (Read 313 times)

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
nik: is there someone in your family with a name that is not gay?

Sccit

Re: Eden Elior Chananel: what's the story behind these gay names ?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 01:17:39 PM »
holy names

Elior means the light of God. it's probably why i'm blessed.....

what does elano mean? lmao

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2013, 01:20:31 PM »
elano is a name of mandingo heritage

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2013, 01:23:54 PM »
The name of Elano creates an easy-going, good-natured personality, meeting and mixing easily.

You appreciate the company of others, to the point that you do not like to be by yourself for very long.

You are gifted with natural expression, both verbal and musical, but you would find it tedious to study music and practice theory.

Anything that involves concentration or just plain hard work, you prefer to avoid as best you can.

Although you have many creative, original ideas, procrastination is your worst enemy because you can seldom make decisions and carry them out.

In your desire to gain the favour of others and to keep peace, because you abhor friction, you change your opinion to agree with those at hand.

It is easy for you to express love and affection, but you would have to watch that your emotional nature does not get the better of you and lead you to indiscretions which you would later regret.

A desire for sweet, rich foods could create skin problems, overweight, or you could suffer weakness across the back, or possibly a liver ailment.

http://www.kabalarians.com/Female/elano.htm

sounds about right to me

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2013, 01:53:26 PM »
holy names

Elior means the light of God. it's probably why i'm blessed.....

what does elano mean? lmao

Elior is your real name (and it's GAY), elano is just a nickname. But you didn't answer my question  :loser:

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2013, 01:59:10 PM »
i did answer your question, you just don't speak proper english, so it probably didnt register. check the first reply in this thread

whats your real name? myrealname??

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2013, 02:11:39 PM »
An Elano is a bitch.

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2013, 02:17:26 PM »
i did answer your question.

Just a part of the question, dumb jew.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2013, 04:33:02 PM »
An Elano is a bitch.

An overweight female bitch, according to the description

Remedy360

« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2013, 05:36:49 PM »
The name of Elano creates an easy-going, good-natured personality, meeting and mixing easily.

You appreciate the company of others, to the point that you do not like to be by yourself for very long.

You are gifted with natural expression, both verbal and musical, but you would find it tedious to study music and practice theory.

Anything that involves concentration or just plain hard work, you prefer to avoid as best you can.

Although you have many creative, original ideas, procrastination is your worst enemy because you can seldom make decisions and carry them out.

In your desire to gain the favour of others and to keep peace, because you abhor friction, you change your opinion to agree with those at hand.

It is easy for you to express love and affection, but you would have to watch that your emotional nature does not get the better of you and lead you to indiscretions which you would later regret.

A desire for sweet, rich foods could create skin problems, overweight, or you could suffer weakness across the back, or possibly a liver ailment.

sounds about right to me

Lol that was actually pretty funny. Isn't Elano the name of a soccer player?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2013, 06:01:59 PM »
is it a 2000's soccer player?  he's been calling himeself alone-o for 7 years or so

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2013, 10:51:09 PM »

sounds about right to me

Lol that was actually pretty funny. Isn't Elano the name of a soccer player?

MAD FUNNY