Author Topic: Daz Dillinger - RRAGB - Thoughts?  (Read 1600 times)

johnnie360

Daz Dillinger - RRAGB - Thoughts?
« on: May 05, 2013, 09:56:03 PM »
I just pulled this out after a hella long time. Reminded me of summer of 98. I used to flip this cassette tape over and over in my walkman.

So is this album Classic? Best Daz Album?

Mietek23

Re: Daz Dillinger - RRAGB - Thoughts?
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2013, 10:06:09 PM »
West Coast classic and best Daz album for sure - unfortunately, it was released in a time when West Coast rap became played out and "G-Funk era" was only a memory... it was probably the last record with that classic Death Row sound from top to bottom.

doggfather

« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2013, 11:01:29 PM »
yes, it's a good album, but classic?
no.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Will_B

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 12:58:07 AM »
West Coast classic and best Daz album for sure - classic Death Row sound from top to bottom.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2013, 02:14:07 AM »
 Yeah good album for sure. Very good memories of a time in my life where everything was good! Almost a classic just a few weak tracks but over all very very good album.

Fresh Bone

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2013, 04:29:41 AM »
RAW is a more consistent album in my opinion. RR+GB was a mix of older songs and too many guest apperances.

Okka

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2013, 04:35:39 AM »
"R.A.W." is better in my opinion too, it's still the best album from Daz in my opinion.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2013, 04:45:26 AM »
 I think "this is the life i lead" may be my favourite Daz album.

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2013, 06:42:48 AM »
itīs a dazzic album. tho i like raw too . thatīs about it, u know what iīm throwing up was mostly garbage imo, and after that i canīt say iīve heard a solid daz album.

lol, i remember when daz vs. tha row beef was on; tha row had their catalog on their website and the description of  RRGB was "the only Daz album worth buying".  they were netbanging so hard, leaking the other sideīs albums with twisted song and artist names.
  snoop dogg was "snitch dogg"  and Daz put up photoshopped pics of Suge in womenīs clothing on the front page of his site.

and Daz banned all bloods from his forum, tho the only one was baby g because he had Damu Ridaz pics in his sig and said heīs from a blood neighborhood.  Dazī netbanging stripes been earned early nahmean.

HighEyeCue

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2013, 07:30:10 AM »
it felt like the last real Death Row type album that was released

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2013, 11:30:14 AM »
itīs a dazzic album. tho i like raw too . thatīs about it, u know what iīm throwing up was mostly garbage imo, and after that i canīt say iīve heard a solid daz album.

lol, i remember when daz vs. tha row beef was on; tha row had their catalog on their website and the description of  RRGB was "the only Daz album worth buying".  they were netbanging so hard, leaking the other sideīs albums with twisted song and artist names.
  snoop dogg was "snitch dogg"  and Daz put up photoshopped pics of Suge in womenīs clothing on the front page of his site.

and Daz banned all bloods from his forum, tho the only one was baby g because he had Damu Ridaz pics in his sig and said heīs from a blood neighborhood.  Dazī netbanging stripes been earned early nahmean.

:D You will never see such major label net ignorance as you did in those days.

Every dogg has its day :D :D :D

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2013, 11:46:55 AM »
i know man , lol .  Daz still shitting on folks tho , like his "fuck france" thing a couple of years ago

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2013, 11:58:40 AM »
not classic but it has plenty of classic songs on it

they should have added "dont try to play me homie" and "Way too major"

Mietek23

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2013, 02:10:35 PM »
they should have added "dont try to play me homie" and "Way too major"

"Way Too Major" is probably the best song Daz has ever recorded - CLASSIC.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2013, 02:02:30 PM »
West Coast classic and best Daz album for sure - classic Death Row sound from top to bottom.

"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.