Hannibal Lecter
0 (0%)
Ted Bundy
0 (0%)
Stalin
1 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: May 11, 2013, 05:28:25 AM

Author Topic: The new nobel peace prize  (Read 524 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The new nobel peace prize
« on: May 06, 2013, 05:28:25 AM »

Place your vote now, which of these degenerate individuals or groups is more deserving.
Personally I am going for the Israeli backed, western backed, U.S backed Al Queda who are fighting to rid the world of evil in Syria.

Fraxxx

Re: The new nobel peace prize
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2013, 08:39:31 AM »
I'm going with Stalin, that mustache demands respect (and maybe a Nobel Peace Prize).
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2013, 09:09:12 AM »
 :grumpy:

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2013, 09:47:49 AM »

Come on MDogg don't be hating, I had to give Obama some tough competition this time, he can't be the only horse in the race.
If anything, it's a compliment that I put him against such worthy competitors.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2013, 10:15:23 AM »
Well I'll talk actual Peace Prize.

I think Bradley Manning is a dark horse, but it's pretty obvious Malala Yousafzai. She did get shot and tried to start a western movement in Afghanistan.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2013, 01:27:19 AM »

I think Bradley Manning is a dark horse, but it's pretty obvious Malala Yousafzai. She did get shot and tried to start a western movement in Afghanistan.

Malala Yousafzai???
That is a dissapointement, 2 see that from you.
Started a western movement.. really?

You Know how old she was?
She was 14 years.....
@ that age you don't know Shit. She probably just learned how 2 wipe her nose properly .
And what did they do.. They (NGO) send her into a warzone for God's sake 2 teach women the meaning of "women liberation."

I can't believe you fell for that bullshit.

And ofcourse those are loones who shot her. Anybody can see that.

But they use her as a case 2 paint the opponent as black as they can..
Well a question for you who is 2 blame.. is it not the carelessness of the NGO 2 send such a little girl in a warzone 2 teach "the masses." And then when she is shot using her as a case against the opponent.
Who is morally responsible here??

So if the opponents are all responsible for the lunatic that shot her, because of his action.

What about this US soldier..

"Bales is accused of murdering Afghan villagers, mostly women and children, during pre-dawn raids on March 11, 2011. Bales, who was on his fourth combat deployment, slipped away from his base in southern Afghanistan to attack two nearby villages and returned soaked in blood, prosecutors say."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/13/us-soldier-charged-with-killing-16-afghan-civilians-to-get-sanity-review/#ixzz2Sgd9p6D4

The youngest was a baby only a few month old.

Why do I bring up this case... Well if the girl who is shot, the blame is on the entire Opponents-movement in Pakistan and their "backwardness".
Why don't the media apply the same criteria for that US soldier.. That is because of your decadent society and lack of morals? So this case (if we apply the same criteria) is 2 blame in the name of freedom and democracy and the army that comes with it.

The second case is even worse then the first case.
Th girls was used as an active tool in the Battle for hearts and minds. The second just happen 2 live close an US base.

Do I believe that...Ofcourse not, that would be ridiculous.... it is one loony... just as the case with pakistani girl. Probably stepped on the wrong feet of another looney.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2013, 10:38:17 AM »

Malala Yousafzai???
That is a dissapointement, 2 see that from you.
Started a western movement.. really?

You Know how old she was?
She was 14 years.....
@ that age you don't know Shit. She probably just learned how 2 wipe her nose properly .
And what did they do.. They (NGO) send her into a warzone for God's sake 2 teach women the meaning of "women liberation."

I can't believe you fell for that bullshit.

And ofcourse those are loones who shot her. Anybody can see that.

But they use her as a case 2 paint the opponent as black as they can..
Well a question for you who is 2 blame.. is it not the carelessness of the NGO 2 send such a little girl in a warzone 2 teach "the masses." And then when she is shot using her as a case against the opponent.
Who is morally responsible here??

So if the opponents are all responsible for the lunatic that shot her, because of his action.

What about this US soldier..

"Bales is accused of murdering Afghan villagers, mostly women and children, during pre-dawn raids on March 11, 2011. Bales, who was on his fourth combat deployment, slipped away from his base in southern Afghanistan to attack two nearby villages and returned soaked in blood, prosecutors say."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/13/us-soldier-charged-with-killing-16-afghan-civilians-to-get-sanity-review/#ixzz2Sgd9p6D4

The youngest was a baby only a few month old.

Why do I bring up this case... Well if the girl who is shot, the blame is on the entire Opponents-movement in Pakistan and their "backwardness".
Why don't the media apply the same criteria for that US soldier.. That is because of your decadent society and lack of morals? So this case (if we apply the same criteria) is 2 blame in the name of freedom and democracy and the army that comes with it.

The second case is even worse then the first case.
Th girls was used as an active tool in the Battle for hearts and minds. The second just happen 2 live close an US base.

Do I believe that...Ofcourse not, that would be ridiculous.... it is one loony... just as the case with pakistani girl. Probably stepped on the wrong feet of another looney.

I wasn't saying she deserved to get the award, but I'm saying she'll win the award.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2013, 10:58:48 AM »

What are shaking your head for?

He's a mass murderer and so is everyone else on the list. Him winning the Nobel peace prize is beyond a slap in the face and shows that the award is completely a joke.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2013, 12:25:01 PM »

I wasn't saying she deserved to get the award, but I'm saying she'll win the award.

My Bad!

Peace,

Rib

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2013, 05:07:00 AM »

What are shaking your head for?

He's a mass murderer and so is everyone else on the list. Him winning the Nobel peace prize is beyond a slap in the face and shows that the award is completely a joke.