Author Topic: What's the last movie[s] you've seen + have take on it. Worth seeing or not  (Read 126591 times)

doggfather

Mayor Grom: Chumnoy Doktor (2021)
russian netflix film where they mixin mcu and dceu with guy ritchie holmes.

fun for once!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

BJV

The Hateful Eight (2015)

This was amazing to watch.. don't know why I didn't watch it sooner just one of the few Tarentino movies I hadn't seen yet. I knew nothing about the movie going in and I was expecting a typical western but with Tarentino flavour.. 8 different characters shootouts saloons etc but it was a completely different story and all the actors were perfectly cast. I actually liked this better than Django Unchained.

doggfather

The Ice Road (2021)
typical liam neeson action moovie, but this time on ice, and trucks.

if u liked the docu reality on discovery (or viasat history, cant remeber) u gonna like this too.

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Since the pandemic has died down some, i'm trying to live a real life again.  Kinda hard when I have to work a lot & do laundry every weekend  :(  Work clothes get really dirty.  Getting back into the movie scene when I can.  Watched 2 movies recently.

Black Widow.  Good movie.  Explains the story of her character.  Movie makes you wanna be more caring to women & treating them right.  Negative: if you seen avengers 4, you know Natasha died sacrificing her life to help defeating Thanos  :'(  There are movie end credits on this movie also.  If you don't wanna know, scroll down now.

End credits: Natasha's sister visits Natasha's grave & Julia Louis Dreyfus or some lookalike chooses to lie on sorry Hawkeye that he killed Natasha.  I don't like Hawkeye but I hate when bitches lie on a man.  2 of the worst racial murder tragedies happened when a bitch lied on a man.  Emmett Till & the black wall street massacre.

Fast & Furious 9.  I didn't bother watching 8.  Most likely won't ever watch it.  Didn't like certain things in the movie I heard of & plus its not the same without Paul Walker.  I'm glad I watched 9.  Explains part of Dominick's past & how he had an estranged brother.  They finally used the guys from tokyo drift.  Lucas Black & Bow Wow.  Main negative is that the bitch Cypher didn't get killed off.  A movie I wouldn't mind watching again.  I might just watch the 10th & final one.  Will there be a 2nd hobbs & shaw?

doggfather

Out of Death (2021)
borin as phuck straight to dvd film with bruce willis.

skip it if u can. dont worth it.

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

doggfather

The Tomorrow War (2021)
alien invasion in the future and solution from the past. not bad, but just for one.

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

doggfather

Moxie (2021)
teenage film in 2010-2020's style.

not bad, but i am too old for this.

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

doggfather

Geçen Yaz (2021)
turkish teenage film bout a summer vacation, and love. 1997 was my teenage years too, so it was nostalgic as phuck!

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Watchin Malice in the Palace now on Netflix... it's well done, and two teams I was a fan of in the day the Rasheed Wallace Pistons and Reggie Miller at the end of his career on the Pacers
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

Watchin Malice in the Palace now on Netflix... it's well done, and two teams I was a fan of in the day the Rasheed Wallace Pistons and Reggie Miller at the end of his career on the Pacers

been wanting to check this

• Muthafuckin' Don!

been wanting to check this

You will like it... Stephen Jackson is a G, he had Artest back to the fullest, and then Artest just bounced and left the team, but Artest owns up to it.  The most bizzare thing about the incident was there wasn’t much security around and it was starting to seem like it was gonna be Pacers vs. the whole damn arena...

Then the Jermaine O’Neal side of things, he’s an intriguing story because he actually failed with Portland and then resurrected his career thru hard work and desire to win.. he put his locker next to Reggie and him and Stephen really wanted to win a championship for Reggie... so he knew what Artest did probably ruined that.. they were dominating the Pistons and likely to win that year.. so he actually goes in the locker room and goes straight at Artest and they start fighting in the locker room!!

Holler back after you watch the doc

Sccit

You will like it... Stephen Jackson is a G, he had Artest back to the fullest, and then Artest just bounced and left the team, but Artest owns up to it.  The most bizzare thing about the incident was there wasn’t much security around and it was starting to seem like it was gonna be Pacers vs. the whole damn arena...

Then the Jermaine O’Neal side of things, he’s an intriguing story because he actually failed with Portland and then resurrected his career thru hard work and desire to win.. he put his locker next to Reggie and him and Stephen really wanted to win a championship for Reggie... so he knew what Artest did probably ruined that.. they were dominating the Pistons and likely to win that year.. so he actually goes in the locker room and goes straight at Artest and they start fighting in the locker room!!

Holler back after you watch the doc

fsheez

Sccit

malice in the palace has a second episode airing tuesday

• Muthafuckin' Don!
malice in the palace has a second episode airing tuesday

fucc yeah!

doggfather

Pig (2021)
nic cage actually can act! its turned out again!

a burn out chef lives in the woods till his pig is taken.

interesting drama, psycho thriller which NOT turn to john wick.

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ