Author Topic: What's the last movie[s] you've seen + have take on it. Worth seeing or not  (Read 124919 times)

Sccit

Last night i watched "the wish master" 1 & 2. Classic wes craven 90's horror. Part one probably better. I had seen part 2 before but i don't think i saw the otheres9there are four all up).
 I started watching part three earlier today but the site where i stream movies, the stream had foreign subtitles so didn't watch.
 From what i read the actor who plays the djinn chances in part three so iam sure it wont be as good.

real talk, wishmaster 1 is a classic

KrazySumwhat

I love old horror movies like that and i swear movies looked better back then before CG took over. Fake masks and puppets don't look as bad as shitty fake as fuck looking CG IMO.

I do intend to watch part three and four at some point.

doggfather

the new godzilla and liked it!
gonna watch the new x-men movie tomorrow.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

David Gutterman

the new godzilla and liked it!
gonna watch the new x-men movie tomorrow.

Have fun tomorrow, and please give me your two cents on the new x-men movie. I'm interested.

doggfather

x-men days of future past.

the best x-men movie ever.

the past and the future scenes was aight too, all the actors, and mutants in there who counts.

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

David Gutterman

the past and the future scenes was aight too, all the actors, and mutants in there who counts.

Thanx for the info dude, I'm going this weekend!

doggfather

how do u like it?

HELP

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

ICHI THE KILLER

how do u like it?

that movie is slightly above average

Sccit

neighbors was funny 7.5/10
million was 2 die in the west was good too 7/10

KrazySumwhat

^ i wanna see that neighbors one.

Last weekend me and a couple mates watched an old school classic "warlock" its like late 80's early 90's and looking very dated lol
 I saw "freddy got fingered" for the first time. wtf lol?
 Last night we watched "ride along" was actually pretty decent, pretty funny. Ice cube not the best actor ever but this movie was pretty enjoyable.
 "Abraham Lincoln vampire slayer" This was pretty cool. Good evil looking vampires, no sparkly pretty boy faggots to be seen here. Very unrealistic and far fetched but pretty cool. Good action and violence.

Sccit

freddy got fingered is underrated

KrazySumwhat

Yeah it was pretty funny. Tom Green is a mad cunt. Crazy fucker lol.

Remedy360

freddy got fingered is underrated

Lol I never actually saw that. Tom Green had a nice run but once the early 2000's hit dude was gone.

Sccit

he did have that short-lived talk show i thought was pretty funny.....and this weird movie called bob the butler a few years back......and starred in the latest trailer park boys movie

KrazySumwhat

i watched Neighbors last night. fairly funny. Prolly not as good as i expected but i got several good laughs out of it. Pretty stupid movie lol at times irritating but worth a watch. I can kinda relate being 33 even though i dont have a lil baby. Ive had bad neighbors before.
 Cool to see an Aussie chick rockin dat Aussie accent  ;) Sexy milf.