Author Topic: What's the last movie[s] you've seen + have take on it. Worth seeing or not  (Read 124854 times)

David Gutterman

i watched Neighbors last night. fairly funny. Prolly not as good as i expected but i got several good laughs out of it. Pretty stupid movie lol at times irritating but worth a watch. I can kinda relate being 33 even though i dont have a lil baby. Ive had bad neighbors before.
 Cool to see an Aussie chick rockin dat Aussie accent  ;) Sexy milf.

I feel the same way i expected more, and yes Aussie accents are sexy!

ohh and i watched The Raid 2, a Higher lever of asskicking and i loved it! An excellent sequel and a fantastic action/martial arts movie.

David Gutterman

x-men days of future past.

the best x-men movie ever.

the past and the future scenes was aight too, all the actors, and mutants in there who counts.

Thanx for the info dude, I'm going this weekend!

how do u like it?

Kinda liked it, way better than wolverine in japan.

doggfather

every x film is better than Wolvie in japan.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

David Gutterman

every x film is better than Wolvie in japan.

True!

Fonky Fresh

KLIP (2012) tha'ts the movie i've watched, man that's some movie check on imdb guys
starring the beautiful serbian chick isidora simijonovic * slurp ... as beautiful as it sounds
I love these full frontal  nud. /real x-rated movies
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

doggfather

Transformers 4 age of execution.

well, a bit better than the first 3 movie, but still a bad tf film.

We waitin for a real one only with robots without humans.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

David Gutterman

STARRED UP

A troubled and explosively violent teenager is transferred to adult prison where he finally meets his match - a man who also happens to be his father.

Brutal and Brilliant! loved it! check it out people!

Trailer:

IMDB: 7,7

wardy

Watched the Negotiator last night. Not seen it for years but showed it was a classic! One of Samuel L Jackson's best movies. Last one i saw at the cinema was Mrs Browns Boys 2 weeks ago. Wouldn't even bother wasting your time getting a link for it!

Sccit

deliver us from evil.. a good modern day horror flick 7.75/10

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The expendables 3  8)

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Around this weekend, i've finally seen sharknado 1 & 2.  Both alright, but not the best movie ever like some of these twitter people are saying.  2nd one, I consider better than the 1st.  Storywise.

Remedy360

House of the Devil. I enjoyed it. Modern movie that does a good job giving the viewer an 80's feel. I would recommend it, especially Netflix users looking for a good horror flick to check out.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Most the new movies are all smoke and mirrors to keep the masses memorized...

...If you want to see a real movie, with a real storyline, real creativity then go see Boyhood... it's a once in a lifetime movie and there are things done in that movie that have never been done before and may never again be duplicated.  They followed this family around for like 16 years to complete the movie.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sccit

House of the Devil. I enjoyed it. Modern movie that does a good job giving the viewer an 80's feel. I would recommend it, especially Netflix users looking for a good horror flick to check out.

Good lookin out, ima peep that

Sccit

A most wanted man 6/10, strange movie about terrorists, gets borin fast