Author Topic: What's the last movie[s] you've seen + have take on it. Worth seeing or not  (Read 124909 times)

Heinz

Re: What's the last movie[s] you've seen + have take on it. Worth seeing or not
« Reply #180 on: February 05, 2015, 04:33:07 PM »
Le Tableau (The Painting) by Jean-François Laguionie.
Well worth watching.

Sccit

« Reply #181 on: February 09, 2015, 02:33:30 PM »
american sniper...dope action. seemingly portrays the life of a sniper deployed in iraq inaccurately. still an interesting movie.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #182 on: February 13, 2015, 01:16:29 PM »
Beaster Day horribly bad but hilarious at the same time
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 01:24:39 PM by K-MACC »

Sccit

« Reply #183 on: February 16, 2015, 02:06:06 PM »
Stephen King's A Good Marraige....dope story, not classic stephen king, but still enjoyable

Blood$

« Reply #184 on: February 18, 2015, 10:51:25 AM »
The Interview - despite the mixed reviews I enjoyed it, copped it yesterday
Neighbors - didn't get to see this when it first came out but I also enjoyed this, not as great as Pineapple Express or This Is The End but still funny/entertaining

Sccit

« Reply #185 on: February 18, 2015, 11:33:11 AM »
neighbors>the interview

Heinz

Shaun The Sheep by Mark Burton and Richard Starzak.
Well worth seeing.  Great lead character animation by W.Becher.

David Gutterman

MirrorMask: This is not for everyone, But i loved it. Very dreamy, In a fantasy world of opposing kingdoms, a 15-year old girl must find the fabled MirrorMask in order to save the kingdom and get home.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 04:25:48 AM by David Gutterman »

Sccit

predestination.....weird movie with ethan hawk. pretty damn interesting and original.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Hot tub time machine 2 & the wedding ringer I got my 12 $ worth  8)

Sccit

get hard....pretty solid. not will ferrell or kevin harts best, but had it's moments. i liked wedding ringer better tho.

the angriest man in brooklyn...good movie with robbin williams and mila kunis. almost feels like robin williams was playin himself, goin as far as an attempted suicide attempt in the film. check it on netflix.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Furious 7.  I won't spoil it for anyone.  I'll wait until the end of this month.  Last movie I saw at the theatres was fast & furious 6 which I didn't like.  Furious 7 makes up for that last one.  I'd be ok if it was 5 & that's it, especially if it meant Paul Walker being alive 2day.  Plus i'm not really into Michelle Rodriguez aka Leticia.  Yeah I know she's called letty but I never liked that nickname.  It sounds like Betty or lettuce, & Leticia is a sexy name.  1 of my high school classmates had that name.  Met her in the wrong lifetime & region. 

Worth seeing, just like the upcoming avengers ultron movie, there's no after credits special.  So no need to stay after the movie is over.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Avengers-age of ultron.  Very good movie.  Very rare that when I see a movie, that I wanna get the dvd when it comes out.  Its that good.  Ultron is sarcastic like Iron Man.  War Machine is back  :)  Finally the original avenger appeared.  I remember him on the comics as a youth.  Didn't know his name then but knew his colors-vision.  Red face, green & yellow suit.  A scene happens after all the 1st set of credits of the people who played the avengers. 

doggfather

avengers age of ultron.

really good popcorn movie!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Matty

Kingsman: The Secret Service

like a comic book version of James Bond, pretty entertaining. worth seeing.