Author Topic: What's the last movie[s] you've seen + have take on it. Worth seeing or not  (Read 124895 times)

Sccit

VACATION REMAKE.....GOOD COMEDY, NOT CLASSIC LIKE THE ORIGINAL, BUT HAD ITS MOMENTS. R RATED, SO IT AINT FAMILY FRIENDLY LIKE UD EXPECT IT TO BE.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Spy-mainly saw it because of Jason Statham.  And I do have a liking to the big brown haired blue eyed special Melissa McCarthy.  Mainly on mike & molly.  She doesn't look trailer trashy in this movie like the other movies[tammy & identity thief] She cusses a lot & she's funny in this.  This movie is actually underrated.  Hard to remember other things cause I saw this movie in either june or july.  Too busy to be on here.

Dope-good movie.  Kinda forgot about the movie. 

Sccit

definitely forgettable...not that it's bad, but i seen that too and didnt even remember til u mentioned it

doggfather

44. child

tom hardy is a muhfuka. hard boiled crime film in the 50s RUSSIA.  8)

worth to check it.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

definitely forgettable...not that it's bad, but i seen that too and didnt even remember til u mentioned it
Kinda funny here & there.  I'm just glad that the dude was able to make it to college unlike ricky on boyz n the hood  :( 

doggfather

John wick. Really good ol school revenge movie.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

the gift......weird thriller about bullying, but pretty good

Sccit

They Came Together- Definitely the best spoof-style movie I've seen since the earlier Scary Movies, not that it's had much competition, but I was surprised at how funny it was. Rips on all the cliche/formulaic elements of romantic comedies that were all over the place through the 90's and 2000's. Worth checking out, just stumbled onto it on Netflix the other day.

CHECKED IT OUT BASED ON YOUR RECOMMENDATION...PRETTY FUNNY, GOOD SHIT.

Sccit

straight outta compton - every1 here prolly saw it...one of the goat biopics

southpaw - excellent movie, i'd recommend any1 to see this shit

Sccit

bicentennial man - cool lil robot flick wit robbin williams

the visit - m night shamylan back doin horor. pretty good, but not amongst his bests

DRGNBLZN

The Skeleton Twins - 6.5/10 alot of stuff i've already seen in other movies but Bill Hader carried the film pretty good for being dramatic. Good if you want to find something on netflix.

Sccit

GREEN INFERNO - COOL HORROR FLICK, A LOT OF GORE IN TYPICAL ELI ROTH FASHION

BLACK MASS - GREAT JOHNNY DEPP BIOPIC ABOUT THE LIFE OF WHITEY BULGER

Sccit

Everest - dope adventure movie about some true events on one of the more publicized mount everest journeys

Crimson Tide - interesting mystery/horror movie with excellent visuals....plot wasnt great, but directing and cinematography were definitely on point

DRGNBLZN

a few that i watched recently...

Pixels - Beyond terrible. I don't know how nintendo, namco, etc. allowed their characters in such a poorly made movie. Adam Sandler shouldn't produce movies anymore.

Vacation - It was ok. I didn't expect it to be great. If you were a fan of the original movies i'd recommend it.

San Andreas - Nothing great about this one. 98% cgi action and 2% everything else as you could imagine. Waste of time.

Terminator Genesys - Pretty good addition to the series. Some of the last scenes where John Connor were saving the day were laughable but still a pretty good movie. Good supporting cast.

Ted 2 - Pretty hilarious. Not as good as the first but had its moments. Good if you can tolerate Seth Mcfarlarne's humor.

Ant-Man - Just watched this last night. Good movie. Alot better than i expected it to be. I'm surprised Paul Rudd pulled it off.

Sccit

Night Before - hilarious seth rogan comedy..better than Neighbors, on par with This Is The End....rogan trippin on shrooms the entire movie, classic stuff.