Author Topic: LiKe wHiCh sOnG IZ bEttEr AbOuT mOMMieS  (Read 966 times)

Pimpdogg

• 'G'
  • weapon of mass seduction
Re:LiKe wHiCh sOnG IZ bEttEr AbOuT mOMMieS
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2003, 02:35:05 PM »
 im GoIn 2 tHe MaLL nOw 2 buY tHiS cUtE tOp i SaW in WeT SeAl.  LaTaZ GuYz mwa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

now anyone who still thinks this girl/guy is for real needs some sense slapped into them.

Never surrender

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2003, 06:32:42 PM »
BY THE WAY:

ReAdInG ThIs Is VeRy AnNoYiNg!!!

Yeah it is I fucking hate that writing...finally someone said it...thank you...

peace
did someone say annoying?????

thriller

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2003, 07:24:25 PM »
Yeah whatever Bitch...do you know who jayo felony is or rakim...cormega...I don't think so...so shut the fuck up and go cry some more you lil' emotional bitch....you don't know shit about hip hop only the shit that comes on radio and thats popular like tha mainstream...BITCH

ummmm i like soooooooo actually know who cormega an rakim are so go play with yourself u frequent masterbating.  3 inches of fury tell me who wUz in the juice cRew an I'll leAve the board

EM28

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2003, 07:32:09 PM »
Yeah whatever Bitch...do you know who jayo felony is or rakim...cormega...I don't think so...so shut the fuck up and go cry some more you lil' emotional bitch....you don't know shit about hip hop only the shit that comes on radio and thats popular like tha mainstream...BITCH

ummmm i like soooooooo actually know who cormega an rakim are so go play with yourself u frequent masterbating.  3 inches of fury tell me who wUz in the juice cRew an I'll leAve the board

you need to so shut the fuck up bitch...i have enough beef on this board already....i don't have time for you...

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2003, 07:33:07 PM »
fuck man show some respect 4 the girl...............                            

now i know why the bitches are always complaining about discrimination n shit....  ;D jk

kick ass album

thriller

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2003, 07:38:30 PM »

you need to so shut the fuck up bitch...i have enough beef on this board already....i don't have time for you...
whats the matter little dick never head of the juice crew,  your like suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch a HoMo

mauzip

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2003, 07:39:59 PM »

whats the matter little dick never head of the juice crew,  your like suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch a HoMo

what if he was a homo. would that matter?

thriller

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2003, 07:43:53 PM »

like your like soooooooooooo that guy that posted that pic of the guy bending over.  um yea you like so were that guy so like so kill yourself or leave the wcc

EM28

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2003, 07:45:40 PM »
who are you to tell me or mauzip to leave wcc...you have been here a day lil' bitch...

mauzip

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2003, 07:46:11 PM »

like your like soooooooooooo that guy that posted that pic of the guy bending over.  um yea you like so were that guy so like so kill yourself or leave the wcc

Yeah that was me. But what is the anwer to my question?

BY THE WAY:
You were here before, you're just a guy that likes to piss people off.

thriller

« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2003, 07:57:21 PM »

Yeah that was me. But what is the anwer to my question?

BY THE WAY:
You were here before, you're just a guy that likes to piss people off.

ummm i like so said i was readin this board a month earlier asshole,  uggggh i hate bein sick i wuz goin go 2 a partAy 2niTe but i got a fevey

mauzip

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2003, 08:00:28 PM »
ummm i like so said i was readin this board a month earlier asshole,  uggggh i hate bein sick i wuz goin go 2 a partAy 2niTe but i got a fevey

bitch, can you type that first part in proper english so everybody can understand it? and it's sir, not asshole

thriller

« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2003, 08:01:33 PM »
an im like so waiting 4 u 2 teLL me who wuZ in da juIce cRew.  i'll be niCe an like soooooooooooooooooooo give u a hINt- BdK

EM28

« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2003, 08:02:40 PM »

bitch, can you type that first part in proper english so everybody can understand it? and it's sir, not asshole

yeah tell that bitch....fuck what your waiting for....no one cares what you want bitch....

mauzip

« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2003, 08:03:09 PM »
an im like so waiting 4 u 2 teLL me who wuZ in da juIce cRew.  i'll be niCe an like soooooooooooooooooooo give u a hINt- BdK

ohh, the juice crew... i have no idea what that is. whatever bitch. come back if you have a picture of yourself naked.