Author Topic: Alright guys Im done.................  (Read 1015 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re:Alright guys Im done.................
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2003, 03:15:57 PM »
^he did ask me to come back through AIM...even ask him...

Yea, I know.....but U obviously didn't understand what I said.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

-Vorte[ x ]-

• Lil Geezy
  • ...Reality is only a perception...
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2003, 03:18:54 PM »
Alas, never underestimate ignorant people in large groups.  This board has been infected with negativity, posters who's intellect resembles 8 year olds heavily influenced by rap music and society, with no personal opinion.  Its a constant struggle for "power" and "status" on the internet.  Very immature, what I find pathetic, yet amusing is how those certain people try 'justifying' themselves and their immature, repetitve, played out insults.  I can only hope overseer becomes a little more hard and strict with his rules and starts banning a lot more people.  one love.

-Vorte[ x ]

« Last Edit: March 08, 2003, 03:19:58 PM by -Vorte[ x ]- »
-Vorte[ x ]

infinite59

« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2003, 05:50:29 PM »
Really I never saw anything wrong with the whole beard thing.  Muslims are proud of their beards, and in the Sunna it is recommended that we have one, so that's like if someone said to me, "You Muslim, go do your Muslim prayers."  I mean, what's wrong with that?

But as far as the Faghan thing.  Ya'll should be banned for that, straight up.  That's going too far.  That's totally disrespectful and immature.  I think that was the kind of stuff that really pissed Tech off.  I like NowIKnow, and I think Tech was used to NowIKnow's antics, but Verbalassaulta and Quake were the ones that really brought it to a head.  Tech should come back now that Verbalassaulta's been banned.  
« Last Edit: March 08, 2003, 05:51:56 PM by Haj Infinite Ibrahim »

TiNmaN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • De ja Vu in this piece
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2003, 06:11:46 PM »
PEace out man, u were a cool dude even tho we always didnt get along, its all good dog

Keepin it REAL

Name may b differnt, but tha HaMMer still haz to b dropped.

Newly accquired battle recored: 2-4

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #34 on: March 08, 2003, 06:52:01 PM »
Really I never saw anything wrong with the whole beard thing.  Muslims are proud of their beards, and in the Sunna it is recommended that we have one, so that's like if someone said to me, "You Muslim, go do your Muslim prayers."  I mean, what's wrong with that?

But as far as the Faghan thing.  Ya'll should be banned for that, straight up.  That's going too far.  That's totally disrespectful and immature.  I think that was the kind of stuff that really pissed Tech off.  I like NowIKnow, and I think Tech was used to NowIKnow's antics, but Verbalassaulta and Quake were the ones that really brought it to a head.  Tech should come back now that Verbalassaulta's been banned.  
i do totally agree with the faghan thing that does deserve a banning........but its not my decisision thats just takin it to far in my opinion

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: March 08, 2003, 08:52:52 PM »
Faghan wasn't a diss to Afghans...It was a diss to Tech...He was a fag and an Afghan, so we called him a Faghan...I see why ya'll got upset though...PeACe

Smooth

« Reply #36 on: March 08, 2003, 08:59:16 PM »
no no... Tech your not leaving cause the big homie Smooth says so... i'll see you back here tomorrow Tizech!...

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2003, 02:47:37 AM »
see what i meant with my other thread?  :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2003, 11:08:49 AM »
Don't worry ya'll...Tech didn't go anywhere...He posts as Docky now...PeACe

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2003, 11:12:13 AM »
Don't worry ya'll...Tech didn't go anywhere...He posts as Docky now...PeACe

lol serious?

bez

« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2003, 11:27:35 AM »
Some people :(

Doggystylin

« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2003, 11:40:55 AM »
i dont know if yall noticed, but do yall notice this pattern? NIK HAS A BEEF IN EVERY GOD DAMN THREAD, i mean comon dude, chill out, when theres a whole board tellin you somethin dont you think there might be somethin wrong? its not like its only the muslims hatin on u, or only the UK people, cuz even bad ass went off on you, and even your own homie rap quake goes off on you sometimes.

god damn this board has been shitted out like half-made diarea

bez

« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2003, 11:45:51 AM »
i dont know if yall noticed, but do yall notice this pattern? NIK HAS A BEEF IN EVERY GOD DAMN THREAD, i mean comon dude, chill out, when theres a whole board tellin you somethin dont you think there might be somethin wrong? its not like its only the muslims hatin on u, or only the UK people, cuz even bad ass went off on you, and even your own homie rap quake goes off on you sometimes.

god damn this board has been shitted out like half-made diarea

word motherfuckin up.  Out with the scum I say. Verbal has gone, all he did was talk shit, the people that just come on wcc to talk shit should just be banned.  I am glad Verbal is gone though, maybe I can start to enjoy my time here again.  

Don Seer

« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2003, 12:40:34 PM »
yeah we on a shit talker killa 187 shoot em up with my wcc shotgun killa killa ridah ridah wcc sidah mission right now

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2003, 12:53:53 PM »
yeah we on a shit talker killa 187 shoot em up with my wcc shotgun killa killa ridah ridah wcc sidah mission right now
LMAO thats some funny shit