Author Topic: Alright guys Im done.................  (Read 1037 times)

Agua

Re:Alright guys Im done.................
« Reply #60 on: June 09, 2003, 03:05:57 PM »
This message board has gone to hell over the last few months. Ethnic groups and religions seem to get trashed right and left.
"Faghan" is an acceptable term. Any reference to a beard invokes laughter as if Chris Rock is performing. But besides that, there are problems on this message board, that hasnt been adressed yet.
There are new kids who dont know shit, and when you mix this with the kids who already post here, there will be a problem. I got love for this message board and alot of people on  here, way too many to name, but as long as the problem remains, I wont.

Peace

PS: Keystyle Battles....are delayed.
PPS: Englewood, enjoy the TOT.....lol

are you fuckin crazy? you're one of the reasons why i visit tot...

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #61 on: June 09, 2003, 03:41:55 PM »

Peace...

And stay up until the nexx time.
Your alway's welcome back.

OnE
Hatesrats 2oooTre

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #62 on: June 09, 2003, 05:16:11 PM »
LMAO....LMAO.....LMAO.....LMFAO  ;D 8) ;D 8)

Jome

« Reply #63 on: June 09, 2003, 05:46:09 PM »
LoL @ people thinking this is a new thread..

I still don't see what's so "exposing" about this thread though, Tech just said that this board went to hell because of KIDS, and that was basically the truth back then.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #64 on: June 09, 2003, 10:12:38 PM »
LoL @ people thinking this is a new thread..

I still don't see what's so "exposing" about this thread though, Tech just said that this board went to hell because of KIDS, and that was basically the truth back then.

Ahh my good man Jome. You are wise. Now do you understand, how I could just sit back and not say a word and these idiots would still find a way to make themselves look like dorks? It seems that verbal assaulta is too busy re visiting old Tech posts to let me know the status of his visit to Canada where Tech will teach you how to say Afghan properly.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #65 on: June 09, 2003, 10:18:24 PM »
The extrememly sad thing about all this is... seeing afghan spelled correctly now seems weird lol. I've seen the derogitory spelled version so many times,
that it holds no meaning anymore.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: June 09, 2003, 10:19:40 PM »
^ such is the unfortunate death of a lame played out excuse for an insult.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #67 on: June 09, 2003, 11:04:08 PM »
FAGhan will always be insulting to u, tech,  :D

Jamal420

« Reply #68 on: June 09, 2003, 11:49:25 PM »
I just don't see how that's insulting. My theory is Quake got booty raped by a big Afghan guy and now calls Afghans Faghans because he holds a grudge against us. It's ok Quake they can sew that dirty asshole of yours back up, they did it your MOM when I raped her lil desi choot.

There Quake I talked about your ugly monkey momma, are you gonna do anything about it or you just gonna act pussy?

Quakaveli

« Reply #69 on: June 09, 2003, 11:51:32 PM »
I just don't see how that's insulting. My theory is Quake got booty raped by a big Afghan guy and now calls Afghans Faghans because he holds a grudge against us. It's ok Quake they can sew that dirty asshole of yours back up, they did it your MOM when I raped her lil desi choot.

There Quake I talked about your ugly monkey momma, are you gonna do anything about it or you just gonna act pussy?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2003, 10:04:18 AM »
Classic. Quake dont want no part of Jamal, so he gonna try to dismiss him as a E Thug even tho your pussy ass was the one challengin himself in the first place.

- Lewis Carroll

Quakaveli

« Reply #71 on: June 12, 2003, 05:30:41 PM »
Classic. Quake dont want no part of Jamal, so he gonna try to dismiss him as a E Thug even tho your pussy ass was the one challengin himself in the first place.

No I wasnt...get ur facts right idiot ::)

Jamal420

« Reply #72 on: June 12, 2003, 06:54:28 PM »

No I wasnt...get ur facts right idiot ::)

His facts are right you fuckin indiot.

Quakaveli

« Reply #73 on: June 12, 2003, 07:08:01 PM »
I never challanged U to a fight,I was gonna give U the surprise visit of ur lifetime, but my UCLA plans got canceled...YOU on the other hand call my ass like a desperate ass girlfriend trying to get my attention in hopes I will get mad enuff to fight u, LMAO. Dumb ass faghan#2. ::)

Jamal420

« Reply #74 on: June 12, 2003, 07:09:58 PM »
I never challanged U to a fight,I was gonna give U the surprise visit of ur lifetime, but my UCLA plans got canceled...YOU on the other hand call my ass like a desperate ass girlfriend trying to get my attention in hopes I will get mad enuff to fight u, LMAO. Dumb ass faghan#2. ::)

Surprise visit?.....FUCKIN PUSSY. You wanted to fight me and don't say you didn't. All over the board you were posting about how you're coming here the 24th and wanted to fight me for posting up that pic of your retarded looking family. But you, being the hindu ghandu pussy that you are, PUSSIED OUT LIKE A LIL BEEEYAAAATTTCCCHHHH