Author Topic: Share your stories of shame  (Read 492 times)

MistaNova

Re: Share your stories of shame
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2013, 08:00:15 PM »
I wore skinny jeans and supported the jerk movement (I would say I took part in it but chances are it didn't change shit).
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 08:03:43 PM by Iveus »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2013, 09:54:11 PM »
let a bitch friendzone me once

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2013, 04:40:32 AM »

Back when I was younger I enjoyed making prank calls.
One of my friends were over at my house and we were calling random people just goofing around.
He then told me to call a friends house as his grandmother was babysitting.
Young and stupid I called her up, the conversation went something like this:

Grandmother: Hello...
Heinz: Good afternoon is this ...?
GM: Yes it is, who is calling?
Heinz: This is ... and I am calling from Radio X. We picked your name from the phonebook and you are the winner of $ 10 000 and a trip to Europe.
GM: Me, a winner? Ten thousand dollars?
Heinz: Yes!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
GM: (Overwhelming sounds of joy).
Heinz: What do you want to do with the prize and where do you want to go for your vacation?
You can bring 4 family members, do you have any children or grandchildren?
GM: (Goes into detail about her family and how she has always wanted to see Rome)

I then asked her to invite her family the next week on a specific day so that we could have the local newspaper to come take her picture etc.
And pop a bottle of champagne with everyone present.
She was overly enthusiastic and happy at winning this grand prize.

I heard from my friend that the poor old woman had gone to her hairdresser the next week, bought herself a new fancy dress and invited most of her family for the event that never took place.

If there is a hell I deserve a spot for what I did to this old woman, my heart fills with shame at my stupidity and juvenile evil ways.

you are an evil man.

1st: Lol @ rock your world. Was this in 1991?

2nd: you ain't built for a 3some, quit blamin the A-a-a-alcohol. You'd be on some "hey wait we should get to know each other first" shit.

3rd: we don't believe you anyway.

You don't believe my story of not having a threesome? You need to get out more.

Nah just the part about 2 chicks wanting to have a 3some with you.

Never been to college I take it

Lol I graduated college and I assure you I have more stories in one semester than you have in your entire experience. I've also had 3 3somes. None of this is relevant to you saying 2 chicks wanted to rock your world. Not only do u look like a troll, but you're softer than Twinkie filling so yeah your story is suspect. You prolly busted a nut in your jeans when they were dancing with you ol beta male ass nigga.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2013, 09:42:29 AM »
Lol I graduated college and I assure you I have more stories in one semester than you have in your entire experience. I've also had 3 3somes. None of this is relevant to you saying 2 chicks wanted to rock your world. Not only do u look like a troll, but you're softer than Twinkie filling so yeah your story is suspect. You prolly busted a nut in your jeans when they were dancing with you ol beta male ass nigga.

So why don't you tell those stories of yours instead of raging? I don't see why you're so riled up over a post about not getting laid. You're acting butthurt like you're someone I've shit on in the past. New account?

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2013, 09:47:19 AM »

Oh my sister caught me batting off once, it was to anime too lmao. She burst in and i turned around with my dick pointing at her.  :laugh:

did it make ur dick grow?

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2013, 11:10:25 AM »

So why don't you tell those stories of yours instead of raging? I don't see why you're so riled up over a post about not getting laid. You're acting butthurt like you're someone I've shit on in the past. New account?

Lol @ raging
Lol @ you shitting on someone.  If there's a resident toilet up in this bitch, it's you son.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2013, 05:35:54 PM »

Isn't the whole point of the thread to tell stories of shame? your suggesting that he boast or brag or tell stories to be proud of/UN ashamed. Just sayin.

Oh my sister caught me batting off once, it was to anime too lmao. She burst in and i turned around with my dick pointing at her.  :laugh:

did it make ur dick grow?
lol well i guess it already had prior to her bursting in.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2013, 06:44:50 PM »

Lol @ raging
Lol @ you shitting on someone.  If there's a resident toilet up in this bitch, it's you son.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2013, 08:14:12 PM »
thought long and hard about this...

shit my pants once in the first grade because i wouldnt use the public toilet to shit.

puked on a bitch once or twice

got caught shoplifting a few times as an adolescent

my most shameful was probably getting my first crib raided and having the task force put guns in my kids and baby motherface then having that shit hit the newspaper.

one time i challenged my boy to some slapboxing while i was drunk as fuck and got touched up lol but it was all homies

one time drunk as fuck i challanged my boy to a foot race he ran track i played football about five strides into the race i face planted and litterally slid on my face and had to walk back into the party looking like someone just beat my ass.

got jumped and pistol whipped on some gang related shit and had to go to school with a busted lip and chipped tooth
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 08:16:54 PM by Sir Petey »

Remedy360

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2013, 08:26:25 PM »
let a bitch friendzone me once

Yeah, I let that shit happen a few times growing up, had no idea what the fuck I was doing. Luckily I learned the errors of my ways but if I could go back in time I would definitely smack myself in the face a few times.