Author Topic: Deciphered lyrics.  (Read 1954 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Deciphered lyrics.
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2013, 12:49:54 PM »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2013, 12:51:20 PM »
Depending on his political views. Nigga just straight up made a song about Obama turning him on.

LAMB is cutting edge.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2013, 12:52:45 PM »
this is just embarrassing. i'd delete it if i were u.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2013, 06:40:16 PM »
Lol @ the herb tactics to try to flip it on me.

I figured out a new equation.

Evil = Homosexual, but Homosexual = Eden, therefore...Evil = Eden. So...

"Eden makes my dick grow" is a possible substitute for the LAMB lyric.

This is some Satan-like hidden messaging. The industry really got a hold of you guys fast.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2013, 03:49:07 AM »
delete it, son..trust me

Fraxxx

« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2013, 04:07:13 AM »
why does ur mind always jump to homosexuality? smfh

Well, that question is a little ironic.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2013, 04:11:45 AM »
if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a duck, then it must be a faggot.

foreal, tho, u cant sit here and say that what it took to come up with the idea for this thread wasnt some Grade A faggotry on cham's behalf...i mean, it's not the gayest shit he's ever put on display, but the thought-process was pretty damn revealing.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2013, 04:52:08 AM by NIKCC »

Fraxxx

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2013, 04:37:06 AM »
if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a dick, then it must be a faggot.

foreal, tho, u cant sit here and say that what it took to come up with the idea for this thread wasnt some Grade A faggotry on cham's behalf...i mean, it's not the gayest shit he's ever put on display, but the thought-process was pretty damn revealing.

The thread itself is really only mildly amusing. Nevertheless, that question coming from you was indeed kinda ironic, since it's rather difficult to find 2 consecutive sentences you write without a homosexual reference. No hate, though, just an observation. ;)
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2013, 04:50:26 AM »
if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and looks like a dick, then it must be a faggot.

The thread itself is really only mildly amusing. Nevertheless, that question coming from you was indeed kinda ironic, since it's rather difficult to find 2 consecutive sentences you write without a homosexual reference. No hate, though, just an observation. ;)

cham's mind jumps to homosexuality in a homosexual manner. for instance, he'll eat a hot dog and get turned on by it. when i call people faggots, it's not something i enjoy doing. i simply call it like i see it...this thread is the living proof.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2013, 05:40:52 AM »
Lmao @ NIK completely dodging Fraxxx's observation though.

But your logic is all fucked up anyway. Not only did you ignore Fraxxx about your own logic being flawed as fuck, you ignored my initial statement that its your song that obviously doesn't apply to anyone but yourself. But above all, you're ignoring my first word association which was putting evil with homosexual. A homosexual person wouldn't put those two words together. All this dodging by you, only to hide your dark truth.

But it makes sense, you're shook I figured you out. A West Coast, Jewish, faggot horrorcore rapper...now that's originality.

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2013, 08:48:24 AM »
Lmao @ NIK completely dodging Fraxxx's observation though.

But your logic is all fucked up anyway. Not only did you ignore Fraxxx about your own logic being flawed as fuck, you ignored my initial statement that its your song that obviously doesn't apply to anyone but yourself. But above all, you're ignoring my first word association which was putting evil with homosexual. A homosexual person wouldn't put those two words together. All this dodging by you, only to hide your dark truth.

But it makes sense, you're shook I figured you out. A West Coast, Jewish, faggot horrorcore rapper...now that's originality.

wtf u talkin about gayboy, take that dick out ya mouth and pay attention...i did address fraxx's reply lmao

ur a faggot, end of story. delete the thread and try something else that isnt as big a burn.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2013, 06:12:39 PM »
Lmfaoooo. Nigga traded in the dart board and is straight firing rounds at my picture on his wall.

The fury is real.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2013, 07:46:40 PM »
Evil makes my dick grow reminds u of homosexuality.

Delete this thread

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2013, 10:07:29 PM »

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2013, 09:06:06 AM »
U started the thread, not me mayn

Now u on elano status tryna convince everyone that im mad and ur not gay lmfao