Author Topic: What Was tha WORST day of your life?  (Read 689 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
What Was tha WORST day of your life?
« on: March 08, 2003, 03:28:51 PM »
I can't think of only 1......there's so many......

Like.....Tha day my grandpa died.....

Tha day or should I say tha "moment" that my best friend's sister came to my front door crying that her brother just killed himself.....

Tha day My Cuzin who I had planned on making a studio with one day got shot & killed in East Palo Alto, CA.....

Tha day my boy Tony-T got stabbed and killed by some rivals at a Cinco De Mayo Party in 2001 in South San Francisco, CA.....

Tha day tha homie Mikey from tha blocks got ran over by tha train in tha West Bay Train Tracks.....

Tha day my first girlfriend dumped me back in 7th grade.....lmao.....Fuc that bitch, but back then it was such a pain in da ass to go thru it.....

Then there's just lil events that bother me thinkin bout em time to time.....It's a bitch.....I know most people or damm near everyone in da world struggles.....But sometimes, it's just like U got it tha baddest.....lol, but I know I got sooo good compared to millions of others.....

Post up tha saddest days of yur life if it aint gonna bother U too much.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Doggystylin

Re:What Was tha WORST day of your life?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2003, 11:46:41 AM »
uhh i dont remember.....

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2003, 09:59:03 PM »
I have three, and I'll list them in order, but you might be surprised.

3. The day I found out my dad died.

2.  The day I found out my girlfriend had to move 200 miles away (We were 17)... it spun me into a year long depression.

1. The worst, absolute worst day of my life, even worse than my dad dying... one day about a year after she moved to the beach, I went to visit her... I'd been hanging out off and on with her the whole year, and she had started dating somebody local.. well, she got in a car wreck, and my brother and I went there to help work on her car.  We got there, replaced the strut on the back of her car, and then her boyfriend got home, she ran up and jumped in his arms, and they were walking inside, laughing and talking, and I was just thinking "DAMN, that could be me" .. I wasn't mad at her or him, I understood, you know, but it was just heartbreaking to see her so happy and know just unfair circumstances kept me from that.  Sad stuff.  

TheSheriff

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2003, 06:50:22 PM »
My life is pretty good. It has its ups and downs, but I would hesitate to put anything along the lines Trauma and Rod have put.

infinite59

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2003, 08:07:41 PM »
I have three, and I'll list them in order, but you might be surprised.

2.  The day I found out my girlfriend had to move 200 miles away (We were 17)... it spun me into a year long depression.

1. The worst, absolute worst day of my life, even worse than my dad dying... one day about a year after she moved to the beach, I went to visit her... I'd been hanging out off and on with her the whole year, and she had started dating somebody local.. well, she got in a car wreck, and my brother and I went there to help work on her car.  We got there, replaced the strut on the back of her car, and then her boyfriend got home, she ran up and jumped in his arms, and they were walking inside, laughing and talking, and I was just thinking "DAMN, that could be me" .. I wasn't mad at her or him, I understood, you know, but it was just heartbreaking to see her so happy and know just unfair circumstances kept me from that.  Sad stuff.  

Yep.  Mine is pretty close to that.  

2.  The day my girlfriend left living at her dads house to go live with her mom thousands of miles away.

1.  When I drove thousands of miles 3 years later (she had invited me) to go see her and she wouldn't even come out to see me.  Hung up on me over the phone, never even gave me an explanation, just said, "Yeah, sure, I'll come and meet you then"---CLICK!
« Last Edit: March 14, 2003, 08:09:26 PM by Haj Infinite Ibrahim »

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2003, 08:59:17 PM »
my life has been simple, considering im about 16 years old, no catastrophes have happened within my domain. however...

I am an atheist, and I believe there is no divine intervention, just shit happens. People lose their lives everyday, I could end your life right now, click, boom, game over. My grandmother died recently from cancer, did i cry when i heard of her death? No. but did i feel deep sorrow when I heard of her SUFFERING, yes. I know im not making much of a point but ill try to get down to it.

Everyone has bad days, shit happens, there are some things no one can help. If anyone would like to have a chat or post a thread on atheism, I will gladly participate or if you would like to discuss it I am very open to all.

Being an atheist aint my idea of just publicity, but it sickens me the amount of religious propaganda in this world today when people arent supported when they think for themselves.

Sorry Rod, others, for not stayin on topic but the thread got me thinkin of my spiritual condition.

PEACE
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

TiNmaN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • De ja Vu in this piece
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2003, 03:04:58 PM »
I have 2 worst days of my life. first one is when my uncle died, second one is when my Dad died.....

Keepin it REAL

Name may b differnt, but tha HaMMer still haz to b dropped.

Newly accquired battle recored: 2-4

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2003, 12:10:02 AM »
The day I broke off the connection with this girl I loved...

infinite59

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2003, 03:01:37 AM »

If it hurt you so bad then why would you be the one to break off connection.  Doesn't make sense.  That's like you choosing to go through the worst day of your life.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2003, 09:26:05 PM »

If it hurt you so bad then why would you be the one to break off connection.  Doesn't make sense.  That's like you choosing to go through the worst day of your life.

I didn't chose to break it...I broke it by fucking up...PeACe

TheSheriff

« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2003, 09:44:57 PM »
I didn't chose to break it...I broke it by fucking up...PeACe

There's someone who walks like a man...Even if you don't like him, NIK walks like a man.

ontherise

• 'G'
  • bringin a little graphic flavor to the board
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2003, 07:14:17 PM »
my life good like owen says i have good and bad days but my life good

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2003, 03:09:18 PM »
Yo I'm bring this thread back up cuz I been hearing people like Sccit and Infinite are talkin shit sayin I made everything up......lmao, they say I posted this shit 2 look gangsta and I'm tryin 2 be like 2pac......

Yall some fuckin lil kids who need 2 grow up and step in 2 tha real world......mannnn

If yall got somethin 2 say, say it here dammit......

Anywayz, I can't believe I didn't even have a chance 2 read all these.....

I feel U Trauma......and Sinister, it's all good mayne......

« Last Edit: April 26, 2003, 03:11:41 PM by RODZILLA a.k.a tha7th »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2003, 04:47:34 PM »
Off the top of my head the worst days of my life were:

- when my ex found out I cheated on her with her best friend, it ended our relationship and also ruined theirs,and they knew eachother since they were like 6; I dont regret anything more than that

- when my grandmother died

Thank god my parents and siblings are both still alive; I dont know how I'd handle either of their deaths.

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2003, 04:23:50 AM »
Worst days of my life, in reverse order.
4. carrying my third coffin two weeks ago coz of the memories of the person i was carrying and the memory of the previous two(see below) more traumatic events.
3. the day my grandad died, i was 15
2. the day i found out my mam had a year to live
1. the day she died (a week later, damn doctors) i was 15

i sympathise with those above, rod trauma etc, but ya gotta keep going, things get better
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK