Author Topic: What Was tha WORST day of your life?  (Read 696 times)

Trauma-san

Re:What Was tha WORST day of your life?
« Reply #15 on: April 27, 2003, 08:20:56 AM »
^^ Man, I don't know how you carried those coffins.  I didn't want nothin' to do with it, I would have dropped it If I tried to carry it.  I was all shaking and stuff, I couldn't see right, my whole body was numb.  They asked me if I wanted to, and I just told them there wasn't no way.  

TheSheriff

« Reply #16 on: April 27, 2003, 10:31:24 AM »
I've carried two coffins. I count it as a honour from the deceased, and the fact I'm carrying them to a better place cheers me up.

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2003, 10:33:35 AM »
That's a good way to look at it Owen.

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2003, 12:32:31 PM »
yeah i found it gave me a sense of giving something back. When I carryed the first two, it hurt like hell, and my shoulder was bruised and shit, but while your doin it your like, fuck the pain, im doing it for them.

I know what u mean trauma about not being able to do it. I couldnt make a speech at my mams funeral coz i just didnt want a whole church feelin sorry for me and i ddnt want to break down. Different strokes 4 different folks, i could deal with it physically but i couldnt articulate it, maybe it was the opposite for you.
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

infinite59

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2003, 03:19:01 PM »
Yo I'm bring this thread back up cuz I been hearing people like Sccit and Infinite are talkin shit sayin I made everything up......lmao, they say I posted this shit 2 look gangsta and I'm tryin 2 be like 2pac......

Yall some fuckin lil kids who need 2 grow up and step in 2 tha real world......mannnn

If yall got somethin 2 say, say it here dammit......

Anywayz, I can't believe I didn't even have a chance 2 read all these.....

I feel U Trauma......and Sinister, it's all good mayne......

I apologize for inquiring to Sccit about your story.

Quakaveli

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2003, 05:45:32 PM »
I didn't chose to break it...I broke it by fucking up...PeACe

There's someone who walks like a man...Even if you don't like him, NIK walks like a man.

That makes absolutely no sense Owen...hes one of the most immature piece of shits Ive met online

TilMakaveliReturns

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2003, 05:51:13 PM »
LOL@ quake getting jealous because Owen complimented NIK. Owen would you please say something nice about him so he feels better.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2003, 10:25:10 PM »

I apologize for inquiring to Sccit about your story.

I aint trippin no more dawg, I know Sccit prolly over exagerrated it anyway.....

It's just a trip knowin fools talk behind my back sayin shit like that.....Like yea, I make up stories about my friends dying so I can look cool.....lmao.....jeeeez

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!