Poll

pick 1

cham
15 (83.3%)
rapsodie
3 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: CHAM VS RAPSODIE....who is the boards biggest homo?  (Read 2848 times)

BG Rapsodie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
Re: CHAM VS RAPSODIE....who is the boards biggest homo?
« Reply #125 on: May 16, 2013, 08:31:48 AM »
did u read the post, cockboy? i said it was a lease from high school that was up years ago...and it was a beast. looked like this:

shittin on ur fagmag

lol you can't call it a beast in retrospect. You wrote an entire essay shitting on it. What do you drive now?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #126 on: May 16, 2013, 09:28:20 AM »
FUCK ALL U HATERZ   

MANDINGO PRIDE

Elano was scared and traumatized into liking the polar opposite of his mother after she raped him repeatedly as a fat little child - black men.  Yet, he still deep down in his greasy oversized heart knew he was wrong for liking black dudes, so he lashes out at the only dudes who will really talk to him - the niggas and wiggas of dubcc.  Tragic shit.  Real shit.  Elano I see you.  Rape survivors are bosses in my book, and youre no different.  Tell ya mom to get off this forum and stop haunting you.

LOL

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #127 on: May 16, 2013, 09:38:35 AM »
did u read the post, cockboy? i said it was a lease from high school that was up years ago...and it was a beast. looked like this:

shittin on ur fagmag

lol you can't call it a beast in retrospect. You wrote an entire essay shitting on it. What do you drive now?

wtf u talkin about? quit makin up lies to save face..i already told u what i drove in ur toyota matrix thread and even suggested it to u before u bought the fagmag.

BG Rapsodie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #128 on: May 16, 2013, 07:56:47 PM »

shittin on ur fagmag

wtf u talkin about? quit makin up lies to save face..i already told u what i drove in ur toyota matrix thread and even suggested it to u before u bought the fagmag.

You realize the entire dubcc forum saw that essay right? What do you drive?

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #129 on: May 16, 2013, 08:25:20 PM »

shittin on ur fagmag

what essay faggot cockboy lol nikky is a retard he lives in a fantasy world

Sir Petey

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #130 on: May 16, 2013, 08:27:17 PM »
lol i got watches worth more then my cars...thats ghetto.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #131 on: May 17, 2013, 01:43:51 AM »

shittin on ur fagmag

http://da-sauce.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=reallife&thread=4172&page=6#67900

again, shittin on ur fagmag.

BG Rapsodie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #132 on: May 17, 2013, 03:31:47 PM »
lol son is rolling around in a bmw from 2002. Kinda defeats the purpose to drive that if it isn't new. Your car actually has a lower market value than mine. You know why the older models are so much cheaper? Because they fall apart at that age and are expensive as hell to maintain. There's a ton of people getting rid of their luxury cars for that reason alone. You were born into a wealthy family though man, I'm sure it isn't a big deal for you. The rest of us aren't so lucky. I passed on a bunch of other cars so I would be able to repair anything that came up.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #133 on: May 17, 2013, 03:55:21 PM »
lol son is rolling around in a bmw from 2002. Kinda defeats the purpose to drive that if it isn't new. Your car actually has a lower market value than mine. You know why the older models are so much cheaper? Because they fall apart at that age and are expensive as hell to maintain. There's a ton of people getting rid of their luxury cars for that reason alone. You were born into a wealthy family though man, I'm sure it isn't a big deal for you. The rest of us aren't so lucky. I passed on a bunch of other cars so I would be able to repair anything that came up.

lol, born into a wealthy family, gtfo, ive had less handed to me than most, especially on this forum..square mufuckaz like u got their entire life scripted from birth with parents who put them through college and alla that shit. wealthy my ass... i come from a family of hustle, spendin big and workin hard for every last dollar, nothin given to any1 for free...and again, my car shits on urs, it aint even close. it's a known fact that beamers are built way better than fuckin flimsy ass toyotas and u can tell as soon as u get behind the wheel. my car is also nicer and less likely to fall apart, handles much better, will last much longer...but most of all, it doesnt look like a car a 48 year old woman should be driving

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #134 on: May 18, 2013, 09:19:59 AM »
Do you pretend you're Neo when you're pushin the Matrix?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #135 on: May 18, 2013, 02:29:16 PM »
I can't believe this nigga just said "Beamers are built better than Toyotas".

Toyotas are actually (like in the real world, not the "I have this, you have that, so this is better because I have the attitude of a teenager" world) well known to be the most reliable and dependable car. You have to maintain a BMW. You can get 200,000 miles out of them, for like $200,000 dollars (exaggeration).

It's fairly pussy, but economically, it's probably the best move.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #136 on: May 18, 2013, 06:32:22 PM »
I can't believe this nigga just said "Beamers are built better than Toyotas".

Toyotas are actually (like in the real world, not the "I have this, you have that, so this is better because I have the attitude of a teenager" world) well known to be the most reliable and dependable car. You have to maintain a BMW. You can get 200,000 miles out of them, for like $200,000 dollars (exaggeration).

It's fairly pussy, but economically, it's probably the best move.

A well maintained German car will last way longer than any other car, ya dumb kid

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #137 on: May 18, 2013, 10:31:27 PM »
Yeah and you're a moron to maintain a shitty-looking, run down BMW just to keep it going...unless of course you're a spoiled kid with money to burn.

Parts are expensive regardless the year.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #138 on: May 18, 2013, 10:38:29 PM »
Yeah and you're a moron to maintain a shitty-looking, run down BMW just to keep it going...unless of course you're a spoiled kid with money to burn.

Parts are cheap as fuck..  leave it to the forum fag to say he prefers a matrix to a beamer just to detract attention from the topic of the thread.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #139 on: May 18, 2013, 10:45:24 PM »
LMAO. Where did I say that?

You said a Beamer is built far superior to a Toyota. It has a more powerful engine, but as far as reliance and dependability, something us non-spoiled urban kids have to factor in, Toyota's last easily just as long for a tenth of the cost.

Dumb reaching nigga.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #140 on: May 18, 2013, 10:56:49 PM »
LMAO. Where did I say that?

You said a Beamer is built far superior to a Toyota. It has a more powerful engine, but as far as reliance and dependability, something us non-spoiled urban kids have to factor in, Toyota's last easily just as long for a tenth of the cost.

Dumb reaching nigga.

lmao .. Did u just call yaself an "urban kid"? How embarrassing.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #141 on: May 18, 2013, 11:00:07 PM »
Lol @ dodging that question real quick.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urban_area

I live in the city, not a gated off community in Hollywood...it is what it is.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #142 on: May 18, 2013, 11:02:32 PM »
SMFH

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #143 on: May 18, 2013, 11:05:40 PM »
When I come through to Cali, what's the password I gotta tell the nigga at the gate? Or do y'all have that button on your keys that opens it up?

Holla back.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #144 on: May 18, 2013, 11:08:37 PM »
UR PARENTS PUT U THROUGH COLLEGE, GAYBOY

"us urban kids" smflmaoh

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #145 on: May 18, 2013, 11:23:31 PM »
Half of it. School costs 3,800 a semester.

But this is coming from the nigga who has his ex-girlfriend say in a PM you run from everyday that your parents would spend50 grand on you if you really wanted it. So me throwing down 1,900 every six months or so is more than you've ever spent in your life.

You're not fooling anyone, son.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #146 on: May 18, 2013, 11:25:48 PM »
Half of it. School costs 3,800 a semester.

But this is coming from the nigga who has his ex-girlfriend say in a PM you run from everyday that your parents would spend50 grand on you if you really wanted it. So me throwing down 1,900 every six months or so is more than you've ever spent in your life.

You're not fooling anyone, son.

lies.. My parents don't pay shit for me and haven't since high school. Urs do. Ur a spoiled white kid and u projectin ur gayness on others. Calm yaself.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #147 on: May 19, 2013, 09:51:14 AM »
Lol @ dodging that question real quick.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urban_area

I live in the city, not a gated off community in Hollywood...it is what it is.

how much is rent in Queens?  must be over a grand a month

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #148 on: May 19, 2013, 11:26:55 AM »

Parts are cheap as fuck..  leave it to the forum fag to say he prefers a matrix to a beamer just to detract attention from the topic of the thread.

IDK Nik, parts on any German car gonna run way higher than any Jap car or American car.

But if you know someone or can work on it yourself then that definitely cuts down on the cost.

I know an old guy whos a retired mechanic but makes hella money just working on folks' porsches, vws, and beamers.  That shit is not easy to work on either.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #149 on: May 19, 2013, 02:01:06 PM »

IDK Nik, parts on any German car gonna run way higher than any Jap car or American car.

But if you know someone or can work on it yourself then that definitely cuts down on the cost.

I know an old guy whos a retired mechanic but makes hella money just working on folks' porsches, vws, and beamers.  That shit is not easy to work on either.

An 02 525 is pretty common, u can find cheap parts for it anywhere