Poll

pick 1

cham
15 (83.3%)
rapsodie
3 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: CHAM VS RAPSODIE....who is the boards biggest homo?  (Read 5951 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: CHAM VS RAPSODIE....who is the boards biggest homo?
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2013, 03:41:30 PM »
The bond you two have grown from your anger towards me is probably the gayest thing on the forum going.

Lol @ the poll results. Nigga logged in to all his accounts. Did you ask the niggas on your other 12 forums to sign up and vote too?

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2013, 03:44:58 PM »
bond? wtf are u talkin about, gayboy? whos in here embracin a k-macc co-signin outa desperation? quit tryna shift the focus from ur gayness with that nonsense.. remember, ur the one who decided to start a thread about how a horrorcore song reminds u of homosexuality, not me.

if i had different accounts, i woulda voted for MO in the battle poll he put up+the PLANT thread, ya slow fag. how does it feel to know that everyone knows? lmao.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2013, 03:47:59 PM »
Lol, nigga I've been here long enough to know when people enter poll threads a majority of the voters post in the thread of their pick. You just going HAM over your sad, sad frustrations.

Lolz at catching feelings over me pointing out you're catching feelings for Classic Material. #EdenDNARunsDeep

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2013, 03:49:41 PM »
Lol, nigga I've been here long enough to know when people enter poll threads a majority of the voters post in the thread of their pick. You just going HAM over your sad, sad frustrations.

Lolz at catching feelings over me pointing out you're catching feelings for Classic Material. #EdenDNARunsDeep
that frank ocean music got you fagged out. soon you'll be wearin' skirts and pumps.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2013, 03:52:58 PM »
well u already got 4 people in here who said they voted for u, then theres heinz, who i know voted for u, cuz the poll went up right when he posted....so yea, maybe some people dont want u followin them around and riding their nuts like the little annoying fag u are, but people here clearly think ur one gay muthafucka....ur like the guy who everyone knows is gay but they dont say anything out of pity.. if u werent on my nuts, i'd feel that pity too and most likely wouldnt say a thing :laugh:

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2013, 03:55:08 PM »
well u already got 4 people in here who said they voted for u, then theres heinz, who i know voted for u, cuz the poll went up right when he posted....so yea, maybe some people dont want u followin them around and riding their nuts like the little annoying fag u are, but people here clearly think ur one gay muthafucka....ur like the guy who everyone knows is gay but they dont say anything out of pity.. if u werent on my nuts, i'd feel that pity too and most likely wouldnt say a thing :laugh:
LMFAO true story.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Ghost of $oCal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2013, 05:01:55 PM »
Rap is THAT nigga.  Cham is cool in my book these days too, put the funk to rest.

Heinz

« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2013, 05:47:12 PM »
well u already got 4 people in here who said they voted for u, then theres heinz, who i know voted for u, cuz the poll went up right when he posted...

Please don't speak on my behalf.
I did not vote for anyone here.

Heinz

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2013, 05:53:38 PM »
Rap is THAT nigga.  Cham is cool in my book these days too, put the funk to rest.

i'd leave him alone if he was able to lay low and didnt constantly display his faggotry

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=299818.0

no way u can say wit a straight face that shit aint gay

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2013, 10:09:46 PM »
evil makes my dick grow

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2013, 10:28:17 PM »
Lmfaoooo. He's so defensive. It's getting out of hand.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2013, 10:51:00 PM »
Rap is THAT nigga.  Cham is cool in my book these days too, put the funk to rest.

i'd leave him alone if he was able to lay low and didnt constantly display his faggotry

He was trolling you about the dumb name of your song. Laugh and move on. No need to make it your life's mission to convince dubcc of another man's sexuality.

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2013, 12:38:07 AM »

He was trolling you about the dumb name of your song. Laugh and move on. No need to make it your life's mission to convince dubcc of another man's sexuality.

oh, ok.. so when the only dude on this forum gayer than u makes a thread about "evil makes my dick grow" reminding him of homosexuality, he's trollin, since he's not questioning ur gay sexuality in it, but when i make a thread, it's a mission, since ur included in the queer poll. i'm pretty sure ur anger aint transparent right about now........u faggots can never win, cuz u dont think straight.

like i said, u should be proud of this thread. look at the results. i definitely thought it was gunna be much closer. maybe it's cuz i forgot to add that u drive a toyota matrix.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2013, 06:50:58 AM »
the fact that b rad is winning this poll coincides wit the shit niggas like me been sayin' all along about this clown.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2013, 08:04:45 AM »
To be fair, "evil makes my dick grow" is a kinda gay name. Cool song though.