Poll

pick 1

cham
15 (83.3%)
rapsodie
3 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: CHAM VS RAPSODIE....who is the boards biggest homo?  (Read 5955 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: CHAM VS RAPSODIE....who is the boards biggest homo?
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2013, 07:58:07 PM »
Nigga's just don't appreciate good singers. Single minded. Actually, Hack...if you TRULY believe every who enjoys some of their music is gay, that's just hilarious lol. That JT thread has about 98% positive feedback...so I guess this is one gay forum lmao.

lol @ NIK continuing to save face for his gay song. Son is sinking to the depths. Best part is I can see the nigga cheesing his ass off in his room when he gets a guy like Hack or Classic Material siding with him. Nigga's showin' me what's what lmao.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2013, 08:01:40 PM »
Nigga's just don't appreciate good singers. Single minded. Actually, Hack...if you TRULY believe every who enjoys some of their music is gay, that's just hilarious lol. That JT thread has about 98% positive feedback...so I guess this is one gay forum lmao.

lol @ NIK continuing to save face for his gay song. Son is sinking to the depths. Best part is I can see the nigga cheesing his ass off in his room when he gets a guy like Hack or Classic Material siding with him. Nigga's showin' me what's what lmao.
why would you picture NIK "Cheesing his ass off"?  whatever that even means lolz

anyways man Timberlake is some pop music shit.  it's okay if you like pop music like that but don't be surprised when people on a rap message forum call you out on it.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2013, 08:17:33 PM »
What happened Cham and Hack? You used to be tight. I remember I spent multiple threads arguing with you two about Crooked I being in the top 10 greatest rappers ever. Good times.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2013, 08:20:50 PM »
i got nothing against Cham

except for those justin beiber and frank ocean threads of course  :grumpy: :nawty:

Sccit

« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2013, 11:45:27 PM »
so what? u still gay

You don't see the irony in that coming from a guy who has spent days being obsessed with another man's sexuality? You're practically having a face-to-face conversation with my dick.

callin u out on bein a faggot has nothin to do with obsession. foreal, tho, who the fuck even says that? instead of just denyin ur gay, u come with that "are u obsessed with my sexuality?" shit. wtf? what straight man would ever say that? thats the equivalent of admitting ur gay. can u imagine on the basketball courts, some dude calls his opponent a faggot, and dude comes back with "why u obsessed with my sexuality bro?" lmao..just come out.

u made a thread called "Are there any circumstances in which engaging in gay activities is okay?"

again

"Are there any circumstances in which engaging in gay activities is okay?"

Sccit

« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2013, 11:50:12 PM »

lol it's quite obvious that ur projecting ur own insecurities, gayboy..again, ur the one running to reply with relief to any retard who talks shit against me ala k-macc, not me. i can give a fuck what hack or anyone says, he'd be just as quick to diss me as he would anyone if the circumstance called for it..but the bottom line is that he knows ur gay deep down inside, and i'd be willing to bet he voted for u in this poll, just like most the peeps who entered this thread.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: May 13, 2013, 07:58:45 AM »
Lmao. This nigga really thinks I care about this poll. Just shows the lengths of your nerdom and how much you strive to gain acceptance. It's glowing, bruh. Glowing.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #67 on: May 13, 2013, 08:05:19 AM »
^^^^^^^
if you dont care so what u doin in this thread arguing?  ;D ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: May 13, 2013, 08:15:20 AM »
Enjoying NIK scrambling to find some clever, word twisting, comeback that always fails in his attempt to throw dirt on my name because he thinks your status on the Internet is relevant.

Like I wouldn't be shocked if son woke up one day to finally get a job, and referenced his online experience on all the forums he browses around on, on a niggas resume.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2013, 09:14:02 AM »
so what? u still gay

You don't see the irony in that coming from a guy who has spent days being obsessed with another man's sexuality? You're practically having a face-to-face conversation with my dick.

callin u out on bein a faggot has nothin to do with obsession. foreal, tho, who the fuck even says that? instead of just denyin ur gay, u come with that "are u obsessed with my sexuality?" shit. wtf? what straight man would ever say that? thats the equivalent of admitting ur gay. can u imagine on the basketball courts, some dude calls his opponent a faggot, and dude comes back with "why u obsessed with my sexuality bro?" lmao..just come out.

u made a thread called "Are there any circumstances in which engaging in gay activities is okay?"

again

"Are there any circumstances in which engaging in gay activities is okay?"

Why would some dude on a basketball court be calling people faggots? Unless he was 10 years old or his name was Elior. Hate to break it to you, but we aren't in the 90s anymore. There's gay people all over the place. Your own brother is gay, yet here you are calling people you've never met faggots over the internet. Its kinda sad really.

Sexual preference isn't an insult to normal people. Unless you're a homophobe. I assume you are, but personally I don't care about the gay community. I couldn't care less about who they want to have sex with, it doesn't affect me at all.

The gayest part of this thread is you trying to convince the world you know more about another man's dick than he does. Think about that for a minute. Through your whole internet career you've called pretty much everyone a nutrider, but this thread is the closest we've come to seeing actual nutriding on dubcc. You're my nutrider, NIK  :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: May 13, 2013, 09:17:11 AM »
I just don't understand how that goes over his head lol.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #71 on: May 13, 2013, 09:19:24 AM »

except for those justin beiber and frank ocean threads of course  :grumpy: :nawty:

I don't listen to that shit, but its pretty hypocritical of NIK to get after someone for listening to a bisexual singer and then put on his headphone and bump some Sicx. Does that make NIK a pedo? Son has his priorities twisted.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: May 13, 2013, 09:22:49 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/t8KoJQChzA8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/t8KoJQChzA8</a>

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2013, 09:56:05 AM »

I don't listen to that shit, but its pretty hypocritical of NIK to get after someone for listening to a bisexual singer and then put on his headphone and bump some Sicx. Does that make NIK a pedo? Son has his priorities twisted.

sicx made those albums before being a pedo

and Sicx is dope

TRG BoyZ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2013, 09:58:15 AM »
Both of them faggots are gay