Poll

pick 1

cham
15 (83.3%)
rapsodie
3 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: CHAM VS RAPSODIE....who is the boards biggest homo?  (Read 5952 times)

Sccit

Re: CHAM VS RAPSODIE....who is the boards biggest homo?
« Reply #75 on: May 13, 2013, 11:10:23 AM »
It's glowing, bruh. Glowing.

can u at least stop with the big gay al quotes?

Sccit

« Reply #76 on: May 13, 2013, 11:11:05 AM »
so what? u still gay

You don't see the irony in that coming from a guy who has spent days being obsessed with another man's sexuality? You're practically having a face-to-face conversation with my dick.

callin u out on bein a faggot has nothin to do with obsession. foreal, tho, who the fuck even says that? instead of just denyin ur gay, u come with that "are u obsessed with my sexuality?" shit. wtf? what straight man would ever say that? thats the equivalent of admitting ur gay. can u imagine on the basketball courts, some dude calls his opponent a faggot, and dude comes back with "why u obsessed with my sexuality bro?" lmao..just come out.

u made a thread called "Are there any circumstances in which engaging in gay activities is okay?"

again

"Are there any circumstances in which engaging in gay activities is okay?"

Why would some dude on a basketball court be calling people faggots? Unless he was 10 years old or his name was Elior. Hate to break it to you, but we aren't in the 90s anymore. There's gay people all over the place. Your own brother is gay, yet here you are calling people you've never met faggots over the internet. Its kinda sad really.

Sexual preference isn't an insult to normal people. Unless you're a homophobe. I assume you are, but personally I don't care about the gay community. I couldn't care less about who they want to have sex with, it doesn't affect me at all.

The gayest part of this thread is you trying to convince the world you know more about another man's dick than he does. Think about that for a minute. Through your whole internet career you've called pretty much everyone a nutrider, but this thread is the closest we've come to seeing actual nutriding on dubcc. You're my nutrider, NIK  :laugh:

"we arent in the 90s anymore"

lmfao

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #77 on: May 13, 2013, 11:13:09 AM »
so what? u still gay

You don't see the irony in that coming from a guy who has spent days being obsessed with another man's sexuality? You're practically having a face-to-face conversation with my dick.

callin u out on bein a faggot has nothin to do with obsession. foreal, tho, who the fuck even says that? instead of just denyin ur gay, u come with that "are u obsessed with my sexuality?" shit. wtf? what straight man would ever say that? thats the equivalent of admitting ur gay. can u imagine on the basketball courts, some dude calls his opponent a faggot, and dude comes back with "why u obsessed with my sexuality bro?" lmao..just come out.

u made a thread called "Are there any circumstances in which engaging in gay activities is okay?"

again

"Are there any circumstances in which engaging in gay activities is okay?"

Why would some dude on a basketball court be calling people faggots? Unless he was 10 years old or his name was Elior. Hate to break it to you, but we aren't in the 90s anymore. There's gay people all over the place. Your own brother is gay, yet here you are calling people you've never met faggots over the internet. Its kinda sad really.

Sexual preference isn't an insult to normal people. Unless you're a homophobe. I assume you are, but personally I don't care about the gay community. I couldn't care less about who they want to have sex with, it doesn't affect me at all.

The gayest part of this thread is you trying to convince the world you know more about another man's dick than he does. Think about that for a minute. Through your whole internet career you've called pretty much everyone a nutrider, but this thread is the closest we've come to seeing actual nutriding on dubcc. You're my nutrider, NIK  :laugh:

"we arent in the 90s anymore"

lmfao

lol @ acting as if the amount of gay people increased 100x since the 90's

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #78 on: May 13, 2013, 04:44:58 PM »
i got nothing against Cham

except for those justin beiber and frank ocean threads of course  :grumpy: :nawty:

I don't listen to that shit, but its pretty hypocritical of NIK to get after someone for listening to a bisexual singer and then put on his headphone and bump some Sicx. Does that make NIK a pedo? Son has his priorities twisted.

sicx made those albums before being a pedo

and Sicx is dope

lol what kind of logic is that? You think Sicx was normal before and magically became a pedo right before he was convicted?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #79 on: May 13, 2013, 04:55:35 PM »
Yup, that's right. In Maine those types of miracles happen every day, from Bangor to Bahhh Habaahhh.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #80 on: May 13, 2013, 08:15:23 PM »
Yup, that's right. In Maine those types of miracles happen every day, from Bangor to Bahhh Habaahhh.

that's not a long distance bro...we're talking like 40 minutes.

you shoulda said from Madawaska to Berwick

anyways Sicx's albums were out in 95 and 98...he was arrested in 2001.  do tha math doggy.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #81 on: May 13, 2013, 10:19:03 PM »
Actually one hour and eleven minutes.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: May 13, 2013, 10:28:43 PM »
i got nothing against Cham

except for those justin beiber and frank ocean threads of course  :grumpy: :nawty:

I don't listen to that shit, but its pretty hypocritical of NIK to get after someone for listening to a bisexual singer and then put on his headphone and bump some Sicx. Does that make NIK a pedo? Son has his priorities twisted.

sicx made those albums before being a pedo

and Sicx is dope

lol what kind of logic is that? You think Sicx was normal before and magically became a pedo right before he was convicted?

Wait a second, are we gonna start judging rappers on their personal lives, cause if we are, then practically all or most of them would be unlistenable. 

From their retarded political positions (voting for obama cause hes kinda black), to them being proud of selling poison to their own community, to their awful treatment of sluts i mean women and then they go and talk about "they momma" and how wonderful she is.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: May 13, 2013, 10:35:11 PM »
Oh shit, my karma is "213".

Europe is hella jealous.

Fraxxx

« Reply #84 on: May 14, 2013, 12:04:55 AM »

Europe is hella jealous.

lol somebody got jealous and dissed you. ;D Let me help you out there for your karma should be 213 til the end of times!
i donīt need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Fraxxx

« Reply #85 on: May 14, 2013, 12:10:01 AM »
Also this thread doesn't even qualify for the G-Spot. Move it to ToT - Train of Throat.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: May 14, 2013, 12:37:01 AM »

Europe is hella jealous.

lol somebody got jealous and dissed you. ;D Let me help you out there for your karma should be 213 til the end of times!

Whats the fucking meaning of this?!  Someone troll-propped me to take my 213 status away.  I dont care, its still LBC-ya later haters!

Fraxxx

« Reply #87 on: May 14, 2013, 12:42:32 AM »
strange. i dissed you and your karma jumped from 212 to 214. :eh:

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: May 14, 2013, 12:45:17 AM »

maybe classic material saw an old TI diss i did.

or elano saw a post where i pointed out his strange contradiction of loving american culture but hating all americans. 

Fraxxx

« Reply #89 on: May 14, 2013, 03:00:39 AM »

maybe classic material saw an old TI diss i did.

or elano saw a post where i pointed out his strange contradiction of loving american culture but hating all americans. 

He should be glad that he can comfortably enjoy the music without experiencing the struggle out of which it's born. Not a big fan of overall American culture either, for me American music is
more than enough. ;D