Poll

pick 1

cham
15 (83.3%)
rapsodie
3 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: CHAM VS RAPSODIE....who is the boards biggest homo?  (Read 5961 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: CHAM VS RAPSODIE....who is the boards biggest homo?
« Reply #120 on: May 15, 2013, 10:46:09 PM »
did u read the post, cockboy? i said it was a lease from high school that was up years ago...and it was a beast. looked like this:

shittin on ur fagmag

Lol, sons at the country club.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #121 on: May 15, 2013, 10:47:14 PM »
I'd smoke you both in the '97 Maxima. 8)

that's what you roll in?  i'm proud of you Jonezy

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #122 on: May 15, 2013, 11:42:10 PM »
suburbanites strugglin livin that rough life out here.

i own a 96  turqoise blaze with some custom work done on it and more money worth of speakers and amps then the cars actually worth and im riding that bitch till the wheels fall of it hahaha

i also have a burgundy mini van for family situations like when were taking a raod trip or kids extracurricular school activities and i own a mid 90ish chevy lumina that runs good and its sweet on gas but no one really wants to drive it lol all my cars are pieces of shit but they run and i own em so fuck yall lmao

ELANOS GREASY MOTHER

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #123 on: May 15, 2013, 11:45:31 PM »
FUCK ALL U HATERZ   

MANDINGO PRIDE

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #124 on: May 16, 2013, 01:07:14 AM »
FUCK ALL U HATERZ   

MANDINGO PRIDE

Elano was scared and traumatized into liking the polar opposite of his mother after she raped him repeatedly as a fat little child - black men.  Yet, he still deep down in his greasy oversized heart knew he was wrong for liking black dudes, so he lashes out at the only dudes who will really talk to him - the niggas and wiggas of dubcc.  Tragic shit.  Real shit.  Elano I see you.  Rape survivors are bosses in my book, and youre no different.  Tell ya mom to get off this forum and stop haunting you.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #125 on: May 16, 2013, 08:31:48 AM »
did u read the post, cockboy? i said it was a lease from high school that was up years ago...and it was a beast. looked like this:

shittin on ur fagmag

lol you can't call it a beast in retrospect. You wrote an entire essay shitting on it. What do you drive now?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #126 on: May 16, 2013, 09:28:20 AM »
FUCK ALL U HATERZ   

MANDINGO PRIDE

Elano was scared and traumatized into liking the polar opposite of his mother after she raped him repeatedly as a fat little child - black men.  Yet, he still deep down in his greasy oversized heart knew he was wrong for liking black dudes, so he lashes out at the only dudes who will really talk to him - the niggas and wiggas of dubcc.  Tragic shit.  Real shit.  Elano I see you.  Rape survivors are bosses in my book, and youre no different.  Tell ya mom to get off this forum and stop haunting you.

LOL

Sccit

« Reply #127 on: May 16, 2013, 09:38:35 AM »

shittin on ur fagmag

lol you can't call it a beast in retrospect. You wrote an entire essay shitting on it. What do you drive now?

wtf u talkin about? quit makin up lies to save face..i already told u what i drove in ur toyota matrix thread and even suggested it to u before u bought the fagmag.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #128 on: May 16, 2013, 07:56:47 PM »

shittin on ur fagmag

wtf u talkin about? quit makin up lies to save face..i already told u what i drove in ur toyota matrix thread and even suggested it to u before u bought the fagmag.

You realize the entire dubcc forum saw that essay right? What do you drive?

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #129 on: May 16, 2013, 08:25:20 PM »

shittin on ur fagmag

what essay faggot cockboy lol nikky is a retard he lives in a fantasy world

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #130 on: May 16, 2013, 08:27:17 PM »
lol i got watches worth more then my cars...thats ghetto.

Sccit

« Reply #131 on: May 17, 2013, 01:43:51 AM »

shittin on ur fagmag

http://da-sauce.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=reallife&thread=4172&page=6#67900

again, shittin on ur fagmag.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #132 on: May 17, 2013, 03:31:47 PM »
lol son is rolling around in a bmw from 2002. Kinda defeats the purpose to drive that if it isn't new. Your car actually has a lower market value than mine. You know why the older models are so much cheaper? Because they fall apart at that age and are expensive as hell to maintain. There's a ton of people getting rid of their luxury cars for that reason alone. You were born into a wealthy family though man, I'm sure it isn't a big deal for you. The rest of us aren't so lucky. I passed on a bunch of other cars so I would be able to repair anything that came up.

Sccit

« Reply #133 on: May 17, 2013, 03:55:21 PM »
lol son is rolling around in a bmw from 2002. Kinda defeats the purpose to drive that if it isn't new. Your car actually has a lower market value than mine. You know why the older models are so much cheaper? Because they fall apart at that age and are expensive as hell to maintain. There's a ton of people getting rid of their luxury cars for that reason alone. You were born into a wealthy family though man, I'm sure it isn't a big deal for you. The rest of us aren't so lucky. I passed on a bunch of other cars so I would be able to repair anything that came up.

lol, born into a wealthy family, gtfo, ive had less handed to me than most, especially on this forum..square mufuckaz like u got their entire life scripted from birth with parents who put them through college and alla that shit. wealthy my ass... i come from a family of hustle, spendin big and workin hard for every last dollar, nothin given to any1 for free...and again, my car shits on urs, it aint even close. it's a known fact that beamers are built way better than fuckin flimsy ass toyotas and u can tell as soon as u get behind the wheel. my car is also nicer and less likely to fall apart, handles much better, will last much longer...but most of all, it doesnt look like a car a 48 year old woman should be driving

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #134 on: May 18, 2013, 09:19:59 AM »
Do you pretend you're Neo when you're pushin the Matrix?