Poll

pick 1

cham
15 (83.3%)
rapsodie
3 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: CHAM VS RAPSODIE....who is the boards biggest homo?  (Read 6072 times)

ELANOS GREASY MOTHER

• Lil Geezy
Re: CHAM VS RAPSODIE....who is the boards biggest homo?
« Reply #150 on: May 19, 2013, 02:14:49 PM »
my son is the biggest homosexual on this forum and there is NOTHING wrong with that

keep debating losers  :loser:

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #151 on: May 20, 2013, 03:28:24 PM »
lol son is rolling around in a bmw from 2002. Kinda defeats the purpose to drive that if it isn't new. Your car actually has a lower market value than mine. You know why the older models are so much cheaper? Because they fall apart at that age and are expensive as hell to maintain. There's a ton of people getting rid of their luxury cars for that reason alone. You were born into a wealthy family though man, I'm sure it isn't a big deal for you. The rest of us aren't so lucky. I passed on a bunch of other cars so I would be able to repair anything that came up.

lol, born into a wealthy family, gtfo, ive had less handed to me than most, especially on this forum..square mufuckaz like u got their entire life scripted from birth with parents who put them through college and alla that shit. wealthy my ass... i come from a family of hustle, spendin big and workin hard for every last dollar, nothin given to any1 for free...and again, my car shits on urs, it aint even close. it's a known fact that beamers are built way better than fuckin flimsy ass toyotas and u can tell as soon as u get behind the wheel. my car is also nicer and less likely to fall apart, handles much better, will last much longer...but most of all, it doesnt look like a car a 48 year old woman should be driving

LOL don't you dare talk about college. Your folks were set to send you through college but you turned them down to start your rap career. Think about how fucked up your story sounds to the rest of us who had to pay our way through school. You were offered it for free but turned it down. That's the epitome of spoiled.

You're not balling. You're driving around a 13 old car that gets traded around for 5k, and likely paying out the ass to maintain it. If I were you I wouldn't be ragging on the next man's vehicle.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #152 on: May 20, 2013, 03:58:17 PM »
Half of it. School costs 3,800 a semester.

But this is coming from the nigga who has his ex-girlfriend say in a PM you run from everyday that your parents would spend50 grand on you if you really wanted it. So me throwing down 1,900 every six months or so is more than you've ever spent in your life.

You're not fooling anyone, son.

lies.. My parents don't pay shit for me and haven't since high school. Urs do. Ur a spoiled white kid and u projectin ur gayness on others. Calm yaself.

It's not a lie, that little soliloquy of hers got posted after you got exposed and ran away for a year or Orit grounded you or whatever happened.

I remember when that shit surfaced, you tried the classic NIK deny said she was talking out of her ass. Like people just randomly say "You know if you wanted your parents would pay 50 grand for this and that. I don't have that."

I wouldn't be shocked if you paid an admin that 50 grand to have her account Hiroshima'd when shit hit the fan so those responses were sent into oblivion.

Sccit

« Reply #153 on: May 20, 2013, 04:05:31 PM »
lol son is rolling around in a bmw from 2002. Kinda defeats the purpose to drive that if it isn't new. Your car actually has a lower market value than mine. You know why the older models are so much cheaper? Because they fall apart at that age and are expensive as hell to maintain. There's a ton of people getting rid of their luxury cars for that reason alone. You were born into a wealthy family though man, I'm sure it isn't a big deal for you. The rest of us aren't so lucky. I passed on a bunch of other cars so I would be able to repair anything that came up.

lol, born into a wealthy family, gtfo, ive had less handed to me than most, especially on this forum..square mufuckaz like u got their entire life scripted from birth with parents who put them through college and alla that shit. wealthy my ass... i come from a family of hustle, spendin big and workin hard for every last dollar, nothin given to any1 for free...and again, my car shits on urs, it aint even close. it's a known fact that beamers are built way better than fuckin flimsy ass toyotas and u can tell as soon as u get behind the wheel. my car is also nicer and less likely to fall apart, handles much better, will last much longer...but most of all, it doesnt look like a car a 48 year old woman should be driving

LOL don't you dare talk about college. Your folks were set to send you through college but you turned them down to start your rap career. Think about how fucked up your story sounds to the rest of us who had to pay our way through school. You were offered it for free but turned it down. That's the epitome of spoiled.

You're not balling. You're driving around a 13 old car that gets traded around for 5k, and likely paying out the ass to maintain it. If I were you I wouldn't be ragging on the next man's vehicle.

more lies to save face for being a flamin homo who drives a matrix... dont u realize how pathetic it is to have to make up shit to have an argument?

i dont care how old my car is, i never said i was ballin in it...point is, ur car is gay and mine is not. u also paid more to drive something more gay, which just makes it even more sad. end of story. u could be drivin a damn yugo and i wouldnt clown, but the fact that u picked out something rosie o'donnel would drive is what makes it funny

one last side by side comparison:

Sccit

« Reply #154 on: May 20, 2013, 04:10:56 PM »
Half of it. School costs 3,800 a semester.

But this is coming from the nigga who has his ex-girlfriend say in a PM you run from everyday that your parents would spend50 grand on you if you really wanted it. So me throwing down 1,900 every six months or so is more than you've ever spent in your life.

You're not fooling anyone, son.

lies.. My parents don't pay shit for me and haven't since high school. Urs do. Ur a spoiled white kid and u projectin ur gayness on others. Calm yaself.

It's not a lie, that little soliloquy of hers got posted after you got exposed and ran away for a year or Orit grounded you or whatever happened.

I remember when that shit surfaced, you tried the classic NIK deny said she was talking out of her ass. Like people just randomly say "You know if you wanted your parents would pay 50 grand for this and that. I don't have that."

I wouldn't be shocked if you paid an admin that 50 grand to have her account Hiroshima'd when shit hit the fan so those responses were sent into oblivion.

when ur only response to me callin u gay is bringin up my personal love letters that uv read from my high school days, which hold no merit to begin with, considerin most love letters are written out of anger (ull know this when u grow up, get a boyfriend and he starts writing u every day)...... then u know ur a faggot.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #155 on: May 20, 2013, 04:18:39 PM »
Solid dodge, my friend.

It wasn't out of anger though, the letter was actually written as a request asking you to let her marry some nigga with cash so she could divorce him after a couple years and take half lmfao.

Some life you got there. God bless.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #156 on: May 20, 2013, 04:19:49 PM »
NIK you turned down college?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #157 on: May 20, 2013, 08:18:19 PM »

more lies to save face for being a flamin homo who drives a matrix... dont u realize how pathetic it is to have to make up shit to have an argument?

i dont care how old my car is, i never said i was ballin in it...point is, ur car is gay and mine is not. u also paid more to drive something more gay, which just makes it even more sad. end of story. u could be drivin a damn yugo and i wouldnt clown, but the fact that u picked out something rosie o'donnel would drive is what makes it funny

one last side by side comparison:

How are you so knowledgeable about the sexuality of a Toyota? Does that mean your brother drives one?

You're just insecure about the fact you're riding around in a raggedy beamer worth 5k. I could be driving a mustang and you'd find a way to call it gay. lmao I'll say it again, get something decent yourself before you speak on my ride.

Sccit

« Reply #158 on: May 20, 2013, 11:18:06 PM »
Solid dodge, my friend.

It wasn't out of anger though, the letter was actually written as a request asking you to let her marry some nigga with cash so she could divorce him after a couple years and take half lmfao.

Some life you got there. God bless.

loI u remember more bout my past than I do, but u still wrong. It was about a staged marriage for 20 gs so some foreign cat could get his papers. It still doesn't make u any less gay tho.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #159 on: May 21, 2013, 06:39:19 AM »
It was so mind-blowingly hilarious, it's hard to forget.

Sccit

« Reply #160 on: May 21, 2013, 05:52:47 PM »
It was so mind-blowingly hilarious, it's hard to forget.

like i said, laughin at my high school relationship dont make u any less gay, cud

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #161 on: May 21, 2013, 05:55:11 PM »
83.3% says cham's a fag it makes perfect sense too cause new york is the home of gay rights.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #162 on: May 21, 2013, 05:59:07 PM »
so NIK did she get the 20 G's?

Sccit

« Reply #163 on: May 21, 2013, 06:00:14 PM »
so NIK did she get the 20 G's?

lol no hack, we never went through wit it

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #164 on: May 21, 2013, 06:07:57 PM »
83.3% says cham's a fag it makes perfect sense too cause new york is the home of gay rights.

Lmfao, riding other posters coattails like NOBODY'S business.

Son thinks he's making life long friends every time he comes across someone who hates me lmao.