Poll

pick 1

cham
15 (83.3%)
rapsodie
3 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Author Topic: CHAM VS RAPSODIE....who is the boards biggest homo?  (Read 5959 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: CHAM VS RAPSODIE....who is the boards biggest homo?
« Reply #165 on: May 21, 2013, 06:12:25 PM »
83.3% says cham's a fag it makes perfect sense too cause new york is the home of gay rights.

Lmfao, riding other posters coattails like NOBODY'S business.

Son thinks he's making life long friends every time he comes across someone who hates me lmao.
the same could be said about you. LOL that statement alone is you lookin' in the mirror.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #166 on: May 21, 2013, 06:17:51 PM »
Like who? I'm not riding for Russell Bell, I'm not running to his defense. I just recongize he raps circles around you to the point it's getting sad you still try.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #167 on: May 21, 2013, 06:21:10 PM »
OG Massive Venereal you could benefit from taking some classes at the local junior college.  Namely, a critical thinking course. 
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #168 on: May 21, 2013, 06:22:10 PM »
Like who? I'm not riding for Russell Bell, I'm not running to his defense. I just recongize he raps circles around you to the point it's getting sad you still try.
your that faggot's cheerleader but thanks for keepin' my name alive though i thought i was tryin' to stay relevant and as far as rap go he can't fuck wit me. i may write her rhyme for her dissin' me next time.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #169 on: May 21, 2013, 06:23:23 PM »
OG Massive Venereal

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA  I lol'd

that's clever

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #170 on: May 21, 2013, 06:24:06 PM »
OG Massive Venereal you could benefit from taking some classes at the local junior college.  Namely, a critical thinking course. 
ms. russelle belle you could benefit from gettin' a sex change cause you wanna be a chick anyway.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #171 on: May 21, 2013, 06:25:10 PM »
OG Massive Venereal

that's clever

Ive gotta give up props for that one though, if you know what i mean

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #172 on: May 21, 2013, 06:25:43 PM »
your that faggot's cheerleader but thanks for keepin' my name alive though i thought i was tryin' to stay relevant and as far as rap go he can't fuck wit me. i may write her rhyme for her dissin' me next time.

If you could spit a hot rhyme, I'd tell him he got murked...

Just seems you're incapable. God bless, my child.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #173 on: May 21, 2013, 06:26:32 PM »
ms. russelle belle you could benefit from gettin' a sex change cause you wanna be a chick anyway.

No for reals though.  All this shit goin over your head might not, if you just educate your miiiiind, man, your miiiiind.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #174 on: May 21, 2013, 06:28:11 PM »

Dude is actin like youre a record exec and me and him are rappers grindin, I got signed, and he got passed up or some shit lol.

CM u give me plenty of material to work with, thats all, doggie.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #175 on: May 21, 2013, 06:28:51 PM »

No for reals though.  All this shit goin over your head might not, if you just educate your miiiiind, man, your miiiiind.
i got more sense than you. are you crazy ?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #176 on: May 21, 2013, 06:30:15 PM »
OG Massive Venereal

that's clever
clever as muthafuckas puttin' your head on top of chicks bodies.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #177 on: May 21, 2013, 06:31:32 PM »

we're not gonna talk about spittin' a hot rhyme wigger when you type the shit is still off beat.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #178 on: May 21, 2013, 06:31:55 PM »
Somebody call a doctor

this man is critically BITTER

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #179 on: May 21, 2013, 06:33:03 PM »
Nigga has said a word that rhymes with "dick" in his last 115 posts, that's wild.

Son rhymes the word "dick" so much, he just uses all the words that rhyme with it now in his regular life.