Author Topic: its harvest time and im really high tonight  (Read 909 times)

Matty

Re: its harvest time and im really high tonight
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2013, 07:31:31 PM »
i'm going after a higher CBD strain next...don't care much for these sativa THC monsters - not a very natural or balanced high and gives me a headache if i have too much. depends on the person but my mind is plenty sharp and calming the body down is a much more relaxing experience. indicas are the tried and tested, higher CBD on average and easier to get a balanced high. there are some high CBD sativa strains but chances are people aren't growing em like that.

Desert Lord

« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2013, 06:47:10 AM »
it's relatively hard to get pure sativa-bud down here, mostly hybrids like silver haze, super silver haze or jamaican pearl...i think it's because they are hard to grow properly and have not that much bud compared to indicas / hybrids

It's actually the other way around.. Sativas are much easier to grow and get you much more weight per plant.

depends on the grow-type....sativa is better for outdoor but indica works better indoor...to grow a  pure-sativa indoor properly is really hard, trust me

it's really not...i've grown both myself, and sativa yields way more bud and is easier to grow. maybe ur doin it wrong, but sativa is supposed to be much easier.

i don't know man. but i'am really not professional at this...i can only speak about my own experience and what people who are more into growing told me...what kind of sativa you had?

run-of-the-millian

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2013, 08:17:39 AM »
Sativas will yield much more per plant. But you can grow more indicas in the same surface area as the plants are smaller, and because they flower faster you can have more harvests in the same time. A grower that knows what he's doing and takes full advantage of the space and light available will get similar yields from either over the course of a year. Indoors or in a greenhouse that is... Outdoors it depends on where you live, well grow.

Also the sativa/indica taxonomy doesn't seem to hold too well under scientific scrutiny, and pretty much everything that is grown commercially will be a hybrid to some extent anyway.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2013, 06:11:19 PM »

Matty

« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2013, 07:17:30 AM »
got some top shelf hindu kush this week, as good as you can get in europe anyway. expensive but smells lovely, 100% indica. any thoughts on this strain from our resident weed connoisseurs? want to try a few different kush stains in the coming months. vanilla kush sounds like a really nice one too.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2013, 10:13:26 AM »
my guy has a dope batch of outdoors grown hindu kush for 200 an oz its always a nice high i love the earthy undertones in the taste.

the high ive always found from hindu puts me in a medatative/introspective mindframe and is quick to have that ass couch locked.

im smoking on kosher kush at the moment and this is a nice batch man.

Matty

« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2013, 10:26:36 AM »
my guy has a dope batch of outdoors grown hindu kush for 200 an oz its always a nice high i love the earthy undertones in the taste.

the high ive always found from hindu puts me in a medatative/introspective mindframe and is quick to have that ass couch locked.

"Kosher Kush is the first commercial strain to be blessed by a Rabbi." lol

how is the hindu one for general body sensation? i got it cause it's supposed to be one of the more relaxing on all your muscles and stuff. the kosher one is very, very good for that stuff too, by the looks of it. the vanilla kush seems really appealing its mixed with a hash plant, lovely taste and high CBD. i love that buzz you get on hash.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2013, 12:15:29 PM »
it's relatively hard to get pure sativa-bud down here, mostly hybrids like silver haze, super silver haze or jamaican pearl...i think it's because they are hard to grow properly and have not that much bud compared to indicas / hybrids

It's actually the other way around.. Sativas are much easier to grow and get you much more weight per plant.

depends on the grow-type....sativa is better for outdoor but indica works better indoor...to grow a  pure-sativa indoor properly is really hard, trust me

it's really not...i've grown both myself, and sativa yields way more bud and is easier to grow. maybe ur doin it wrong, but sativa is supposed to be much easier.

sativa flowers faster and yields more.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2013, 12:18:37 PM »

"Kosher Kush is the first commercial strain to be blessed by a Rabbi." lol

how is the hindu one for general body sensation? i got it cause it's supposed to be one of the more relaxing on all your muscles and stuff. the kosher one is very, very good for that stuff too, by the looks of it. the vanilla kush seems really appealing its mixed with a hash plant, lovely taste and high CBD. i love that buzz you get on hash.

ive found the hindu leaves me couch locked, numb.

so id say  it has good medicinal proerties. weed with high CBD are usually good for patients with stomach alements

this skywalker puts my ass to sleep out of a three foot bong. it never fails i sleep everytime i hit that shit a few times.

Blood$

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2013, 12:46:22 PM »
it's grandaddy purp right now on the east coast  8)

run-of-the-millian

• 'G'
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2013, 12:47:30 PM »
got some top shelf hindu kush this week, as good as you can get in europe anyway. expensive but smells lovely, 100% indica. any thoughts on this strain from our resident weed connoisseurs? want to try a few different kush stains in the coming months. vanilla kush sounds like a really nice one too.

Hindu Kush is a landrace (means strain that has been cultivated there for decades) from the Hindu Kush mountain range in Afghanistan. Mellow buzz. Nice because it's kinda traditional / "natural" weed (but not wild/ditchweed). Not related in any way to the Cali kushes which are based on O.G. Kush, a modern indoor hybrid with intense potency and taste.

Matty

« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2013, 12:50:50 PM »

Hindu Kush is a landrace (means strain that has been cultivated there for decades) from the Hindu Kush mountain range in Afghanistan. Mellow buzz. Nice because it's kinda traditional / "natural" weed (but not wild/ditchweed). Not related in any way to the Cali kushes which are based on O.G. Kush, a modern indoor hybrid with intense potency and taste.

yeah i did read its an OG strain, in the literal sense...origins go back a long way. i kinda like the idea of more natural strains, or at least a better THC:CBD ratio than many of the modern hybrids offer.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #27 on: May 30, 2013, 01:45:41 PM »
There are some damn weed Ph.D's in this muthafucker. 8)

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: May 30, 2013, 10:17:24 PM »
cbd all day bietch

Matty

« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2013, 10:16:51 AM »
cbd all day bietch

that's what's up. what are your top strains for high CBD content?

the hindu kush was fucking intense, like i was out of phase with my body slightly. very, very relaxing...but one thing i read about is a loss of balance...definitely experienced that, swaying all over the place.