Author Topic: its harvest time and im really high tonight  (Read 910 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: its harvest time and im really high tonight
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2013, 10:45:45 AM »
your hands and feet felt heavy and tingly didnt they

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: May 31, 2013, 10:57:24 AM »
cbd all day bietch

that's what's up. what are your top strains for high CBD content?

the hindu kush was fucking intense, like i was out of phase with my body slightly. very, very relaxing...but one thing i read about is a loss of balance...definitely experienced that, swaying all over the place.

find yaself some harlequin and thank me later 8)

Matty

« Reply #32 on: May 31, 2013, 11:13:39 AM »
your hands and feet felt heavy and tingly didnt they

pretty much. i felt like i was melting overall, very heavy body, like getting drawn into the earth.

cbd all day bietch

that's what's up. what are your top strains for high CBD content?

the hindu kush was fucking intense, like i was out of phase with my body slightly. very, very relaxing...but one thing i read about is a loss of balance...definitely experienced that, swaying all over the place.

find yaself some harlequin and thank me later 8)

that strain came up some of my reading but its seems hard to get hold of. there's one called sensi star which is easier to get here and vanilla kush. tried either of those? bubba kush is another one, but it's hard to know the quality of the grow, factors like how fresh it is etc. some of the crazy high ones might be the best shot just so you know it's gonna be there.

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: May 31, 2013, 11:15:31 AM »
bubba kush is bomb, so is master kush...sensi and vanilla kush aint bad either. but this herlequin is on some real pain medication shiet. got a nice batch on me right now. where do u live?

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #34 on: May 31, 2013, 11:22:56 AM »
buuba kush is HEAVY. if you thought the afghan was on some couch lock shit wait till you smoke some bubba....everytime i get some bubba im fucking worthless all day. i save that weed for night time.

never tried vanilla kush sounds like a womans weed lol master kush is also the shit and its one of the proud parents of my all time favorite strain headband.

im still working on a couple zips of kosher, i got half of skywalker and an eighth of chemdog and 818 headband, i should be good for a month or so.

had some sensi star it was pretty damn good but not as good as some shit i had called death star.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2013, 11:26:00 AM »
sensi star is good but its kinda became like blue dream, its real hardy so alot of shitty growers do it and theres a bunch of bammer floating around. really i think you guys are gettin too caught up in the names and flavors. it all comes down to quality

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2013, 11:26:36 AM »
but by the way i love me some real diesely bubba

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2013, 11:28:32 AM »
yeah alot of names are bullshit i swear sometimes ppl just make them up as they go along...

nigga this that turkey gravy kush.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2013, 11:29:45 AM »
trust me man ive been witness to big time renaming and shit, calling good greenhouse outdoor top shelf indoor and all kinda shit. and im talkin weight

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2013, 11:30:05 AM »
also you know the game is watered down when ppl say shit like

im on GOOD kush and alcohol.

at one point if it was kush you didnt even have to ask if it was good lol...but then again im a michigan boy and our medical scene etc is still in its infancy.

run-of-the-millian

• 'G'
« Reply #40 on: May 31, 2013, 11:30:41 AM »
that strain came up some of my reading but its seems hard to get hold of. there's one called sensi star which is easier to get here and vanilla kush. tried either of those? bubba kush is another one, but it's hard to know the quality of the grow, factors like how fresh it is etc. some of the crazy high ones might be the best shot just so you know it's gonna be there.

Sensi Star is legendary man but the thing about it is that it's maintained as a seedline instead of a single clone and the best phenotypes are not the most common, probably not the highest yielders either so for-profit growers might not choose them. All of them are at least ok though. The best ones are very very strong but kinda bland in the taste.

Bubba Kush is maybe not as strong as Sensi Star but close and it has great taste. Up there with the best I've ever tried. I really recommend you get some if you can for the taste alone. Like the Hindu Kush, Bubba Kush also isn't an OG hybrid but a real Afghani/Pakistani Kush (most probably, it's history isn't known afaik).

Never tried or even heard of Vanilla Kush but I'm pretty sure it's not gonna taste or smell much like vanilla, everyone would have heard of it else. ;) Try it out and let us know?

Sccit

« Reply #41 on: May 31, 2013, 11:30:49 AM »
yeah alot of names are bullshit i swear sometimes ppl just make them up as they go along...

of course...a lot of club owners just randomly pick names out for the strains they're selling.

theres some shit goin around out here called L.A.M.B 8)

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #42 on: May 31, 2013, 11:34:10 AM »

of course...a lot of club owners just randomly pick names out for the strains they're selling.

theres some shit goin around out here called L.A.M.B 8)
its probably trash :laugh:

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #43 on: May 31, 2013, 11:35:54 AM »
lmfao

Sccit

« Reply #44 on: May 31, 2013, 11:36:56 AM »
jealous got me high