Author Topic: its harvest time and im really high tonight  (Read 906 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: its harvest time and im really high tonight
« Reply #45 on: May 31, 2013, 11:41:10 AM »
jealous got me strapped

Matty

« Reply #46 on: May 31, 2013, 11:49:12 AM »
bubba kush is bomb, so is master kush...sensi and vanilla kush aint bad either. but this herlequin is on some real pain medication shiet. got a nice batch on me right now. where do u live?

uk. i don't think the connoisseur/medical growing scene is really sizable here compared to US/Canada or even the rest of europe. its mostly skunk and cheese strains that are the regular. most of the good shit is being imported.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #47 on: May 31, 2013, 11:51:13 AM »
goddamn man when i first got legal that cheese bullshit was all you could find around here.

not fond.

Sccit

« Reply #48 on: May 31, 2013, 11:51:45 AM »
bubba kush is bomb, so is master kush...sensi and vanilla kush aint bad either. but this herlequin is on some real pain medication shiet. got a nice batch on me right now. where do u live?

uk. i don't think the connoisseur/medical growing scene is really sizable here compared to US/Canada or even the rest of europe. its mostly skunk and cheese strains that are the regular. most of the good shit is being imported.

yea, so u gunna have trouble finding all them strains.... next time u in LA, hit me up, ill get u some of that good shit

Matty

« Reply #49 on: May 31, 2013, 11:57:03 AM »

yea, so u gunna have trouble finding all them strains.... next time u in LA, hit me up, ill get u some of that good shit

8)

run-of-the-millian

• 'G'
« Reply #50 on: May 31, 2013, 11:59:41 AM »
I'm smoking Neville's Haze now btw.  8)

It's the best I know. Except that sometimes you'll get really, really, paranoid on it.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #51 on: May 31, 2013, 12:00:40 PM »
was it named after arron neville?

if i smoke it will my voice sound like his on his duet with linda rondstat "all i need to know"

run-of-the-millian

• 'G'
« Reply #52 on: May 31, 2013, 12:13:11 PM »
Named after Neville Schoenenmaker, the first person to start selling cannabis seeds over mail to anyone (back in the 80's). Wanted by the DEA since 1990.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #53 on: May 31, 2013, 12:15:42 PM »
Aaron Neville is an American R&B and soul singer and musician. He has had four top-20 hits in the United States along with four platinum-certified albums. He used to partake in alot of cocaine and other drugs and stimulants.

run-of-the-millian

• 'G'
« Reply #54 on: May 31, 2013, 12:17:06 PM »
R&B singers love their cocaine lol