Author Topic: Terrorist attacks on US Troops? WTF? How is that possible?  (Read 177 times)

infinite59

Terrorist attacks on US Troops? WTF? How is that possible?
« on: March 08, 2003, 06:33:28 PM »
Check out this headline.... The rest is irrelevant for the point I am making.. just read the headline...

C.I.A. Warns U.S. Troops of Attacks in Iraq by Terror Groups

(NY Times) - The Central Intelligence Agency has warned that terrorists based in Iraq are planning attacks against American and allied forces inside the country after any invasion, government........

How is that possible?  How can you have a terrorist attack against a soldier who is killing your people?  Isn't that called "war"?  And who initiated this war?  The US did.  So these so-called "terrorists" are acting in defense.  Someone please explain to me how this is possible.  Someone told me "terrorism" meant attacking civilians.  Well then how can you have terrorism against a soldier at war?  This is getting ridiculous.  These journalists are being totally irresponsible throwing around words like this.

« Last Edit: March 08, 2003, 06:40:11 PM by Haj Infinite Ibrahim »

Quakaveli

Re:Terrorist attacks on US Troops? WTF? How is that possible?
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2003, 07:46:38 PM »
Aiite I aint gunna be mean on this one...

Look Infinite...these fools are TERRORIST GROUP...they are called TERRORIRSTS BECAUSE THEY TERRORIZE non-muslims...and there are officially several terrorist GROUPS aroudn the world. And wtf are u saying about "terrorist attacks"...nowhere in the title did it say "terrorist attacks"...all it said that US Troups may be attacked by these TERRORISTS. Instead of killing innnocent infidels, they can kill infidels who actually are trying to war on their nation. Genius idea huh. I dont see the point of ur post. ???

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2003, 10:01:23 PM »
Terrorists are people who use force/voilence against people to provoke/intimidate the goverment, political societies etc.  The people who attack US troops probably do so because they hate USA, their goverment.  I guess thats how it came about, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2003, 05:01:56 AM »
911 is terrorism
Bali is terrorism
palestinians blowing up a bus is terrorism
israelis killing palestinian civilians is terrorism

Defending your country against attack is not terrorism. Once a war starts terrorism goes out the door, its just two armys at war.

For instance, if ireland and england went the war, the IRA would no longer be terrorists because they are fighting for their country in a declared war.

Maybe it was just a misprint
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Quakaveli

« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2003, 08:56:13 AM »
U guys aer misunderstanding this...All this report iz saying iz that TERRORISTS are gunna fite against US Troops...well I guess u would call em SOLDIERS now but they are officially terrorists...yall dig??

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2003, 10:26:20 AM »
^^^^^^^^^

Yeah, thats probably right
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Agua

« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2003, 01:20:26 PM »

How is that possible?  How can you have a terrorist attack against a soldier who is killing your people?  Isn't that called "war"?  And who initiated this war?  The US did.  So these so-called "terrorists" are acting in defense.  Someone please explain to me how this is possible.  Someone told me "terrorism" meant attacking civilians.  Well then how can you have terrorism against a soldier at war?  This is getting ridiculous.  These journalists are being totally irresponsible throwing around words like this.

it's called hypocrisy and creating a double standard.