Author Topic: Does Israel dictate U.S Policy?  (Read 587 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Does Israel dictate U.S Policy?
« on: May 11, 2013, 02:17:26 PM »

Really? I mean that traitor to world peace and to the american people Obama states defiantly that Israel has the right to defend itself after it pre emptively murders scores of syrian soldiers and civilians, bombing bases, and research facilities and potentially lighting one of the final fires to world war 3.

Or is Israel political cover because the spineless, cowering republicans will always kiss and defend Israel's ass?

Sami

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: Does Israel dictate U.S Policy?
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2013, 03:13:37 PM »
Of course Israel dictates US policy. Right after 9/11 Netanyahu said word for word that the attacks "were good for Israel" and Ariel Sharon was bragging on IDF Army Radio at the same time that "American government is completely captured and we have their media wrapped around our fingers on a string. Whatever we want, they will do."

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2013, 12:33:53 AM »

Really? I mean that traitor to world peace and to the american people Obama states defiantly that Israel has the right to defend itself after it pre emptively murders scores of syrian soldiers and civilians, bombing bases, and research facilities and potentially lighting one of the final fires to world war 3.

Or is Israel political cover because the spineless, cowering republicans will always kiss and defend Israel's ass?

I don't think it is a republican or democrate thing.
Both side has 2 kiss ass @ AIPAC before ever becoming president.

Here is a clip from 1996 during the Clinton administration where they punished Iraq with sanctions (they even sanctioned Babymilk!!)

Bush only finished what the democrates have started.

here another one:

Fraxxx

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2013, 01:18:20 AM »
No, it doesn't, but of course it influences U.S. policy heavily.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2013, 03:51:20 AM »

If that is so, why did we Attack Iraq?
And are still planning 2 attack Iran?

You know What the iraqi's offered the US governement. Full cooperation and a promiss 2 buy one million US cars every year for the coming 10 years.
US refused, then the iraqi's offered 2 buy those cars for 20 years.
But still they refused.
Why did  they the neocons insist  2 go 2 war, while saddam could have been the perfect puppy. WHO wanted that WAR.

Fraxxx

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2013, 02:08:00 AM »

If that is so, why did we Attack Iraq?
And are still planning 2 attack Iran?

You know What the iraqi's offered the US governement. Full cooperation and a promiss 2 buy one million US cars every year for the coming 10 years.
US refused, then the iraqi's offered 2 buy those cars for 20 years.
But still they refused.
Why did  they the neocons insist  2 go 2 war, while saddam could have been the perfect puppy. WHO wanted that WAR.

Maybe our definition of 'dictating' is different. Even if in the case you mentioned it was Israel that wanted that war, it doesn't equal the general statement "Israel dictates U.S. Policy". I think my statement was pretty accurate.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2013, 06:12:39 AM »
Yes they do. For instance, look at who are the ones pushing so hard for gun control. All duel citizen joos.

morbidenigma

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2013, 06:26:10 AM »
not as much as islamofascism dictates US foreign policy

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2013, 09:06:18 AM »

They work in concert with them, they fund them, train them, etc. All of the "rebel groups" involved in the Arab spring were brought to you by the good ol USA. The group going after Syria is al Q. And is fully supported by those running the US.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2013, 02:06:34 PM »

The three means of control are as follows (in a nutshell):

- The Economy
- The media
- Politics

These three are connected.
If your control all those above you control the Country.
Where do Muslims have any siginificant influence in those aspects?

“To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize.”- voltaire

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2013, 10:44:01 PM »
If that isnt an entangling alliance, i dont know what is.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2013, 09:13:59 AM »

So here is my take on this very question, I saw that scum bag, war criminal Obama defend the actions of Israel as if there were somehow defensive in nature, like how somehow Israel were the victims. So it raised this question in my mind again and in my opinion, Israel controls all middle eastern policy and whilst the Israeli lobby would not be enough to prove this point we need only look at the number of prominent politicians who have dual citizenship and no one dares ask where their loyalties lie because you know....that would be anti semetic to suggest that theri loyalties are first to Israel. As if that wasn't I watched that spineless, sellout bitch Hagel being assessed on his suitability for his new position through a series of questions on comments he had previously made about Israel and surprise surprise, he recanted everything he had said before, if they had asked him to dress up as a woman wear pig tails and sing a song about his love for all things jewish, he would have done it.

Napolitano too, gushing and teary eyed after receiving a reward from ADL, they know what's up, if you don't exactly what Israel says then your political career is finished, the hyenas in the media will turn on you and there will be nothing left of you, so yeah, when Sharon made those comments, he wasn't blowing hot air, he knows what's up.