Author Topic: Suge Knight On Jimmy Kimmel Show  (Read 458 times)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Suge Knight On Jimmy Kimmel Show
« on: March 08, 2003, 08:02:12 PM »
this monday.
should be interesting ;D

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Suge Knight On Jimmy Kimmel Show
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2003, 08:36:12 PM »
yeah it should i'm gonna tune in

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2003, 08:46:34 PM »

Thank's for the head's up homie..
I'll be Ready wit' my video tape and sense of humor to hear some more of the musing's of Mr. Knight.

I love watching homie speak....Suge just has a way of breaking someone down into peices by stripping them of their manhood.

I wonder who's next.....let me see who's hot in hip-hop right now!!......it's gonna be "HEAT"  ;)

OnE
Hatesrats 2000Tre

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2003, 08:55:06 PM »

I wonder who's next.....let me see who's hot in hip-hop right now!!......it's gonna be "HEAT"  ;)

OnE
Hatesrats 2000Tre

na he won't pick on whos hot he'll ripp on the same old people dre/snoop/puffy ect.......it'll be funny though!
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2003, 09:32:37 PM »
What Suge will say next...

Jimmy Kimmel: So how do you feel about that new rapper Dr. Dre brought out, 50 Cen?

Suge: Uhhh, well... 50 Cent is gay. He never got shot, the nigga is a fake, a phony, a homo. He has a dimple in his cheek because Dre poked his dick through it...Eminem pumped his ass up with steriods, that's why he big...I also heard he tosses salad...

Jimmy Kimmel: Wow, that's some shockin news. What do you think about Truth Hurts being dropped from Aftermath. Is there any chance of her coming to Tha Row?

Suge: Dre dropped her because he's gay. He doesn't like women down at the Aftermath camp. Truth Hurts refused to fuck Dre in the ass with a strap on dildo, so he eventually dropped her. Truth Hurts, holla at me, I'll get you a deal down here with some real niggaz...

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2003, 10:09:23 PM »
Jimmy Kimmel: So how do you feel about that new rapper Dr. Dre brought out, 50 Cen?

Suge: Uhhh, well... 50 Cent is gay. He never got shot, the nigga is a fake, a phony, a homo. He has a dimple in his cheek because Dre poked his dick through it...Eminem pumped his ass up with steriods, that's why he big...I also heard he tosses salad...

Jimmy Kimmel: Wow, that's some shockin news. What do you think about Truth Hurts being dropped from Aftermath. Is there any chance of her coming to Tha Row?

Suge: Dre dropped her because he's gay. He doesn't like women down at the Aftermath camp. Truth Hurts refused to fuck Dre in the ass with a strap on dildo, so he eventually dropped her. Truth Hurts, holla at me, I'll get you a deal down here with some real niggaz...

LOL....Prop's homie.
That was funny ish.
But on the real I am interested on what Suge has to say bout' the phenomenom know as 50 cent, Considering he could have at one time scooped the free agent up. Although to most new-fan's of his music, an Eminem-less 50 cent is just another rapper without the hype and celebrity of Tv/Em behind him. Although by himself 50 was still the same guy, could he have done it alone as big.

Prob not?, Although I will not deny 50 his loyal fan's who followed his underground classic's blow up the mix tape circut.

Maybe it was his destiny, maybe he was built by Eminem.
We can't deny 50 now tho.....Danm!! I hope Suge speak's on this.
But more importantly after he speak's on:
THA ROW & "Crooked I"

OnE
Hatesrats 2000Tre
« Last Edit: March 08, 2003, 10:22:48 PM by Hatesrats »

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2003, 11:34:19 PM »
this monday.
should be interesting ;D
thanks for the info i will def be peepin this comedy show

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2003, 07:42:41 PM »

LOL...that'll probably be a good summarization of his interview.

DonCorleone187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2003, 10:21:00 PM »
yeah it should i'm gonna tune in

i forgot to watch it LOL can anyone summarize?

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2003, 11:34:24 PM »
i forgot to watch it LOL can anyone summarize?

Did U even read this thread? Suge will be on that shit THIS MONDAY = Tommorow fool......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Suga Foot

« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2003, 12:09:41 AM »
LMAO

kingpin_4eva

• 'G'
  • LADIES #1 LOVER
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2003, 10:40:14 PM »
I just finishing watching the show, it was definetly dope. Crooked I hit us wit a crazy freestyle. Suge Knight came onto the show smoking a Cuban cigar. He mentioned how he got love for Snoop and how he changed his name from Snoopa Doopa and how he is making money from every record Snoop sells. LOL. I thought that was hilarious. Basically he kept promoting Crooked I and The Dyfunctional Soundtrack, overall good show.
Nah, maybe it's the bitches and the sunshine
Fool, it's the palm trees, cool breeze and one-time
This the home of ragtops and swimsuits
We wear Chuck Taylors, nigga, we don't fuck with Timb boots!