Author Topic: Rap pioneer and Geto Boys member Willie D dispenses sage advice, for free.  (Read 604 times)

bouli77

as for willie d, never trust a thief

yeah, even though I've always liked Willie D., my first thought upon seing this was that he was not the fittest person to give ppl advice and moral lessons.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

Last time I heard Willie D on wax was UGK's double album and he killed it. Hope he drops more rhymes he's tighter than a bowl of grits.

O.G A.Geesta'z

Willie D is in prison for fraud... good read though

no he's not he jus left germany n azerbaijan for his daughters graduation and gb is on tour all next month start in h-town on the 1st ends in new york on the 30th...did that time quick

yeah he been out for a long time I think... if u been following D on twitter he's been active, and if you followed the Trayvon Martin story last year he shot a video with Scarface I think and organized gatherings etc.

2yrs to be exact

yeah he did a yr and a day n had to pay the $194k he made to the victims.;..he was facin 20yrs ...n got lucky ..got his passport back and everything...

yeah last i heard he was doing 20 years or something, glad to know he's out and back on tour with the Geto Boys
The West is Back

bouli77

Last time I heard Willie D on wax was UGK's double album and he killed it. Hope he drops more rhymes he's tighter than a bowl of grits.

yeah he killed that verse, that whole album is one of my favorite recent albums, "anybody typing that much can't be a danger, catch you in person, bitch i'll break yo fingers" ;D he dropped a song last year though "with my hood on" i think, about the trayvon martin controversy. wasn't released on wax though (i think)

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
Willie D is in prison for fraud... good read though

no he's not he jus left germany n azerbaijan for his daughters graduation and gb is on tour all next month start in h-town on the 1st ends in new york on the 30th...did that time quick

yeah he been out for a long time I think... if u been following D on twitter he's been active, and if you followed the Trayvon Martin story last year he shot a video with Scarface I think and organized gatherings etc.

2yrs to be exact

yeah he did a yr and a day n had to pay the $194k he made to the victims.;..he was facin 20yrs ...n got lucky ..got his passport back and everything...

yeah last i heard he was doing 20 years or something, glad to know he's out and back on tour with the Geto Boys

that was the maximum...he couldve done....but he got a deal..to pay it all back...n got supervision for 3yrs...january  of this yr..he retained all passports n freedom n to come n go as he pleases...