Author Topic: So mike is a lurker now?  (Read 365 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

So mike is a lurker now?
« on: May 13, 2013, 05:24:24 PM »
What is the point of that? Either post or leave this dump entirely.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: So mike is a lurker now?
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 05:29:20 PM »
I've said I'd welcome him back & even though he's pretty much a certified herb to the extreme, he's still cooler in my book than Will.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2013, 08:13:15 PM »
hes been lurking since December

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2013, 02:28:22 PM »
whack...mike needs to post, will needs to fall back and stop holdin whatever info he claims to have hostage.

Fraxxx

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2013, 08:17:56 PM »
Mike had it coming. Sure, his contribution musicwise Will B missed but him being forced to leave is nobody's fault but his. Tough shit.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Remedy360

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2013, 09:41:01 PM »
whack...mike needs to post, will needs to fall back and stop holdin whatever info he claims to have hostage.

Yep.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2013, 10:14:49 PM »

Yep.

He doesnt have shit, mate.

He woulda dropped it when mike came back as that alias.

Unless Will really is the autistic crazy man Mike always claimed he was, then i could see him holding that shit for years and years just stewing and waiting like an evil but also soft gun opposed bad guy genius (euros are fucking weird like that doe).
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2013, 01:32:03 AM »
theres no way mike woulda stopped postin if theres nothin he's hidin...theres obviously some shit he doesnt want up on here thats preventin him from postin

Fraxxx

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2013, 01:56:27 AM »

Yep.

Unless Will really is the autistic crazy man Mike always claimed he was, then i could see him holding that shit for years and years just stewing and waiting like an evil but also soft gun opposed bad guy genius (euros are fucking weird like that doe).

When Mike came back Will posted up a previously unknown photo of Mike as a friendly reminder to stay away. :D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Matty

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2013, 08:17:59 AM »

Yep.

When Mike came back Will posted up a previously unknown photo of Mike as a friendly reminder to stay away. :D

mike should go undercover to retrieve that dossier. or just come back as kim? seems like a big deal, admitting to being KP surely isn't that painful, or refute the evidence. makes you wonder what info will has tucked away inside that raincoat.

Will_B

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2013, 10:52:04 AM »

Yep.

mike should go undercover to retrieve that dossier. or just come back as kim? seems like a big deal, admitting to being KP surely isn't that painful, or refute the evidence. makes you wonder what info will has tucked away inside that raincoat.

He admitted he's Kim and had a stab at singing in his younger days when he returned recently. Anyway, of course I got more shit that I never published (and wouldn't want to) like pics of his mother, grandmother, goofy brother etc. and lame stuff like his crybaby/wiggerish blog.

Mikes relentless shit was derailing the forum on a daily basis, and it was a necessary evil to give him a wake up call. I told him if he wants to come back just be humble, after all he was destroying the forum for everyone. Like heinz times a billion lol

Personally I think he knows he needed to cut himself off from the forum as it was bad for his mental health.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2013, 10:53:25 AM »
Lol, you're such a loser, Will.

Will_B

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2013, 10:56:27 AM »
Lol, you're such a loser, Will.
::)

I was responding to detective Matty's "refute the evidence" comment.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2013, 10:58:53 AM »
And I was responding to your comment. It's so pussy to dangle that shit over someone. Either post it or delete your account.

Will_B

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2013, 11:05:04 AM »
And I was responding to your comment. It's so pussy to dangle that shit over someone. Either post it or delete your account.

Personally I believe it's pussy shit to spend a year + of your life netbanging against a sworn enemy you've never met in your life

The ether was much needed (and he knows it). Mikes in a better mental state getting on with unblocking toilets rather than worrying what I'm doing 24/7