Author Topic: Deciphered lyrics.  (Read 1952 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Deciphered lyrics.
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2013, 03:33:25 PM »
Nigga nobody posting in this thread but you and me, whose watching to even convince. It's just facts, ain't nobody getting hard off evil but you and LAMB. And it's clear as day being gay is evil. I'm just doing the math, you're the one bothered by it and trying to save face.

If anyone's tryna do convincing its you bringing this up in three other threads ashamed of your own music. If you wanna rap about being gay, bruh, go ahead. At least you're finally being real in your music. And that's a step in the right direction that should be applauded.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2013, 03:45:52 PM »
U started the thread, not me mayn

Now u on elano status tryna convince everyone that im mad and ur not gay lmfao
b rad listenin' to that frank ocean helps him wit what he thinks is decipherin' homo shit.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2013, 03:47:58 PM »
Nigga nobody posting in this thread but you and me, whose watching to even convince. It's just facts, ain't nobody getting hard off evil but you and LAMB. And it's clear as day being gay is evil. I'm just doing the math, you're the one bothered by it and trying to save face.

If anyone's tryna do convincing its you bringing this up in three other threads ashamed of your own music. If you wanna rap about being gay, bruh, go ahead. At least you're finally being real in your music. And that's a step in the right direction that should be applauded.

lmfao

why wont u just admit this thread was a terrible idea? ur usually smarter than this...i duno, perhaps u weren't thinkin straight (lol, get it, straight... hilarious!)

just chalk it up as a loss and move on, foreal

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2013, 03:50:23 PM »
Lol, nigga caught too many feelings and spazzing out. Created threads, dodged every clearly logical point I've made, bumped old threads. All to try to throw dirt on a niggas name.

You're so aggravated right now. I almost feel bad now.

Don't act like you don't catch feelings all the time, bruh. You're the all-time Dubcc leader in meet ups due to how furious you get.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2013, 03:50:34 PM »

lmfao

why wont u just admit this thread was a terrible idea? ur usually smarter than this...i duno, perhaps u weren't thinkin straight (lol, get it, straight... hilarious!)

just chalk it up as a loss and move on, foreal
that bitch runs from anything straight.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2013, 03:57:42 PM »
Lol, nigga caught too many feelings and spazzing out. Created threads, dodged every clearly logical point I've made, bumped old threads. All to try to throw dirt on a niggas name.

You're so aggravated right now. I almost feel bad now.

Don't act like you don't catch feelings all the time, bruh. You're the all-time Dubcc leader in meet ups due to how furious you get.

who u tryna convice, others or urself? seriously.

he said "i almost feel bad now"...lmfao

i've had people postin pics of my whole fam on here, personal love letters, people callin my house, sendin family members email....i've faced more bullshit than anyone on here. nothin u do or say can even come close to movin me, son.. and if u really have convinced urself otherwise and aren't just sayin it to save face, ur one delusional ass faggot, my boy

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2013, 10:21:58 PM »
faggot my boy

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2013, 10:26:04 PM »
faggot my boy

Yeah, that really just sums it up. Nigga is giving us a fuckin' soliloquy over here about his rough life browsing the web. 

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2013, 11:24:51 PM »
faggot my boy

tell me the accent or i wont read it properly

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2013, 03:40:08 PM »
faggot my boy

i have a jewish accent faggot my boy

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2013, 05:30:52 PM »
Interesting

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2013, 07:45:07 PM »
faggot my boy

d...do we start calling you K-jew?

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 12, 2013, 11:20:13 PM »
faggot my boy

d...do we start calling you K-jew?
real spit broadie

Sccit

« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2013, 11:53:27 PM »
lol@a canadian asian with a jewish accent makin fun of cali slang because he's never heard it where he's from

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: May 13, 2013, 08:36:41 PM »
lol@a canadian asian with a jewish accent makin fun of cali slang because he's never heard it where he's from
lol at this retard who knows nothing in life