Author Topic: PROMINENT POSTERS WHO WE NEVER SEEN A PIC OF  (Read 1506 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: PROMINENT POSTERS WHO WE NEVER SEEN A PIC OF
« Reply #30 on: May 18, 2013, 03:32:13 PM »
Infinite, be "real", come to Queens and get stomped out on camera by the goon squad.

Lil Nicca... I was up in Queens and shouted out to anybody at the forum that wanted to get down with me while I was out there.   Everyone knew the date and time of my arrival and departure in NY.  I posted pics and journal entries from my trip a couple years ago.  

Ain't nobody stomp me out, and you sure as hell weren't gonna stomp me out son!  And your "squad" is preppy abnoxious white boys with collared shirts.
ROFL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #31 on: May 18, 2013, 03:37:14 PM »

I'll riverdance on your chin.

Believe me.. I love it when you talk, lil bitch... Because I have close ties with my people in NY... So please continue this talk as it is likely I may be out in NY again in the future!  I want to see you keeping talking this talk then.  Your the epitome of a kid who gets on the internet just to troll and talk shit and has no worthwhile purpose.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #32 on: May 18, 2013, 03:38:20 PM »
CM, I'm going to politely ask you to not post in this particular thread again.

It's one thing if you haven't posted your picture because you just never felt the need too, but over a two year span you've probably been called out too over twelve times and each and every time you've dodged, dipped, ducked, dove and...dodged.

The five D's of CM's existence. In your case, I agree with Infinite that you're a pussy and fake.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2013, 03:41:05 PM »

I'll riverdance on your chin.

Believe me.. I love it when you talk, lil bitch... Because I have close ties with my people in NY... So please continue this talk as it is likely I may be out in NY again in the future!  I want to see you keeping talking this talk then.  Your the epitome of a kid who gets on the internet just to troll and talk shit and has no worthwhile purpose.

Lmfao, you have like one friend in Harlem who agreed to take a train with you so you could walk through Queensbridge without feeling threatened.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 18, 2013, 03:45:32 PM »
CM, I'm going to politely ask you to not post in this particular thread again.

It's one thing if you haven't posted your picture because you just never felt the need too, but over a two year span you've probably been called out too over twelve times and each and every time you've dodged, dipped, ducked, dove and...dodged.

The five D's of CM's existence. In your case, I agree with Infinite that you're a pussy and fake.
cham you a bitch. infinite just punked you and now u comin' my way. i told ya bitch ass i'm closer to new york than most on this forum and i can reach u. ps. nobody ever punked me on this forum. nobody !!! i'm not a nigga for the games and bullshit somebody will feel it if they ever try me.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2013, 03:47:10 PM »
nobody ever punked me on this forum. nobody !!!

Bro, I'm in tears. I felt the passion in the words.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2013, 03:50:32 PM »
nobody ever punked me on this forum. nobody !!!

Bro, I'm in tears. I felt the passion in the words.
think it's a game lil nigga. i'll see you soon.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2013, 03:52:24 PM »
Like I said, please stop posting in this thread. You dodged it again and changed the subject.

Infinite and I have spoke on the phone, I'd spark that nigga a fat blunt.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2013, 03:53:58 PM »
Like I said, please stop posting in this thread. You dodged it again and changed the subject.

Infinite and I have spoke on the phone, I'd spark that nigga a fat blunt.
sounds like you dodging. he said he was gonna see you now you gonna spark him a blunt ? scary ass wigger !!!

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #39 on: May 18, 2013, 03:55:21 PM »

Just because somebody doesn't post their picture doesn't make them a troll.
And just because somebody posts their picture also doesn't make them real.

My statement was a general statement.  You get a pass from me since your a Muslim

You should be careful with the general statements; being Muslims, we already know how general statements affect us and shouldn't make the same mistake.

As well; thanks for the pass, but I don't need it. No offense though.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #40 on: May 18, 2013, 04:02:41 PM »

You should be careful with the general statements; being Muslims, we already know how general statements affect us and shouldn't make the same mistake.

I don't have time to make a list of exceptions when I got to speak to the BITCHEZ at the dubcc.  But was the name Mo Dizzle on my mind when I made my declaration to the BITCHEZ at the forum... of course it wasn't.  Far from it.  (Not that you need the pass, ofcourse  ;))
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #41 on: May 18, 2013, 04:13:49 PM »
As far as I'm concerned.. Sccit, Sikotic, and myself are the only niccaz real enough to post our photo's.  The rest of you hide behind an internet and troll and act hard.  

...Notice nearly everyone of my homies over the years at the forum has posted their pics at one time or another.  From MDogg, to Siavash, to Blade, to Illicit, to Rod, (All of L.A.M.B.  8)) and so on.  You know why?  Because I'm not a stupid troll hiding behind the internet.  I'm a real nicca and I put myself out there, as is.  

BITCHEZ!!

you're white, stop saying "nicca"

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #42 on: May 18, 2013, 04:16:14 PM »
i think if youve ever talked shit about anyones appearance on a forum without at least offering up a pic of your own makes you a scarey bitch that KNOW you ugly as fuck.

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #43 on: May 18, 2013, 04:38:17 PM »

I don't have time to make a list of exceptions when I got to speak to the BITCHEZ at the dubcc.  But was the name Mo Dizzle on my mind when I made my declaration to the BITCHEZ at the forum... of course it wasn't.  Far from it.  (Not that you need the pass, ofcourse  ;))

True; what I meant was just adding a few extra words to avoid a general statement (without having to specify anybody...that can be annoying as it is). But I see what you meant by that statement after the clarification, so its all good; thanks for the clarification brother.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

run-of-the-millian

• 'G'
« Reply #44 on: May 18, 2013, 04:49:43 PM »
What's wrong with being ugly?