Author Topic: California - its own worst enemy. This time, in education.  (Read 2276 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: California - its own worst enemy. This time, in education.
« Reply #15 on: May 20, 2013, 04:09:36 PM »

I don't know a single person who would consider California a conservative state. LA and SF specifically are liberal shitholes.

Y'all elected Arnold fucking Schwarzenegger, a guy who has made a living out of being a professional liar / actor. I don't give a fuck if he is R or D, that's just dumb.

Fucking truth, I live about 20 mins from SF, and I will tell you that almost the entire bay area is on some hippy shit.  This state is fucked up for a lot more reasons than a republican governor.  MDOGG keep those one line talking points movin bra.

LMAO... I lived Inland. SF and the Bay were once the exception to the rule, The IE, Sac-Town, OC, SD, Bakersfield, Central Valley, anything north of the Bay, the High Desert, Palm Springs, those are ALL conservative areas!

California pre 1990's when the Republican party went nuts.

California in 1996, when Latino voter turnout went up thanks to the backlash of Prop. 187.

California now

More misleading statistics, MDogg  :nawty:

The population of the blue areas LARGELY outweighs the red, and you know that.

California is a liberal state, more so now than ever, and we are a fucking quagmire that no one wants to start a business in or live in unless youre a libtard who enjoys high unemployment, illegal immigrants and their kids polluting the school systems and social services, and high taxes. 

Well, in those pre-90's stages, California had Republican governors and had Republican presidential leanings and had Republican Pete Wilson as a senator, and had Republican majorities in the house and state senate. So that's not misleading.

What I want you to notice is how the state has changed since 1996, when the Republicans pushed Prop. 187. Prop. 187 was the  death blow to the Republican Party. The top map, Republicans held the majority, Bush won the state and California still had a Republican gov.

In the second map, this was the aftermath of Prop. 187. Latinos had the highest voter turn out rate, strong GOP areas OC and SD both went from bright red to pink, areas in the Bay went from blue to solid blue, and inland counties went from pink to powder blue. By today, many pink areas are now powder blue, if not solid blue, the blue areas are not very solid blue and only the north east corner, which has nobody, is solid red. This change is purely the Republicans fault. They fucked up. They kept taxes high and kept spending low, they allowed the schools to crumble and get overcrowded and they targeted undocumented populations as to why things sucked. Pete Wilson was expected to lose in 1994, there was no one who gave him a chance because the California economy was in bust mode, school rankings were decreasing and his approval ratings were next to shit. Then he started blaming undocumented immigrants, got a majority in the California State Assembly and then when nothing improved, Latinos came in force and kicked him out. Now the Republican party in California is in serious trouble.

http://www.dailybulletin.com/news/ci_22896877/california-gop-chair-jim-brulte-calls-republicans-leave

They fucked up.

At one time, the California Republican party was a Libertarian party, they had Reagan, they supported Goldwater type politicians, Bush Sr. These were people who were held in high regard in California. Now, it's over. The Republicans didn't live by their mission and they have suffered.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

« Reply #16 on: May 21, 2013, 12:33:51 PM »
Lol at MDogg always making excuses for his beloved democrats. YES WE CAN!!! (systematically turn everything we touch into shit)

Being a bum and living off the next mans accomplishments is no way to go thru life. California used to be one of the most beautiful places including LA and SF. Now it is a disgusting liberal shithole. In fact now I have an idea for a thread.

Keep it trilla

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2013, 01:09:02 PM »
California has not always been a majority democrat state, but it has been for a while.

There was a time when california was a good place to start a business, and there was also a time when republicans outweighed democrats politically...hmm

The Unions and Liberal Special Interests have ruined this state.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2013, 12:36:18 PM »
I think shit like this is ruining California.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2013/may/19/state-lawmakers-pay-going-up/

We finally have a surplus and they want to increase the pay for politicians. Didn't Jerry Brown say that all that Prop. 30 money was going to go to the education system?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2013, 02:32:48 PM »
Oh and to respond to whoever was talking about buying into the democrat republican paradigm -

When it comes to economics, I think the democrats are usually the worse of the two evils.  notice i said two evils.  the republicans, with all their talk of financial responsibility, arent much better, but they usually are somewhat better.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2013, 12:15:00 PM »
lol they dont need suspension, a year after i left highschool, they started charging misdemeanor for fighting.

pointless for the school the suspend if they already have some type of charge on you, it does the job much better than just getting "suspended".

pretty ridiculous, but im pretty sure it has something to do with california being broke for the last what? 8 years?

yea california, generally (basically meaning all the cities, SF, SD, LA, which make up more than probably 60% of calis population) is liberal, you guys seen eastcoast families? they're usually conservative as fuck. and when i mean liberal i dont mean they're politcal party per say, but liberal views on life generally, like fags, weed, etc etc.

mdogg they are conservative, but who da hell lives in those boonie ass places, i mean no offense im sure theres people that like living in towns in the middle of no where, but i ended up there, something must of really gone wrong in my life. LA alone has more than the population of alaska.

but liberal in terms of what? their general view? theres people that are left and right in different areas. but california is pretty liberal in shit outside of economy. i would assume by now most business owners (small) would be liberal considering the route we are going is going to eliminate the middle class

blazing with your parents or your parents accepting blazing is not a common thing in the east coast, atleast compared to here, among other things. im sure there are exceptions but im talking about the majority.

but back on subje

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2013, 09:53:04 AM »
lol they dont need suspension, a year after i left highschool, they started charging misdemeanor for fighting.

pointless for the school the suspend if they already have some type of charge on you, it does the job much better than just getting "suspended".

pretty ridiculous, but im pretty sure it has something to do with california being broke for the last what? 8 years?

yea california, generally (basically meaning all the cities, SF, SD, LA, which make up more than probably 60% of calis population) is liberal, you guys seen eastcoast families? they're usually conservative as fuck. and when i mean liberal i dont mean they're politcal party per say, but liberal views on life generally, like fags, weed, etc etc.

mdogg they are conservative, but who da hell lives in those boonie ass places, i mean no offense im sure theres people that like living in towns in the middle of no where, but i ended up there, something must of really gone wrong in my life. LA alone has more than the population of alaska.

but liberal in terms of what? their general view? theres people that are left and right in different areas. but california is pretty liberal in shit outside of economy. i would assume by now most business owners (small) would be liberal considering the route we are going is going to eliminate the middle class

blazing with your parents or your parents accepting blazing is not a common thing in the east coast, atleast compared to here, among other things. im sure there are exceptions but im talking about the majority.

but back on subje

When I left, they didn't have a misdemeanor, but they did have a $400 fine for fighting. It was crazy. Fighting went down by a huge percent in Fontana Unified School district up until I graduated. Not sure about now, I did graduate class of 1999 so that was a while back.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2013, 11:24:24 AM »

but back on subje

When I left, they didn't have a misdemeanor, but they did have a $400 fine for fighting. It was crazy. Fighting went down by a huge percent in Fontana Unified School district up until I graduated. Not sure about now, I did graduate class of 1999 so that was a while back.

damn they fined you at your school back then? yeah im pretty sure nobody would want to fight if ur fined 400, im not too sure, but im pretty confident theres probably not a lot of fights at schools anymore. i mean who the hell wants to go to court and pay  a fine.

lol but damn class of 1999?  making me feel young haha

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2013, 12:08:39 PM »

but back on subje

damn they fined you at your school back then? yeah im pretty sure nobody would want to fight if ur fined 400, im not too sure, but im pretty confident theres probably not a lot of fights at schools anymore. i mean who the hell wants to go to court and pay  a fine.

I'm an old man... LOL

From what I heard, fine or no fine, when the Black/Mexican thing popped off really bad in the early 2000's, fighting went back up, but it's back down again. When I was a freshman and sophomore, it seemed to be a fight at least once a week. But once the fine came, fighting went down to the point were my senior year it seemed like no one even thought of fighting. The fine was a response to a Black/White fight that happened my sophomore year.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2013, 09:59:04 PM »

but back on subje

I'm an old man... LOL

From what I heard, fine or no fine, when the Black/Mexican thing popped off really bad in the early 2000's, fighting went back up, but it's back down again. When I was a freshman and sophomore, it seemed to be a fight at least once a week. But once the fine came, fighting went down to the point were my senior year it seemed like no one even thought of fighting. The fine was a response to a Black/White fight that happened my sophomore year.

Honestly I don't even think people go out banging no more, shits just played out

Even when I was in my later years of high school it was

But in middle school it was just a different atmosphere if u were wearing the wrong dress code I either were packing or rolling deep, or ur ass is gonna get caught slipping, it truly was an epidemic