Author Topic: LOL@ Nore admittin him & his Queens niggas shot up DPG's trailor back in '96!  (Read 523 times)

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • im gangsta, yall just wannabees
who cares NY,NY was 100times better then LA,LA

lol, i could bet you anything you aint seen the LA LA video. but its ok if you dont wanna see it cos you will get emotionally scarred when you see your heroes get mocked (daz and kurupt lookalikes in video getting beat up lol)

dogg pound aint even street like that, they did not want real beef, all they wanted was wax beef with easy-e and them other wannabees.
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
well if noreaga was cool, maybe he woulda actually hit someone from dpg wit a bullet

it was more of a wake up call to dpg, like saying 'you pussies stop this shit or you will get it'. and of course, dpg stopped.
'i never park my cl in the p's, coz the system in the back make it look like i got parkinsons disease'

eNgIeS

u call Eazy E a wanna be, & your name is fa bo lus, the biggest faggot in the game since Ma$e. If fab was in my face i'd break his skinny ass down. & he aint even that bad of a lyrisct, but he aint nothing to be jocking for suckkaaaa

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
u call Eazy E a wanna be, & your name is fa bo lus, the biggest faggot in the game since Ma$e. If fab was in my face i'd break his skinny ass down. & he aint even that bad of a lyrisct, but he aint nothing to be jocking for suckkaaaa

like suge said on an interview about a year ago 'easy-e was no gangsta, no one in nwa was gangsta, easy would move a $10/$20 bag around now and again and thats it'

lol i know people who move $10/$20 bags around and they are far from being gangsta. plus easy got pimped by a jew lol. suge does not need to lie cos easy-e is buried, easy-e's gangsta image is just a internet myth thing, get over it!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2003, 05:34:07 AM by fa bo lo us »

D.R.E.-Dogg

like suge said on an interview about a year ago 'easy-e was no gangsta, no one in nwa was gangsta, easy would move a $10/$20 bag around now and again and thats it'

lol i know people who move $10/$20 bags around and they are far from being gangsta. plus easy got pimped by a jew lol. suge does not need to lie cos easy-e is buried, easy-e's gangsta image is just a internet myth thing, get over it!

so all em G's paying their respect to Eazy for being an OG are 'internet myth' too?

I guess when Suge said he fucked Snoop's motha u believed it too?
Suge is talking only shit plus he is shit

His fat ass far from G he ain't even movin it at all.
Whenever he's going somewhere he's protected by 20 Gangbangers.. HIS Gangsta image (i guess it exists since tricks like u be claiming this shit very often) is media myth.. get over it

he is a criminal since he sends people doing shit for him but he ain't doing shit by his own and u don't need to be G to get people handeling ur shit.. u just gotta have sum money or influence

fa bo lo us

• Muthafuckin' OG
so all em G's paying their respect to Eazy for being an OG are 'internet myth' too?

I guess when Suge said he fucked Snoop's motha u believed it too?
Suge is talking only shit plus he is shit

His fat ass far from G he ain't even movin it at all.
Whenever he's going somewhere he's protected by 20 Gangbangers.. HIS Gangsta image (i guess it exists since tricks like u be claiming this shit very often) is media myth.. get over it

he is a criminal since he sends people doing shit for him but he ain't doing shit by his own and u don't need to be G to get people handeling ur shit.. u just gotta have sum money or influence

easy was no gangsta, just get over it. he might have paid for a bit of protection but at the end of the day he was getting pimped by a jew

there is no need for suge to lie about easy-e cos dude is passed away

if you think easy e was a gangsta and suge knight is not gangsta then all i can say to you my friend is that you have been on too many westcoast message boards lol

al capone moved around with an enterage of gangstas and didnt do the dirt himself (in his earlier days he did).
« Last Edit: March 12, 2003, 08:23:20 AM by fa bo lo us »

Mudpole

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Please, do you seriously think suge's a gangsta, man suge
pays gangstas to hang out wit him, and wears red and
he thinks he is a g. Question does suge still live in CPT?
No he doesn't so he can't really go about and say snoop,
dre and that aren't from compton.

da_notorious_mack

what so yalls definition of a gangsta is not usin a condom? LMAO