Poll

Whos more bitter?

OG Classic Material
0 (0%)
Elano
5 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Author Topic: Classic Material vs. Elano: Whos more bitter?  (Read 573 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Classic Material vs. Elano: Whos more bitter?
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2013, 09:15:56 PM »
Elano is a troll and CM is loved by the trolls but neither really comes off as bitter, at least not as bitter as you Russell.
+1 for the truth. i'm glad u see through that poster child of homosexuality like i do. russell u disappeared so i thought just to come back wit faggot threads and posts. most of what i seen you post lately derives from fantasies of homosexuality.

Nah, no homo fantasies here.  Just call it like i see it on these dubcc streets.  And you'd be Antoine Dodson yelling for some TI cock.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2013, 09:17:30 PM »

"If yall talk about TI one mo time, ohhhhhhhh, I swear to god Im gonna use hella exclamation points and rage out on you niggas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

- OGCM

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2013, 09:18:03 PM »
i'll rip your cunt out with a spoon elano

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #33 on: May 18, 2013, 04:52:53 AM »
russell do yourself a favor and find the tallest skyscraper to fall from face first.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 20, 2013, 03:55:41 PM »
it's a shame you're bringin' your homosexual activities to a music forum. keep that shit in your closet u faggot !!!

come on out the closet u fruit roll up ass wigger it's too obvious.

don't be mad at me cause your mother's a slut you faggot.

PMs from OGCM.

Dude lashes out at me after I make fun of him and he cant take it anymore.

Hella bitter.

"faggot, moms a slut, faggot"

Funny thing is, whenever I go after his not having a father, he hasnt disputed that one time.  So it looks like his moms the slut here.  And we all know dude is extra sweet for TI.  OGCM projects all his insecurities in the form of bitter anger. 

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: May 20, 2013, 04:00:14 PM »
it's a shame you're bringin' your homosexual activities to a music forum. keep that shit in your closet u faggot !!!

PMs from OGCM.

Hella bitter.

Funny thing is, whenever I go after his not having a father, he hasnt disputed that one time.  So it looks like his moms the slut here.  And we all know dude is extra sweet for TI.  OGCM projects all his insecurities in the form of bitter anger. 
i honestly don't pay your cheap shots any mind diva because they are false and hold no merit. this is a failed thread and my poll thread about you confirmed that you are indeed the faggot. goodbye.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: May 20, 2013, 04:06:35 PM »

PMs from OGCM.

Hella bitter.

i honestly don't pay your cheap shots any mind diva because they are false and hold no merit. this is a failed thread and my poll thread about you confirmed that you are indeed the faggot. goodbye.

How many words did you type and not one denial?

LOL at failed thread.  The crowned jewell of your thread career is only hella pages because everyone on the board except for Will B and MDogg ebullys you for being in love with a man, a rapper, who is named TI.  You are pathetic son.  Then I ethered you not once but several times with the lines, which i know made you extra salty being that im white and youre a racist black rap fan.  But hey, I gave you the chance to respond and you have nothing to say.  Shit and you can go ahead and take that poll and shove it where you wish TI shined cause Ive made way more enemies on this site than 4 folks.  And even theyd agree youre at least a borderline queer one song singing retard, at best.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 20, 2013, 04:14:35 PM »

PMs from OGCM.

Hella bitter.

How many words did you type and not one denial?

LOL at failed thread.  The crowned jewell of your thread career is only hella pages because everyone on the board except for Will B and MDogg ebullys you for being in love with a man, a rapper, who is named TI.  You are pathetic son.  Then I ethered you not once but several times with the lines, which i know made you extra salty being that im white and youre a racist black rap fan.  But hey, I gave you the chance to respond and you have nothing to say.  Shit and you can go ahead and take that poll and shove it where you wish TI shined cause Ive made way more enemies on this site than 4 folks.  And even theyd agree youre at least a borderline queer one song singing retard, at best.

i don't have to deny what's not true and you're a certified fag. most of y'all hate t.i. cause your bitch would fuck him which is a insecurity within yourselves you need to deal wit. i definitely can relate to bein' the nigga the women wanna fuck and be around and have been hated on by other insecure niggas over women that weren't ever theirs. it sucks bein' you don't it faggot ?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: May 21, 2013, 12:56:32 PM »

this pic will always be less gay then mrs harris' obsessions with TI

and you know he bitter bout it

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: May 21, 2013, 12:58:30 PM »

this pic will always be less gay then mrs harris' obsessions with TI

and you know he bitter bout it

that picture look like a how to catch a predator mugshot you faggot.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2013, 01:02:44 PM »
LOL.

Bitter.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2013, 01:10:14 PM »
LOL.

Bitter.
i have no reason to be bitter sweetheart i'm actually laughin' at your acts of desperation you're a sad case. ps. if you really ethered me you wouldn't be discussin' me currently you made two threads about me within' a week i know you love me bitch.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2013, 01:11:25 PM »
LOL.

Bitter.
i have no reason to be bitter sweetheart i'm actually laughin' at your acts of desperation you're a sad case. ps. if you really ethered me you wouldn't be discussin' me currently you made two threads about me within' a week i know you love me bitch.

You know what I love?

I luv 2 c u suffer, hoe.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2013, 01:16:49 PM »
LOL.

Bitter.

You know what I love?

I luv 2 c u suffer, hoe.
stop the frontin' you love me bitch.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: May 21, 2013, 01:28:05 PM »