Author Topic: cats lost hundreds of posts  (Read 3998 times)

Sccit

cats lost hundreds of posts
« on: May 17, 2013, 02:29:44 AM »
okka deleted every thread hack ever started on his current account. i just noticed a ganga yall posts been deleted too.. i almost had 1,000 posts more yesterday, godaymn.

did it go into the recycle bin or is it gone for good?

a good amount of the most active threads from sports section are gone too.

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: cats lost hundreds of posts
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2013, 02:56:18 AM »
GREAT NEWS. Now kill yourself and we have the best day since the birth of this forum.

Spoonie Luv

« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2013, 10:59:47 AM »
okka deleted every thread hack ever started on his current account. i just noticed a ganga yall posts been deleted too.. i almost had 1,000 posts more yesterday, godaymn.

did it go into the recycle bin or is it gone for good?

a good amount of the most active threads from sports section are gone too.

If your crying over lost posts, your a fucking loooooser! get a life nik, that's not something to brag about or an accomplishment. nobody gives a fuck about your post counts but you and you aint impressing nobody but yourself. there are bigger weenies in here than you but you making a thread crying about this shit just shows how big of a no life e-geek you are.
go head and get mad and start your little rants cuz this is all the attention i'm a give you! Bitch!
Spoonie Luv From Up Above

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2013, 11:03:12 AM »
what a fuckin douchebag, no one is crying or anything even close. im makin a statement, u cocklicker....40% of the sports section was deleted. suck a dick, bitch.

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2013, 11:04:51 AM »
i'd love to suck a dick right now.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2013, 11:14:12 AM »
^control ur urges

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2013, 11:15:35 AM »
i'm retarded and i talk to myself

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2013, 12:24:36 PM »
life goes on nikky  :'(

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2013, 12:57:33 PM »
how many brothas fell victim to the streets?
rest in peace, young nigga, theres a heaven for a g

LYRIDER

« Reply #9 on: May 18, 2013, 03:45:50 AM »
Hoekka is a bitch wigga ... Abusin his powers mod ... He will prolly commit suicide when he lost his online status

Fraxxx

« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2013, 04:22:28 AM »
I'm not interested in my post count but why were all of Hack's threads deleted? Luckily, I'm hardly posting in the Sports section but without a very good explanation, that's some bullshit losing all those threads.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Okka

« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2013, 10:40:31 AM »
I'm not interested in my post count but why were all of Hack's threads deleted? Luckily, I'm hardly posting in the Sports section but without a very good explanation, that's some bullshit losing all those threads.

He changed his name and made it look like it was a bot name, usually i check the the topic and delete the post that the bot has made and then ban the bot and delete the account, but this time i just clicked on the name and clicked the ban button. Didn't even see Hack's signature. I came online and there was like 10 bots that had made posts, so i don't know what happened. I just got confused. I ain't got nothin against Hack and he knows it. I wasn't abusin my powers, you French faggot.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2013, 10:44:34 AM by Okka »

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2013, 10:49:43 AM »
^wtf, how do u have the nerve to call him a "french faggot" after what u did? u literally killed the sports section, which was finally thriving LOL... and it took that for u to reply, but u still didnt answer whether the threads could be brought back or if they are all permanently gone.

elano woulda been better off with banning powers than u

Okka

« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2013, 11:07:44 AM »
^wtf, how do u have the nerve to call him a "french faggot" after what u did? u literally killed the sports section, which was finally thriving LOL... and it took that for u to reply, but u still didnt answer whether the threads could be brought back or if they are all permanently gone.

elano woulda been better off with banning powers than u

Yeah, i think they can be brought back. I don't know how to do that though. Hit up Jome, you can cry about my mistake to him. Elano hates you, why you bringin' his name up? Most people like him better than you, Ali G. I know YOU would love to have the banning powers, but you will never get them though.

Heinz

« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2013, 11:16:07 AM »