Author Topic: cats lost hundreds of posts  (Read 3924 times)

Sccit

Re: cats lost hundreds of posts
« Reply #15 on: May 18, 2013, 11:17:44 AM »
^wtf, how do u have the nerve to call him a "french faggot" after what u did? u literally killed the sports section, which was finally thriving LOL... and it took that for u to reply, but u still didnt answer whether the threads could be brought back or if they are all permanently gone.

elano woulda been better off with banning powers than u

Yeah, i think they can be brought back. I don't know how to do that though. Hit up Jome, you can cry about my mistake to him. Elano hates you, why you bringin' his name up? Most people like him better than you, Ali G. I know YOU would love to have the banning powers, but you will never get them though.

lol what a faggot..at least be humble about it, u fuckin dipshit

Okka

« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2013, 11:44:55 AM »
Hoekka is a bitch wigga ... Abusin his powers mod ... He will prolly commit suicide when he lost his online status

I can ask Jome to un-mod me if that makes you feel better, baby girl.

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2013, 11:49:33 AM »
Hoekka is a bitch wigga ... Abusin his powers mod ... He will prolly commit suicide when he lost his online status

that might work

Okka

« Reply #18 on: May 18, 2013, 11:54:48 AM »

that might work

Yeah, it would make the forum a lot better. Actually, only you should be an admin here since you said "you are this forum" and this place wouldn't be nothin' without you.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: May 18, 2013, 12:01:56 PM »

that might work

Yeah, it would make the forum a lot better. Actually, only you should be an admin here since you said "you are this forum" and this place wouldn't be nothin' without you.

i think you're on to something

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #20 on: May 18, 2013, 01:30:24 PM »

If your crying over lost posts, your a fucking loooooser! get a life nik, that's not something to brag about or an accomplishment. nobody gives a fuck about your post counts but you and you aint impressing nobody but yourself. there are bigger weenies in here than you but you making a thread crying about this shit just shows how big of a no life e-geek you are.
go head and get mad and start your little rants cuz this is all the attention i'm a give you! Bitch!

You have to recognize that some people choose not to live meaningless lives, troll internet forums and post mindless drivel.  Some of us would like to have our posts archived and saved at the forum for later use and other purposes.  We care about the music, the history, and the health of the forum.

If you don't give a fuck about the forum and you realize your nothing more than a troll, then that's your own problem.  But some of us are OG's at the forum and do give a fuck.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

LYRIDER

« Reply #21 on: May 18, 2013, 01:33:46 PM »
I'm not interested in my post count but why were all of Hack's threads deleted? Luckily, I'm hardly posting in the Sports section but without a very good explanation, that's some bullshit losing all those threads.

He changed his name and made it look like it was a bot name, usually i check the the topic and delete the post that the bot has made and then ban the bot and delete the account, but this time i just clicked on the name and clicked the ban button. Didn't even see Hack's signature. I came online and there was like 10 bots that had made posts, so i don't know what happened. I just got confused. I ain't got nothin against Hack and he knows it. I wasn't abusin my powers, you French faggot.

U do abuse them my wigg ... Bannin me Was fair tho... I dont care .. I just cant understand how U CAN speak bad bout any membrer here lookin like u do hoekka ???

Okka

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2013, 01:49:23 PM »
I'm not interested in my post count but why were all of Hack's threads deleted? Luckily, I'm hardly posting in the Sports section but without a very good explanation, that's some bullshit losing all those threads.

He changed his name and made it look like it was a bot name, usually i check the the topic and delete the post that the bot has made and then ban the bot and delete the account, but this time i just clicked on the name and clicked the ban button. Didn't even see Hack's signature. I came online and there was like 10 bots that had made posts, so i don't know what happened. I just got confused. I ain't got nothin against Hack and he knows it. I wasn't abusin my powers, you French faggot.

U do abuse them my wigg ... Bannin me Was fair tho... I dont care .. I just cant understand how U CAN speak bad bout any membrer here lookin like u do hoekka ???

Lookin' like i do? You've seen that one picture of me that was posted where i'm high and drunk as fuck with that black Yankees hat on? I ain't never said i'ma pretty boy. Why don't you post your picture, my man. I would like to see what you look like. What the fuck makes me a wigger? I don't wanna be black, i'm happy the way i am.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2013, 02:04:39 PM »
okka deleted every thread hack ever started on his current account. i just noticed a ganga yall posts been deleted too.. i almost had 1,000 posts more yesterday, godaymn.

did it go into the recycle bin or is it gone for good?

a good amount of the most active threads from sports section are gone too.

If your crying over lost posts, your a fucking loooooser! get a life nik, that's not something to brag about or an accomplishment. nobody gives a fuck about your post counts but you and you aint impressing nobody but yourself. there are bigger weenies in here than you but you making a thread crying about this shit just shows how big of a no life e-geek you are.
go head and get mad and start your little rants cuz this is all the attention i'm a give you! Bitch!

LOL. That was cold.

Okka

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2013, 03:12:18 PM »
Oh yeah, Louis. Tell me when did i ban you?

P.S.: If you're addin' rappers as your friends on Facebook, you shouldn't be callin' anybody a wigger.

Blood$

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2013, 03:15:14 PM »
I never made a post in sports ever so I'm Gucci  8)

Okka

« Reply #26 on: May 18, 2013, 03:17:49 PM »
I'm sorry for those posts for real, didn't mean to do that. Why did you change your name anyway, Hack?

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #27 on: May 18, 2013, 04:41:04 PM »
I'm sorry for those posts for real, didn't mean to do that. Why did you change your name anyway, Hack?

Everybody makes mistakes. You've acknowledged it and it seemed like an honest mistake (I didn't get to see his username or what exactly happened so can't say much). Stuff happens; sometimes folks need to let things go.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #28 on: May 18, 2013, 05:02:10 PM »
niggas do be takin shit a lil bit too serious.

its summertime niggas.

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: May 18, 2013, 05:39:54 PM »
my life aint ruined u over exaggerating ass muthafuckaz....i was simply pointin out that half the sports section is gone and no one even noticin cuz mods on here dont give a shit about shiet. calm yaself, hoes